Thanks to feminism, white knights and many thirsty males (which you can see here on gag), women of this generation pretty much have their dating life secured in finding a mate. A perfect example of this was a pig woman who had a laundry list of dudes wanting to fuck/ and date her just from looking at her profile pic.
More so many women of this generation thanks to shows like "sex and the city", and campaigns by media of 30 is the new 20 still believe that they can still act like an immature 20's girl who plays mind games, has attitude, flaky, waiting for guys to approach, princess complex, acting like they are better than the average male, entitled and a laundry list of demands and men should go along with it; you would be surprise how many women will not settle for anything but an attractive male making 6 figures even into their 30's.
When a man with any self respect does not play their little games or calls them out on it, women often resort to the use of shaming that he can't handle women his age, stuck in peter pan mode, afraid of commitment or any other form of hamstering the female gender does to deflect blame back onto men.
The sad thing is many women in their 30's who remain single still hold onto their laundry list of the perfect male.
They even shame older men for choosing to go for younger women than to date them now. But logically the man is looking for the best deal. Who wants a 30 year old who acts like a 20 year old with a more jaded view on relationship and men ?
Women in their 30's can still compete with women in their 20's for high quality male affection if they offset their loss of beauty with traits men want in women. Sadly the wants of men fall on deaf ears when it comes to women these days. I have seen it countless time when a male complains about a certain trait they dislike of women of this generation only to be bashed by females and some white knights.
The point being if your a woman in her 30's and single and frustrated with trying to find a guy you WANT (NOT settle for) and men dating women younger then you need to do the following thing:
1) Do not go after men whose romantic advances you've shunned in the past. Men have wisened up and at best you now warming up to them and wanting to givem a chance at dating you would be seen as you being desperate and most likely they'll just use you for sex.
2) You cannot rely on your natural metabolism.Offset that not so pretty face (when compared to a 20 year witha nice body. Stop using the excuse of you don't want to get too bulky or whatever BS at this point to not hit the gym. Starting early the better for you.
3) Learn to cook, love your man, and clean. Sexist it may be but a woman who shows that she can take care of a household does far better than some pretty girl in her 20's who is still messy.
4) Time to drop the queen bitch attitude, princess complex, mind games and flakyness. The power game in 30's and beyond is now in men's ball park not yours.
5) Can't diddle your thumbs anymore and hope a high quality male will notice you and ask you out on a date. You are so far below the totem pole for suitors that if you want to get ahead and get in front of the line for his heart then you've got to approach him, while all these other girls wait around.
So you single ladies in your 30's. Time to drop the "My shit doesn't stink. I'm perfect" attitude in your 30's. You are not top pickings anymore for sex, let alone committed relationship. You cannot rely on your beauty alone to attract men, and now you have to actual improve your personality and be a better person if you want to get men to like you.