What flirting tips will drive him crazy?

What flirting tips will drive him crazy?

Guys, If you wanted a girl to flirt with you, what kind of flirting drives you crazy and makes you flirt back?

girls what’s your best flirting technique?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• There is an ancient scroll buried beneath a pyramid that describes a flirting technique so devastating it is said to cause spontaneous orgasms within a radius of hundreds of miles.

Many have sought it, many have failed...

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to explain, but I do a lot with my lips when I talk to them, and look at them in certain ways. And of course also do the casual physical contact thing, like placing my hand on his thigh for a moment, and then a moment longer and so on.

It's mostly body language. You just have to make all your movements sensual, in a subtle but not too subtle way.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Resting your head on his shoulder at the movies or in the car. Umm... Laughing at things that aren't even funny. Just act like an innocent kid making childish remarks and being silly. I'm 18 but this kind of stuff will still drive me crazy for many years to come.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like smart girls, love when a girl knows her thing... So there was a girl, she was amazing at flirting and could pickup guys without uttering a single word, Smile, eye contact, basically facial expressions. We are visual creature, no matter what a guy says. All we think about is Angelina Jolie.
    Ask how do I look? If the guy is smart he will understand...

1|1
    0|0
  • Basically I found that as a guy, I'm mostly attracted to girls who show an "I know what I want" confidence. For example, a girl that wouldn't expect me to flirt back nor would be disappointed if she doesn't get me, yet displays joy when I react well to them. It's the basis of acting childishly to keep him hooked. Hope that made sense.

1|0
    0|0
    • I kinda get what you’re sayin, know what you want and show it.

• All WHILE doing your thing. Guys have insecurities too. Not talking about a dominance thing, but if you make it clear that flirting is a go, you'll get wonders. Since he'd be less into how you might react, he'll flirt back and laugh like an idiot and such. In other words, you'd drive him crazy :)

• Intelligence, humour and willing to share their Toblerone's... against that attack I have no defence!

3|1
    0|0
  • Joke with him... even if it's a sad attempt. Tell him what you find interesting about him. If he doesn't do those things back that's a quick way to figure out who is emotionally unavailable.

2|0
    0|0
  • Bluntly pointing out how much you are attracted to the guy if you find him hot with a hint of playfulness, is a good way to get him blushing and him flirting back

1|1
    0|0
  • I saw you said you work together. Go up to him and whil asking about anything. Twirl some of your hair with a finger. And play the absent mind thing. Then say oh yeah could you help me with this. So ething to get him over to your area. Then have him do something. Or say somebody must have already taken care of it. Then ask him if he would like to get a drink with you after work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lip biting, hair play, distance closing, softer tone, opening up, buying drinks, smiling, eye contact, ask about him, approaching him, constant glancing, compliments.

4|2
    0|0
  • Honestly I'm AWFUL at flirting and recognizing it.
    Like seriously awful at it.
    So I got nothing for you

1|0
    0|0
    • There’s someone I’ve been trying to flirt with and I am getting nothing. I’m hoping it’s cause he’s clueless and not cause I suck at flirting 😂

• He might just be completely oblivious, that is the kind of person I am

• He’s tough to read. I’m hoping that’s the case... though that doesn’t help either 😅 what could a girl do that you would notice?

• You've gotta give him this look, make him feel like he fell out of the "I just wanna suck your dick" tree and hit every branch on the way down

1|0
    0|0
  • Smiling and direct eye contact keep touching his knee. Keep crossing your legs , twiddling with your hair. If you are really naughty. a quick flash of knickers !!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I wear jeans permenantly due to winter so no chance of that 😂

• Anything if we like you... if we like you we answer back instinctual

2|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha if a girl has the balls to flirt I'd give u my answer but they dont..

0|2
    0|0
    • Haha, you made my day. All those online dating thing even have one thing in common. Every girl always: "write me". Like hell no get some balls or get some sneaky a**hole whos playin with ya.

• Show All
    • Ok so than keep is professional and find someone else

• It’s not that serious. I just want a flirtationship.

• I don't think there's a perfect answer for that. Usually when a person is interested they voice it or show it. However there's many strike outs because only one person wants that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Staring with flirty eyes and biting lips from time to time

2|1
    0|0
  • A girl who constantly stares and looks away is complete turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • It always gets my attention when a woman bits her lower lip.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey there smexy how you doin' this FINE ASF evenin' ?

1|0
    0|0
  • Flirting with him

1|1
    0|0
  • Cute giggles

4|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Small things you KNOW he'll notice and think about.

Touching my hair real quick, looking away, then looking back with a smile.
    A quick touch on his hand after he says something funny.
    Sliding close if I'm sitting next to him.

Just some examples lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • looking at him often and holding eye contact

2|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @full_Deer is this good → "oh! you changed your hair!"

• Is that a compliment? I think it would just confuse me. Why not just say "I like your new haircut" or even throw the word handsome in there. Shy guys, especially, need a bit of an ego boost to make a move.

• Smile and flip hair

1|1
    0|0
  • Touch always works everytime

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes