7 Things I Dislike About White Women

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

In the past I’ve written about relationships between black men and white women and how I support them and think they’re beautiful, and I’ve stood up for both black men and white women when they get criticized for wanting each other - and I myself have been hated for liking white women, but my viewpoint still doesn’t change.

This time I did want to write an honest Take on things I do dislike about white women. Although I might like them, they’re still not perfect and I do have some issues with how many can be that doesn’t sit well with me. There will of course be people who want to call this Take “racist” or “generalizations” and that’s fine, it doesn’t really matter. Most mature and intelligent people would know that while I’m classifying white females in this Take it doesn’t necessarily say every single one is like what I’m going to talk about, but explains that these things are what I think are more likely/more common among white females than other females.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

I’ve been hated by black women - some black men - and white men for liking or approving of white women in many areas and noting things I like about them, and I’ve also been hated by white men and even some white women for stating where I do disapprove of them, and it's all okay. You will never be able to please every group. It is what it is. But I’m not going to stop keeping it real.

They tend to be rudest to customer service workers…

In my last Take Things I've Learned About Females Throughout My Life, Vol.2 I mentioned how women have a tendency to be the worst towards store associates and customer service employees, and it really is something I look down on and despise, not just because I myself have once been an employee of that type before, but because it is a terribly entitled mindset. And of most female customers/patrons it seems to be that white women are often the worst, especially if they are wealthy. Whether they realize it or not, they still do have a subconscious attitude of white entitlement and white privelage to think they can behave however they want towards the people who are serving them, and it is extremely distasteful to me.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

One of the rudest things white female patrons have done - particularly older ones - is when they ask you where something is in a store and you're not sure because you don't work in that department, and they cut you off with, "You work here and you don't know? Okay thanks," and they're already walking away.

Being feminist…

I honestly have to say I think it’s absolutely pathetic and insecure of so many feminists to be white women. White females have had more advancement and favor than any other demographic of females, and much less oppression to boot. While technically blacks were given the right to vote first after the Civil War, white women resented that and have long been able to vote in peace while blacks were still threatened out of doing it. Also throughout the history of the United States government, more white women have held seats in Congress than any other ‘minority’ or oppressed group. More white women than blacks and other groups have also made it to the top in businesses becoming presidents and CEOs. Even down to crime white females get off the hook much more than other groups and are wrongly convicted of crimes or brutalized by police at lower rates.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

So I don’t understand why it is that they feel the greatest need to shout about oppression and suppression of women when they’ve faced the least of it yet think there’s still “a long way to go.” And no, they don’t care about black, Hispanic, or native American women’s needs for advancement either.

Are often more arrogant about their looks or beauty…

I’m at a point in my life now where super beautiful, attractive women just don’t mean a lot to me anymore. Though being honest, I am in a relationship with a beautiful Vietnamese woman, but her beauty is not what made me interested in her. For the most part I just don’t worship gorgeous women like most men do because I don’t like their behaviors and mindsets. And this includes a lot of super attractive white women. And while it may seem harsh, they are often some of the worst snakes of the female species.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

White women know that the world glorifies them and puts down dark skin and non-white features, and the ones who are very, very attractive figure they can act however they want and do whatever they want and that it’s everyone else who is at their mercy while they have nothing at stake. Many of them don’t care about what’s right or wrong, who they may hurt, if they act like bitches, etc. The way they see it is that they’re good-looking, can have sex any time they think they want, and that the world puts them at high value. Sometimes they have moments of being nice or respectful or whatever, but deep down a lot of them have no regard for anyone but themselves and their physical worth.

Talking/acting black just because you like black people or have a black boyfriend…

Hey, white chicks. I’m flattered that you might like us black men or like our community, but you don’t have to talk black just because of that or because you’re in a relationship with a black man. It drives me crazy. Just be your own white self. That doesn’t have to change because you’re in love with black men or black people.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

I’ve even strangely noticed the way some white women will talk normal with me because they can tell I’m not urban or “hood,” yet I’ve observed when they interact with other blacks they think are hood, then they’ll start using ebonics and black-like tones when they talk to them, not realizing how fake and offensive it can be.

Always thinking someone is hitting on them or trying to assault them…

If it’s one thing I absolutely cannot stand about white females it’s how a lot of them think they’re being hit on or that some guy is trying to victimize or assault them. It is one of the most simple-minded paranoid presumptions to exist, and actually even egotistical to think you're that desirable to presume some guy is always trying to get frisky or inappropriate with you. And to make it worse they often believe black men are the ones preying on them or will prey on them.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

I even get sick of hearing white females’ damsel-in-distress sob stories about what it’s like to be a female on the streets in the inner city being cat called or approached by black men. Don’t get me wrong, it’s unfortunate. But when it’s white men on the streets making catcalls, white women may not like it, but psychologically they aren’t raising white men to the level of being a terrorist threat like they do with black men, and they know it.

As if it isn't already bad enough that we've seen numerous cases of white women wanting to call the police on innocent black men, it seems to be that quite a few white females still have the old Southern prejudiced train of thought that the black man is a big sexual threat, when white men actually rape more than black men.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

The ones who dislike black men…

To be fair, I get it that some people “prefer their own” for dating and relationships, but white women who are okay with all other races of men BUT black men do have a prejudiced issue. They’re basically saying they either don’t like dark skin and black features, or that they really think black men are the lowest and most inferior of the male species. That is pretty much what it comes down to.

