Guys, do you think girls with glasses are unattractive?

Do you think girls that wear reading glasses are unattractive? For example, if you saw a girl at a party/festival/bar and she was wearing glasses, would you think she is less attractive than the other girls that aren't wearing any?

• Yes, definitely
  • Not at all

47

Most Helpful Guys

• Not at all. Attractive girls are just attractive. Glasses make no difference. In fact, they can add mystique. Some guys might even have a fetish for them.

Picture the cliche' in movies in which there is a female boss or James Bond's secretary or something who wears glasses, her hair tightly pulled back, blouse buttoned up to the collar, a crisp jacket. In this cliche', she looks kind of prudish. But at the critical moment, she reaches back to unleash her hair and shake it loose. She unbuttons the top buttons of her blouse, and then removes her glasses. And low and behold, she is a lusty tigress.
    I was just teasing the that image but there are lots of examples in movies. It serves to illustrate that glasses can be hella cute, even erotic.

• There is a quote from Dorothy Parker: "Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses." (1925) It is no longer applicable.