6 Reasons Why I Cannot Stand Innocent Girls

innocent girls, what do I think of them? Ugh, god they're just so damn annoying!

1) They're like children

People think they're child-like behaviour is cute and endearing. If I ever see one I wouldn't be in awe of them wanting to smush their cheeks. More like grow the hell up, you're not 10 years old anymore.

2) Way too emotional

Innocent girls I've met are so emotional, they'll see a kitten fall over and be like: "AWWW NOOO" and be on the verge of crying, drama queens. Fair enough some things are cute, but don't scream about it.

3) Most are physically weak

Some don't even try to get stronger, they just rely on others to carry what they can't and open what they can't. At least gain some strength, just in case they're in a dangerous situation and nobody else is around. It's silly to rely on others.

4) They don't understand dirty jokes

I could say a dirty joke, and there's always that one innocent girl who spoils it by saying "what does that mean?" or "I don't get it". Talk about a kill joy, when you have explain something to someone, it isn't a biology class.

5) Too naive

Honestly, you could tell them "I took you to the moon in your sleep" and they'd believe you. And then when some get taken advantage of they feel the need to cry about it. Grow a brain cell or two and figure things out for yourself, is my advice to them.

6) Society feels the need to protect them

"No she's too innocent"

"Don't let her see that, she's so innocent"

Innocence doesn't last forever. It's about time they grow up, how are they going to anything for the future, yet society seems to molly coddle them because they're so "precious". You stop being precious after you turn 12, that's when it's time to grow the hell up.

5962

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 62

• 4d

1) Being innocent doesn't ALWAYS connect to age or not acting like an adult. Having a innocent face sometimes is natural. You can have the innocent face and still be an responsible adult.
    2) No offense but most girls are emotional regardless that they are innocent or not.
    3) If they can't strong because of medical reasons or something about their genetics, it can't be help then. i don't blame them even if they are not innocent. you can't force someone to do something that they can't do.
    4) I think thats all on the person individually. Anyone may understand dirty jokes, some may not. its all about preference on the person level of comedy, not about a girl being innocent.
    5) Similar reason to number 1, she can be innocent and smart. aside from this, if they are ignorant, there's nothing bad as learning something.
    6) when i see a puppy, i do tend the need to protect it. same as i see a innocent girl. i don't always follow the rule of "survival of the fittest" . Innocence can last forever. again, there's a difference between being innocent to being a child.

• 4d

You are combining WAAY too many stereotypes into one characterization. I've never met a single person who fits all 6 of these at once.
    Look, if there is a certain circle of girls you don't like, that's fine, but no need to rant about this.

• 5d

Pfft. You hate em cuz you ain't one of em!

They're pretty much the ideal woman, you just gotta watch out because for every 1 innocent girl there's 10 skanks pretending to be one.

• 17h

1. not at all, innocent doesn't mean they act like a child. Not even close. It means they are genuinely good people, they are not prone to the "carnal" etc. Completely different then acting child like.
    2. Also I don't think this is necessarily true but then its possible, though in my opinion most women are too emotional.
    3. Women are physically weak so I don't understand this.
    4. Not necessarily, I know a girl who I would classify as innocent/sweet and she find them amusing actually.
    5. Innocent doesn't mean stupid, again, I think your confusing the one with the other.
    6. That's literally every woman in the world. Women are always protected by men and society without exception (which is why women can get away with horrific things and still be viewed as victims).
    I feel like this is more about you being bitter rather then a genuine dislike as nothing you said was particularly common amongst "innocent" women. Now if you said they where less adventurous, yeah that's pretty true, they tend to be more religious and socially conservative, also true. If you said they tend to be way to girly, yeah that's true. If you said they tend to be too timid, also generally true. But again, nothing you said is actually something that is common among innocent women.

• 5d

Literally everything you listed is precisely why we think they are cute...

Men naturally love this. We are drawn to it as our instincts are to protect.

• 4d

Sounds more like a personal opinion regarding a personal experience with such girls.. nevertheless stereo typing like that ain't the answer cause i've dated girls with such "symptoms" and yet they never were as horrible as you tend to describe them. Ease up and tell us what's really bothering you.. you're out in the open asking us to help shake that opinion so be straight to us when we are willing to give you an answer.

