Yes! Its Friday! What are you eating today?

Yes! Its friday! What are you eating today!?
I want pizza sooo bad! lol #teamhungry

3031

Most Helpful Guy

• You brain washer you. For me slow stewed beef loin in tomato paste, with salt, pepper, onions minced and powder, garlic minced and powder, cilantro, chives, Bell pepers, choped potatoes, and two liters of water. Slow stewed for three hours in a pressure cooker, and served with a side of white rice, and sweet rolls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Breakfast was 1/3 cup cottage cheese.

Banana for a snack

Chicken for lunch

An apple for 2nd snack (I'M SORRY, don't hate me Apple!)

Dinner is probably going to be more chicken. XD

• Lady that meal plans😍
      Liked πŸ˜‚

• Create my meal plan! hahah! I am dead serious! I don't know what I am doing with my life lol!

• How do you feel about fruits and veggies (YES, even with your name as apple I have to ask). Are you against eating red meat? Do you have any allergies and what's your caloric intake goal?