Would you eat food that has gold in/on it?

I feel a 2018 food trend brewing up! What you think? GOLD the new mermaid/unicorn food trend?
Would you eat food that has gold in/on it? Would you eat food that has gold in/on it?Would you eat food that has gold in/on it?Would you eat food that has gold in/on it?
Now i'm not talking about actual gold in your food (unless you're a baller and can get your hands on some 24K gold bars) i'm mainly talking about edible gold paint, gold glitter and gold foil.

Would you give it a go? Granted that it's safe to consume!
Let's be honest, knowing me.. i'll give it a go in a heartbeat <3

1437

Most Helpful Guy

• In India We are Eating Such Foods from 2011

ichef.bbci.co.uk/.../_57534659_img_9521.jpg

#Dosas come in many varieties, for example plain or with a potato masala filling. And they are not very expensive, costing between 50 and 100 rupees (94 cents-$1.90; 60p-£1.20).

But the Raj Bhog restaurant, in the southern Indian city of Bengaluru (Bangalore), is offering dosas covered in a coating of pure gold.

The luxury comes at a price. Each gold dosa costs the princely sum of 1,011 rupees ($19; £12.25).

Diners are promised that they can tuck into one milligram of gold, spread out over 12 cm by 12 cm of pure gold foil. The #gold is added to each dosa in the final wrap - very much like adding a thin sheet of cheese or butter while applying the finishing touches to the dish.

Indian society becomes more affluent, the restaurant squarely aims at those who have the ability to spend on such fancies.

The country also has a tradition of using gold and silver in various indigenous medicines, though medics differ on how effective they are.

The #Ayurveda system of Indian medicine has certainly been using gold in traditional medicines for many centuries.

While the volume of gold production in India is negligible, the country is the biggest market for gold in the world.

We want your opinion. As you are Super Moderator of this Site and Have more Experience on this site. Should we share more interesting things in form of My Takes. We have noticed Food and Beverage are rarely discussed on @GirlsAskGuys.

Sweets of India (Part-1) ↗

We had written Take on Sweets of India.

• WOW!! That's really amazing! If you'd like to share some interesting things in form of a Mytake.. you're most welcome too :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The closest thing I had with gold was this white wine with little pieces of gold at the bottom lol
    But actual food with it, nah, it's ugly too, I don't like eating ugly things

• WOW! Was it champagne? With pieces of gold on the bottom? That actually sounds quite nice!! lol

• Yeah it might have been, and yeah lol I felt rich drinking it for once 😂

• oooo how poshhh :P