• 4d

OP's a slaaaaaag and jealous of the non slaaaaaaag's

• 5d

I'm not really getting why this bothers you so much?

• 5d

The sweet innocent grill > Cum dumpster that has a dirty mouth

• 4d

the emotion makes the take pointed and immature. the stereotype screams ignorance jealousy and anger. and the annoyance at seemingly every thing they do says you have very low patience which is unhealthy and a very low amount of self control which is also unhealthy. also innocent and childlike are different. valiant effort with the take though. you have a rather cynical and jaded view of things that is slightly saddening. 12 is when you need to grow up? that is just dumb I am sorry but on what planet does that make sense. the brain isn't even close to developed at 12. 10 more years minimum for people to "grow up" as it were. also if you have to explain something to them so what learning is a good thing and any intelligent person strives to learn more.

• 2d

Oh Def! I prefer murderess's, bank robbers and extortionist prostitutes.

• 5d

I think if I met a truly innocent girl it would be a refreshing change. Do they still exist?

• 1d

If a girl (or anyone) is still innocent after 18 she is either acting or mentally challenged in some way. It is possible that they might have had really overprotective parents so I don't mind that much. But there are certain limits to what I can tolerate.

• 4d

I usually end up dating innocent girls and not other ones and when it gets down to it they're usually way more mature emotionally and in respect to decisions

• 4d

Lmfao! Well, I do agree with you in a lot of your basic concept, yeah. When I was a teen I thought innocent girls were so beautiful but now that just does not appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I do like a woman with some good values and uprightness in character, but you don't have to be a complete waterlily. Jesus. Lol.

• 3d

In other words, you're jealous that your bad girl act isn't reeling 'em in like you want.

• 4d

I don't really know how to feel about this... I mean I agree with you on most of these things, but you seem way too angry to take seriously, and most of these seem like stereotypes more than anything else. I've never met one girl like this.

• 5d

I don't think most of those apply to most innocent girls. Maybe the dumb ones.

• 5d

I'm not sure what do you mean by innocent girls here. Sound more like naive & immature, somebody not grown up yet.

• 5d

I don't know if all that applies to all innocent Girls, but don't many guys find that stuff endearing? Not me so much, TBH.

• More from Guys
    42

What Girls Said 59

• 4d

That's a terribly rude opinion... let people live their own lives... if I begin stereotyping like you just did... I would say you must be a bitchy girl who thinks she is a feminist but doesn't actually know what to do with this tag

• 5d

What's wrong with being a little conservative regarding dirty jokes? I honestly don't like them myself, even if I understand them.

I find sexual flirt to be quite a turn off to be honest. Not that is wrong to do it, it's just something that will repulse ME personally.

• 4d

So this is just one stereotype after another generalization then? Got it. I detect hints of jealousy and bitterness throughout this. Innocence and childlike behavior are different things. And innocent girls most times are sheltered so they do tend to be naive, but everybody has to make mistakes and learn from them. I'm sure you have. Careful not to cut yourself on that edge now.

• 5d

I'll be honest here and say a lot of people think of me as this type of girl. I can be very empathic, sometimes conservative regarding sexual jokes, I always saw myself as naive, and I like childish things (Like getting excited about banana pj's and Disney.) I dress like a kid and look like one too. I'll show my style in a picture. However, that's just a side of me that comes out when I'm happy. It''s a part of me I'm now able to let loose because as a child I wasn't able to so it never quite matured out of my system. Abuse and having to be my own caretaker most of my life never gave me the option. So when it comes to important things I'm as "grown" and independent as it can get.

My sex life is all BDSM based since I was little, never knew anything else for a long time. So for one, i'm closed off about dirty things because there is a lot i'm into that is extremely taboo. And I can have very serious talks, everyone comes to me for them. I push to be more intelligent and aware of things every day due to my fear of being too naive. I'm always self-reflecting. I'm fought a lot in my life from molestation, being suicidal since 6. Taking care of my three siblings, and being involved in gang violence.

