What flirting tips will drive him crazy?

Guys, If you wanted a girl to flirt with you, what kind of flirting drives you crazy and makes you flirt back?

girls what’s your best flirting technique?

526

Most Helpful Guy

• There is an ancient scroll buried beneath a pyramid that describes a flirting technique so devastating it is said to cause spontaneous orgasms within a radius of hundreds of miles.

Many have sought it, many have failed...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to explain, but I do a lot with my lips when I talk to them, and look at them in certain ways. And of course also do the casual physical contact thing, like placing my hand on his thigh for a moment, and then a moment longer and so on.

It's mostly body language. You just have to make all your movements sensual, in a subtle but not too subtle way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE