Women of the millennial generation who are 30's stop acting like divas: You are in your 30's now!

Anonymous

Thanks to feminism, white knights and many thirsty males (which you can see here on gag), women of this generation pretty much have their dating life secured in finding a mate. A perfect example of this was a pig woman who had a laundry list of dudes wanting to fuck/ and date her just from looking at her profile pic.

Women of the millennial generation who are 30's stop acting like divas. You are in your 30's now.

More so many women of this generation thanks to shows like "sex and the city", and campaigns by media of 30 is the new 20 still believe that they can still act like an immature 20's girl who plays mind games, has attitude, flaky, waiting for guys to approach, princess complex, acting like they are better than the average male, entitled and a laundry list of demands and men should go along with it; you would be surprise how many women will not settle for anything but an attractive male making 6 figures even into their 30's.

When a man with any self respect does not play their little games or calls them out on it, women often resort to the use of shaming that he can't handle women his age, stuck in peter pan mode, afraid of commitment or any other form of hamstering the female gender does to deflect blame back onto men.

The sad thing is many women in their 30's who remain single still hold onto their laundry list of the perfect male.

They even shame older men for choosing to go for younger women than to date them now. But logically the man is looking for the best deal. Who wants a 30 year old who acts like a 20 year old with a more jaded view on relationship and men ?

Women in their 30's can still compete with women in their 20's for high quality male affection if they offset their loss of beauty with traits men want in women. Sadly the wants of men fall on deaf ears when it comes to women these days. I have seen it countless time when a male complains about a certain trait they dislike of women of this generation only to be bashed by females and some white knights.

The point being if your a woman in her 30's and single and frustrated with trying to find a guy you WANT (NOT settle for) and men dating women younger then you need to do the following thing:

1) Do not go after men whose romantic advances you've shunned in the past. Men have wisened up and at best you now warming up to them and wanting to givem a chance at dating you would be seen as you being desperate and most likely they'll just use you for sex.

2) You cannot rely on your natural metabolism.Offset that not so pretty face (when compared to a 20 year witha nice body. Stop using the excuse of you don't want to get too bulky or whatever BS at this point to not hit the gym. Starting early the better for you.

3) Learn to cook, love your man, and clean. Sexist it may be but a woman who shows that she can take care of a household does far better than some pretty girl in her 20's who is still messy.

4) Time to drop the queen bitch attitude, princess complex, mind games and flakyness. The power game in 30's and beyond is now in men's ball park not yours.

30's power flip

5) Can't diddle your thumbs anymore and hope a high quality male will notice you and ask you out on a date. You are so far below the totem pole for suitors that if you want to get ahead and get in front of the line for his heart then you've got to approach him, while all these other girls wait around.

So you single ladies in your 30's. Time to drop the "My shit doesn't stink. I'm perfect" attitude in your 30's. You are not top pickings anymore for sex, let alone committed relationship. You cannot rely on your beauty alone to attract men, and now you have to actual improve your personality and be a better person if you want to get men to like you.

15
15

Most Helpful Guy

• ArchDruidMordred
    So basically...

Women over their primes should stop acting like they should be handed everything on a silver platter when they don't even put effort into themselves anymore. They should stop being so entitled to the super fit, wealthy and charming guys when they themselves are oftentimes fat, lazy and bitchy.

I agree with that. I also agree with your comment about women saying that a man can't handle a "strong woman" when that "strong woman" Is really just her being a cunt. Especially when said woman probably can't lift her own weight (which isn't surprising cause most of them weigh about the same as Texas) and would get their asses kicked by a fit 20 year old woman.''
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Minxxie
    Whiniest take ever. Gorgeous women are still going to be gorgeous in their 30's unless they are smoking 2 pack of cigarettes a day. 30 is still pretty young. I doubt you'd say no to a date with Katy Perry or Amanda Seyfried just because they are in their 30's. Then there are men in their 30's complaining that girls in their 20's look too young and so we are not good enough either. Men are the ridiculously picky ones! You have guys in their 50's with a beer gut, no career, and they throw tantrums when they can't date a woman with a great career who looks like a model. And some women even fall for these chumps!
    Is this still revelant?
    • Probably best take I've read so far on Gag. It's an honest approach. And his description of woman doesn't just apply to 30's. It's the whole spectrum. With the exception of much older ladies who have class like 65+. Those woman will say the same thing this man did in his post. Grandma's know best and are wise.

