Are all Black girls fake?

The vast majority of them wear fake hair, or chemically straighten it. They do this because they know they would not be attractive with their own natural hair.

Whenever I see one walking around with her natural hair, I instantly have more respect for her. I reject all the black women who come to me with fake hair, because it misrepresents who they really are, more-so than makeup would. Its probably more fake than even wearing a padded bra. Long, straight hair is the mark of femininity for women in the eyes of most men.

You also are not allowed to pull on it during sex, whereas with an asian indian or white female, you could. This is very very limiting in the bedroom, as there are only a certain amount of sexual positions you could do. Not fun. Or, she could take it off and look hideous but she would never do that...

Explain to me how waling around with straight hair doesn't make you fake if your black. Is it not self-hate? The only reason you look remotely attractive is because of a EUROPEAN/INDIAN feature that isn't yours...

think hard about that last sentence

• Yes, It's not their real hair...
  • No, you can wear fake hair and still be

224

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL... this post is funny

• Yea it is funny...funny how none of these girls can properly defend thmselves.

"Other races do it too" is their entire defense.

But that doesn't matter because the vast majority of black women do it, while the majority of other races do not need too...just because a few of them do doesn't mean anything...

But you can't explain these things the half-wits.

• Yeah, I do notice them taking offense. Thing is, I'm from Los Angeles -- where races constantly talk about each others difference in both a serious and joking manner. It's just part of the norm here. "Crackers do it like dis"...and so forth. Point is, LOTS of black people here hate anyone but themselves. I've being called 'white trash!' then returned it back as 'stupid nigga!'. Then we laugh about it, least some of the time. Racial bigotry/jesting is rampant in LA so none of this fazes me.