How can I get a thigh gap?

How can I get a thigh gap?
my older sister has one, im really jealous of her
are people born with it or you have to work for it? :(
the reason i want thight gap is to look pretty/ sexy on bikini just like this girl on the picture

3973

Most Helpful Guys

• Why do u want it? and depending on bone structure and like where your body keeps it fat it might be impossible to still be healthy having one but if you're doing it to get guys well stop like slry not a SINGLE DAMN GUY CARES IF A GIRL HAS A THIGH GAP OR NOT.

• 1. Eat healthy!! no processed foods, portion control, no junk food, no juice, limit alcohol consumption.

2. low impact cardio, like walking, rowing, swimming, cycling, olyptical, dancing, etc.. 30 to 60 min a day, 5 days a week.

3. Yoga, 30 - 45 min. 2 or 3 times a week.

4. Lift heavy weights with low reps, including squats. Choose efficient exercises that work multiple muscle groups. 1 time ever 6 or 7 days.

5. 15 to 20 min HIIT 1 time per week.

Make this a life style and you will have and maintain the body of a goddess.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd say it's about 80% genetics and 20% "working" for it. Some people really can't have a thigh gap unless they become literally malnourished. Starving yourself and essentially killing your own body is not ok. Most of it is based on your bone structure; the width and build of your hips. If you have really thick thighs due to being overweight, you *might* get a thigh gap if you lose some of that weight (in a healthy way), but there really is no guarantee.
    At the end of the day I don't think stressing over thigh gaps is worth it. People won't automatically think you're hot if you have one, nor will people automatically think you're ugly without one. Getting a thigh gap won't magically fix your issues with your confidence. If you somehow end up getting one, your lack of self-esteem will move on to the "next" problem and you'll end up obsessing over something else. So I'd say work on your confidence instead of trying to morph your body into looking a certain way. In the long run you'll be much happier once your confidence starts to grow.

• To my knowledge there's no healthy way to achieve a thigh gap. It is largely based on your skeletal structure and amount of muscle/fat. I've talked to different guys throughout the years because I was self conscious of my thighs (they're pretty big and always have been). Not one of them said they preferred thigh gaps, in fact, most of them had no idea thigh gaps even existed.