• Anonymous

@RomansToPhilemon Didn't someone post a question recently about their grandma saying something along the lines of "Women today aren't women anymore... If you can even call them that".

• Minxxie

I'm not going to apologise for wanting to be equal, and I have found a man grown up enough to give me that so all the whiny little boys can go fuck themselves :) That's all I have to say, if you want a dog get a dog, don't try to treat a woman like one.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1414
  • MaskedSanity
    Why are you bitching at women in their 30s having shitty entitled attitudes when men are the ones letting said attitudes slide based on youth?

You are the reason some women in their 30s are this way because you ENDORSED such behaviour when they were on their 20s according to your own take.

If men stopped thinking with their dicks and refused to accept bitchiness from younger girls,
    • they wouldn't carry this same attitude into their 30s.

The only reason this annoys you is because you value women for their youth and it angers you that those that have "depleted in quality" still behave the same way you were ok with when they were younger.😂

• "It's your fault that I'm a cunt."

I don't think that's it

• @DaddyRollingStone

"Imma spoil you rotten all through your 20s, but expect you to become humble by 30, even though nobody ever gave you any reason to be humble."

I'm not saying the behaviour is ok or justifiable, just pointing out the flaw in OP's expectations based on his own take.😛

• udolipixie
    "Women of the millennial generation who are 30's stop acting like divas: You are in your 30's now! "
    I find that's an unfair request from older gals considering I find most older guys in their 30s act like divas. I see most guys of any age group touting bachelorhood and being a player so I see no reason for gals to 'settle down'... what for.

" women of this generation pretty much have their dating life secured in finding a mate."
    No different than males of this generation pretty much have their dating life secured in finding a mate. Both genders can get a mate if they don't care about who the mate is. If they want a desirable mate then both genders have issues. However I find males have far less as they seemingly aren't held to the same youth/beauty standards, are still seen as to have worth despite aging, and can more easily and successfully pursue younger partners. In my opinion guys in general have it so so easy in dating and getting a desirable partner that they have no to little complaints to me.

"More so many women of this generation thanks to shows like "sex and the city", and campaigns by media of 30 is the new 20 still believe that they can still act like an immature 20's girl who plays mind games, has attitude, flaky, waiting for guys to approach, princess complex, acting like they are better than the average male, entitled and a laundry list of demands and men should go along with it; you would be surprise how many women will not settle for anything but an attractive male making 6 figures even into their 30's."
    So basically to me gals are acting like males. LMFAO
    • brain5000

Most of your comment I agree with, but I would much rather be held to beauty standards than wealth standards.

• udolipixie

@brain500
      So you'd rather be held to standards on a trait that is fleeting and basically genetic unless you have plastic surgery? LMFAO

Wealth is seemingly the more suited option long-term wise as once one is wealthy and invests wisely they are wealthy. While beauty fades inevitably and going by the seeming male standards there is a drop off point of it applying only to gals in their early 20s and older gals only get notice if they look much much much younger than their age aka look like they are in their early 20s.

Do tell why you'd much rather be held to beauty than wealth?

• ^^ Probably because beauty is at least an inherent part of who YOU are. However transient.

• Mishae
    Poor baby you cannot get laid? Stop blaming the woman, stop categorizing us. Stop thinking you're above it all. This is the stupidest essay I've read in a while. What I say is go out there and hang a pair of testicles underneath your cock. You obviously have no balls
    • It looked pretty spot on to me. Especially the part about women thinking they are more valuable than men. It is exactly how they act and think and talk. And it shows in their treatment towards men and how manipulative they are with men.

• Mishae

Goodbye you do nothing for me

• RomansToPhilemon
    Beautifully said and written my friend. I was thinking all this the other night. Almost exact words. And wanted to write something similar but couldn't quiet put it in words.

Women pretend they don't do/act like this. I was thinking about this hard the other night and I came to the conclusion that women have essentially elevated themselves about men in every way. They don't really even see men as necessary except for the thing between his legs. Once that drys up, it's cheat time or divorce or a whole hell of a lot of bitching and nagging. I see it all the time in my friends marriages. They are never happy after like 2-3 years.

And boy do they love divorce these days. Countless woman on dating sites with 'divorced, kids live at home. Single/never married. Kids at home' From all ages. Women have essentially deemed the man useless.