I've gone through a lot of shit so being able to be the "innocent" girl you hate has helped healed me from a lot of pain and guilt from the damaged person I used to be. So quite frankly, I don't give a fuck if some people get annoyed. Being sweet, kind, sensitive, and etc took a lot of growing for me. It's the tip of the iceberg to who I am and where I came from. I'm not changing it.

• 5d

How could you possibly be into BDSM and be innocent? Those words don't go together.

• 5d

@Allesana Funny, incest isn't my taboo but cute joke. Doesn't really help your original point but it was cute.

• 5d

That's the only thing that came to mind that was taboo anymore.

• 5d

Way to stereotype. I’d take an innocent girl any day over a bitch who can’t see past her own insecurities.

• 5d

Every girl was innocent at one time or other. Is this a self loathing thread because you were there once too sweetie. LOL

• 4d

You sound pretty salty. The girl you are describing, I haven't seen much of. The only example I can think of in my personal life is a girl I went to high school with, she was very sheltered by her parents. Sometimes the naive-ness was annoying, but it wasn't her fault.

• 3d

I agree with everything you said because I'm ashamed to say I've been that way myself and let me tell you the person who was most annoyed by it and hated myself most for it was me.

I realized back then it's not normal or healthy wanting to stay a kid forever, it'd just get weirder and weirder and I should not stand in the way of maturity. If everyone around me behaves a certain way I shouldn't try to be an unnecessary burden by behaving in an immature way.

I used to be super naive, whenever somebody told me something crazy I would always be like really? instead of just thinking for a moment. I wouldn't get dirty jokes, people tried to protect me, I relied on others, people always called me adorable and I got emotional way too easy. Also I had zero sense of fashion and no common sense and I was extremely extroverted and obnoxious and I talked way too much.

I fought hard to escape that previous mindset and behavior of mine so that I won't ever be considered an innocent and annoying girl in that way again. It is rather my goal to reflect my inner growth by projecting a confident, mature, intelligent and well balanced person. Growing up was the best decision I ever made.

• 5d

They are cute. I have an innocent close friend I love to coddle and nurture. We do all our softcore cutesy girlie stuff together.

She likes to tag along for our crazy party stuff lol and holds our hands when we get more stuff tattoed and pierced 😄 how can you not love these sweet little cherry blossoms?

• 5d

I think you're confusing innocence with immaturity and childish behavior.
    A truly innocent and mature woman is one of the best things in this world because she chose not to become tainted and bitter.

• 4d

Yaaas I feel the same way !! I can’t stand innocent girls ! They’re so judgmental and you always have to be so careful what you say around them. Awesome Take 👍🏻👍🏻

• 5d

Some girls wish they weren’t naive I guess it’s because some girls don’t surround themselves around enough people and don’t know how to read people well. I was one of those girls that was unaware of people’s intentions because I am naive when it comes to guys I have no idea what they have on their mind because of this I got hurt it’s not like we choose to be naive it’s just we lack knowledge in some areas it sucks.

• 5d

Maybe some people are like this at first but then they learn and therefore they change.

• 5d

All true but many don't necessarily possess all those traits at the same. Eventually, they grow up. Some do far stronger than expected.

• 5d

Ok, so I think there's a HUGE difference between innocent and being dirty minded, some people just don't like dirty stuff or feel embarrassed talking dirty stuff with people. Not very nice to bash types of people you hate.

• 5d

So many innocent girls are sure as hell stupid as fuck

• 5d

I mean, I have nothing against them but at the same time.
    Just don't bash what you hate, it's really shallow.

• 4d

Some girl can act innocent but not be innocent, so do not have problems you say. It is culture thing also. In Japan innocent girl very popular so many girl can act like that even they not innocent. Guy in Japan know this so not fooling anyone.

• 5d

The main thing is, most of them are feminine! I do NOT just mean female, either.

• 3d

Wow so much anger from just one person in a post... You need a hug?

• 4d

lol everyone I've ever dated thought I was super innocent, muahhahaah >:D were they wrong

I know of the kawaii/innocent thing but besides that I don't think I'm super unaware of US innocent girl obsessions.

• More from Girls
    39