Do you secretly enjoy the opposite sex checking you out?

• Yes
  • No

86162

Most Helpful Guys

• Voted "NO." I don't "SECRETLY" enjoy being checked out by the opposite sex. I "OPENLY enjoy it.

Very flattering - especially when it's my girlfriend. However, all women are welcome to make me feel sexy and macho by checking me out.

• it feels good no matter who you are.
    That's how we work given we are animals living in groups. We need to feel appreciated.
    And it feels even better when the appreciation comes in such a natural way of a "look" from the opposite sex.

I like it. I would however like it more if the girl would actually gather the strength to actually say something or do something more than just look and let it go. I sometimes realized too late that the girl was actually into me, because they would only look. This happened at work with two hot girls. I only realized after months or so, when for some reason the bulb lit up.

There were only 3 girls that actually did a bit more than just look and I have to give a round of applause to them.
    One was upfront about it and said she wants to sleep with me. I was 13. so I freaked out and did not leave the house the next day as I did not know how to handle that.
    Beautiful girl, she definitely had the looks.

Then another one that sees me, looks at me, changes direction, comes towards me and I could look at her face and see her turn fire red, but that did not stop her. She approached and said HI, while smiling in a genuine, honest "I don't give a fuck if I'm red, I know, but I like you" kind of way.

Most Helpful Girls

• Sure, and I don't think it's a secret that most people do. Lol It's flattering to know that someone finds you attractive. The only thing that I wouldn't enjoy would be if they were obnoxious about it (whistling, yelling obscenities at me, etc.) but I know that most normal people don't do that when they check someone out.

• Does it make a difference on if the guy is hot, cute or handsome though? I would think it would be ultra flattering on if the guy checking you out is good looking to you and attractive vs a homely looking guy? As long as it's not obnoxious like you said. Like I admit, it is flattering generally if a woman finds me attractive or checks me out. But it definitely feels much better or flattering when it's a cute, pretty or hot girl doing so.

• @brennanhuff I mean, I don't feel upset or bothered if someone I'm not attracted to checks me out, but I can agree that it does feel "better" when it's someone I'm attracted to also.

• How about me would you mind checking me out

• I love other men checking me out, I am by nature an exhibitionist, like I think a lot of people are, why else would girls wear revealing clothes, and why do a lot of fella's work out to get a nicely trimmed body, the more checking out the more my ego soars