This was the best most true comment in the post: "plays mind games, has attitude, flaky, waiting for guys to approach, princess complex, acting like they are better than the average male, entitled and a laundry list of demands and men should go along with it"... I swear I said this exact thing the other night somewhere. It's spot on and woman will rage so hard at you for telling the truth.
  • oddwaffle
    I sort of have to agree with this take. I mean you can fool around as much as you wanted but sooner or later you will stare down at the 30s barrel and you will go 'oh f*ck'.

For a guy in my 30s, I will admit that girls in their 20s are more attractive than women in their 30s in the look department. If I get to choose the same woman at 20s PR here 30s then then 20s get the vote.
    • Stacyzee

I agree with you. 20s is usually more attractive. That's because I notice that 30s don't usually take care of themselves.
      When I go to my kid's school (I'm 29) amongst 35+ year olds with most of the parents being older than me (because i started a little early) and I'm the best looking one there. My hair, my make up, my clothes, my figure is on point.
      Many of them look as if they let themselves go.

• Stacyzee

However, the same can be said about some 20 something year olds. I've seen plenty of them look like they've been through a storm or let themselves go.
      It really all depends.

• oddwaffle

A lot of women are like bread. Freshly baked, they are pretty good. You can do all sorts of creations with them. Even the bad creations still taste pretty decent. By the afternoon, some of them start going stale while the better bread still taste pretty good. There are a lot less recipes to save these bread. By the next morning then they are all stale even when you bake them again. You now have very few options with these...

On the other hand, some women are like wine... they get better with age... until they turn into vinegar.

Men... they are like beef for steaks. Started out bloody, not all that great and generally look all the same. Over time, a bunch them turn rotten while the rest of the juiciness goes into the center. A couple weeks goes by and you have a much smaller chunk of meat that taste like heaven and a bunch of useless meat headed for the trash can.

• Stacyzee
    How about no one has that attitude?
    I don't see why 30s should be singled out.
    • Anonymous

Because it's a point at which women start realizing the shift in supply/demand for them. It's good to focus on this and not later years when things get worse and they have less options.

• 9mfeo

I think what she meant was "why go after men who have this shitty attitude about women?"

• Humping_Tornadoes
    I think I agree but I would have tried not to put it this crudely. You are going to get shit for this lol

I will use "most" because it isn't truly all women, but most of them never really get out of their 20 year old mentality and carry it even in their 40's, 50's and even 60's! Some women always will feel some sort of juvenile self-entitlement even if their looks are flushed down the toilet, without realizing their looks and heir options was what got them there on the first place. Quite the irony.

With that said, a lot of dudes also expect attention based on their success only and not take care on their looks. Even if it works and is valid in most cases, I think men have the option to look best in their 30's and 40's and don't really make a use of that.

Some women do care about their looks in those ages too and look fucking amazing, and those women I bet are the happier, less insecure and complexed women around. I will even go saying they have more realistic expectations than the average women at that age.
    • Anonymous

And as expected men trying to give women advice on what they need to get them when their looks aren't top notch fall on deaf ears. Just wait in 5-10 years when these millennial women get into their 30's and we have an exponential amount of internet articles on "men not commuting", "not enough men out there to date", "men dating younger are creepy", "where have all the good men gone".

• 9mfeo
    @BellePepper you'd better hook a man now, while you're still pretty because according to this dingus, in a few years you will look like a troll and have to rely on your smarts to fool a man into loving you.
    • Well thank GOD I was born a woman so I use my womanly wiles to trick some poor innocent, fully competent, adult man into marrying me before I'm completely ruined.

• 9mfeo

@BellePepper whatever would you do if you were a man? Work?

• I'd probably spend all my time being manipulated by evil women tbh.

• fernandocuva1
    Fact; when a woman turns 30, her beauty devalues drastically.
  • JRICHARDS1996
    Apart from some really insecure and desperate 30 year olds and brainwashed college liberals, most women aren't as spoiled, entitled, and immature as we may generalize them. As I finally start to date and get out more, I've noticed that girls are actually pretty nice creatures, even if/when they reject me.
    • dudeman

just wait.

• Lol... you won't get brownie points for sticking up for a woman. Apparently that's not attractive anymore either. They have a male mentality now. I think many guys think it's normal now too ahaha?

• live4love
    The whole time I read this, I just heard you whining and crying, you probably got burned by other girls before. Honestly not all girls or women are like this so before you go stereotyping all of them you should probably stop. Also the opening to this was not cool, you can make a point without insulting someone however trying to prove a point and opening with an insult makes you look unintelligent and just like an a-hole so probably think before you speak maybe? Let people live their lives don't want to date someone like that fine, good then don't.
  • KawaiiPie67
    U know a lot of women in their 30s totally support themselves right? They do have their pick of guys.
  • BiscuitesSwag
    I sense bitterness in this myTake. 😏
    Oh, poor kid, that you can't get laid.
    It's not our fault. 😏
    • Anonymous

I sense entitlement. Thinking everything that happens must revolve around a woman's vagina.

• Lolomon
    Hmm, maybe you should have the same talk with your sex. lol
  • Eternallylucky
    The 1950's mentality is outdated. You are outdated.
  • xxcchhllaauu
    ahh I'm starting to lose sight of my reason for wanting a girl friend what's the point from a kid I knew I wasn't the same as the rest I can't really explain but my eyes feel like there turning cold have you felt that b4 ?
  • ObscuredBeyond
    I go straight for character, regardless how pretty a face she has. I'll give the pretty ones a chance, mind you. But if they repeatedly show me that they are simply awful human beings, a time comes when that gal runs out of chances. Especially if they've made trouble for me needlessly and maliciously. Suddenly, the tables turn, and I'm the one rejecting them. The ones with hearts like Pharaoh don't care. Then again, they will soon be the makers of their own demise.

But then there are the ones who come to regret how they treated me. They look for a way in, but the gate is permanently shut to them. 20s, 30s, makes no difference. Shine that exterior all you want. But if your heart is rot, you get nothing.
  • SuperEvilBunneh
    Well I learned a lot from this mytake , thanks, l 😊👍🏻
  • WineAndWhiskey
    I appreciate your advice and your well-structured myTake, but I think you are completely off on this theory. Do you know many 30 year old women? I hate to break it to you, but a lot of them look the exact same as they did in their 20's - but they are smarter, more successful (aka more money), and in better shape. Not to mention they still go out with their friends, but unlike 20 year olds, they aren't blackout or puking at the bar. Next time you meet a cute girl out on a weekend, be sure to ask her age.. you may get fooled and end up with a 30 year old! ;)
    • dudeman

lol no women in her thirties looks the exact same. i know that from being nearly thirty.

• No, women in their 30's do not look like they were in their 20's. Very very few. In fact, I see many 24-28's that look like they are 35+. And when they tell me their age, I actually don't believe them.

• 0112358

Plenty of women in their 30's still look great.

Some women are in better shape at 32 than they were at 26 or whatever.

But on average, there's a decline, for men and women.

People don't get smarter, but they do gain wisdom, maturity and success/money.

Men however do not care about their partner's success/money, and value wisdom/maturity very little.

Anyway, the idea that women 'fall off a cliff' at 30 has no basis. It's a slow decline from early 20's on in terms of desirability. Men are in decline too, but they don't get the same peak in the early 20's, and they decline from their smaller peak more slowly, so women really have a lot of power in early 20's, men have a little power from late 20s onward.

• dudeman
    i agree with everything you said except i think the power flips around 25 rather than thirty.
  • abundantlyrich
    What a control freak...
  • Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    do you want a tampon with this take too?
  • ArtDent
    You're describing 40 somethings
  • Anonymous
    I know many women in their 30s who have no problem whatsoever with finding partners. Many guys love women that age - they're more confident, more experienced, they know what they want, they won't take bullshit like some insecure inexperienced teenage girls. If you think women don't have options after their 20s go to any dating site and you'll see they do much better than men that age. I've been told that women let themselves go and become very fat in the US after their 20s (not sure if it's true) but here in my part of Europe I see plenty of hot MILFs who look hot well into their 40s.
  • Anonymous
    https://i.imgur.com/rX2jpXD.gif

Women and men should work towards something they want.
  • Anonymous
    Women are very sensitive to this subject, but it's true. You're old news after 30
  • Anonymous
    U r so pathetic did a woman in her 30s hurt your feelings, i love women who are in their 30s they are mature clear when they flirt not like younger women who play games, at work i only had fun getting to know them they are helpful funny smart and fun to be around miss them so bad when i got back to school to meet insecure young women who still believe that the world evolve around them.
  • Anonymous
    Lmao, be ready to get roasted by the femme fatale.