And the ones who actually did used to date black men but won’t anymore because of “bad experiences” are pathetic. So they dated or slept with 2 or 3 black guys, it didn’t go well, and now they’re ready to quit on them, but these white women will continue to date or sleep with asshole after asshole who is white or even Spanish, and that’s okay with them. But because a few black men disappointed them, they’re now ready to put them on the reject list. Sorry, I have no respect for those women.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

And as I’ve also talked about on GaG before, I feel that white females and other people giving their “preference” arguments is bullshit. So you want your “preference” for white guys to be respected, but you look down on women who prefer black men, and if black men themselves prefer white women then you label them as putting you on a pedestal. So are Spanish, Asian, and your own white guys who only prefer white women putting you on a pedestal too? Or does it just bother you when it’s black men who prefer you? Also, is it putting white guys on a pedestal too when you prefer them? Why is it that a black man's "preference" for white is wrong and labelled as putting you on high, but your "preference" for only white is right?

The only person who believes your bullshit is you and others who think like you.

They tend to be more focused on looks and status…

If it’s one thing I’ve definitely noticed it’s that white women are more often the ones to zero in on looks and status in men, especially priveleged or very wealthy white women. And they often are the types to find the cliche celebrity-looking male image to be attractive - even in black men if they like them too. One of the things that makes me cringe is how I’ve seen some white women on dating sites point out very specific Wants in a man like him needing to have or not have a beard, needing “perfect teeth,” muscles, etc. It’s something about that “perfect teeth” thing with white women that feels very anal to me and gives me chills. I mean, I myself wouldn’t want to date somebody with half a mouth full of teeth but a woman who’s teeth are not “perfect” is not a deal breaker for me.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

I do have to say that throughout my life I’ve noticed that black women and Latinas more often will like you as a person if they’re really into you. They didn’t care if I didn’t have a car, hadn’t been to college, or was working a part-time job. The way they saw it was that as long as I had a job and was hard-working, could make them feel good when I interacted with them, was real about things, and had good intentions, they were cool with that. I must say that “minority” women do tend to be more humble and down-to-earth in their attraction to men. Even now in my relationship, my sweetheart came from money, is very beautiful even though she doesn’t think so, but she has no care about what I came from or me being black or anything like that. She likes me for me and is a woman with a very humble spirit who looks at the person and not their job or what they have.

But white females are the demographic I think cares the most about looks and status in men, which is rooted in the Ego: you think you deserve men of great appearance or worth even if you don’t have it, or you do have it too and can’t think beyond it to see value in other kinds of men.

White women should think about themselves...

And no less or no differently than how we've called out white men on their own mindsets and actions. As I said in the beginning, I'm fine with white females but they're still not perfect and have their own evils that at times I feel like can be worse than white men.

7 Things I Dislike About White Women

We as a society get so caught up in glorifying the white female and using her as a symbol of beauty and power that we almost see her as a perfect deity, to the point where women of other races are trying to look like her, talk like her, eat like her, and aspire to be the 'basic bitch' image of white female culture. At the end of the day, white women - like everybody else - are nowhere near being a deity.

#WhiteWomen

2333
ManOnFire is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a white guy, but I don't take offense at all, because these are the exact same things I've noticed with a majority of white women. It's like you literally read my mind, and wrote my thoughts in this MyTake. I'm so sick of most of them being superficial, rude, and thinking every single man who approaches them is a "creeper." Whenever I've came across non-white women, I've rarely had any of the issues you've listed.

The only thing on this list I disagree with is the notion that white women tend to be arrogant about their looks. Given their prevalence with anorexia, bulimia, and whatnot, I've noticed they are the least "arrogant" when it comes to their looks. Many black women (one race, for instance) seem to be proud of the way they look.

• I'm not a fan of white women either, and I'm a white guy! I just got tired of the constant attitude and arrogance. . Like cut the crap, you aren't any more special than anyone else.

Most Helpful Girls

Join the discussion

2131
  • I usually hear this about black women. I don't believe ALL black women are a certain way or ALL white women are. Each person is different. You will learn this one day. Until then go on living your racist and smallminded life.

• It means I am retweeting what you said, it means I agree. I don't know if you have used Twitter

• @davidnoxier I know twitter, just did not see why would you say that. but I did not read the convo either so.. not important

• Bro this is fucked up.

You cannot categorize people like that. Paint everyone with the same brush. That is what I strongly dislike about the US. It's so fucking tribalistic. You all are very socially behind.

This country has a lot of work and healing to do, and it's so sad that these things are still a thing.

I hope one day people will come to be individuals , without bittering to align with any group society assigns to them. Being their own self. Judged by the content of their character.

• White people, the only race you can discriminate against legally.

• Lmfao! So if I praise white women it's okay, but if I talk about where they're wrong it's discrimination. How simple-minded.

• I wouldn't. I always criticize black culture as whole toug and is called a racist for it. I don't mind blacks criticizing white culture I just don't like double standards

• @DianaWest Perfection is not the subject. Attitude and behavior is. We're all imperfect, but when you know well that your mindsets and attitudes are pigheaded and improper and you continue to have them, that's a pretty bad problem, and is what this Take is saying. White women like this KNOW they're being wrong but either want to ignore it or justify it. And that's just disgusting.

• Okay, how it's okay for you to post a MyTake about why you hate white women, but when I wrote a MyTake about why I don't like Native Americans it was taken down within a minute of me posting it?

• I don't know anything about your Take against natives. I don't hate white women, I'm just talking about what I DISLIKE about them.

• @Nadim171 Oh, yeah. I know it was a white person that reported it. I agree. Whites are the dumbest race on earth. They're the only ones who care about other races more than themselves and are deliberately destroying their own culture

• @ZeussLightningBolt no race is dumb in itself, since no one chooses his race but you chose your culture. Blacks, arabs, Asians etc don't care about other races as much as whites care about other races. Whites don't owe the blacks a damn thing, and they shouldn't take revenge for it

• I think you're attracting the wrong type of people and that has a lot to do with who you are and your internal issues. You labeling only shows you have issues especially if you continue to attract the same "type".

• Lmfao! None of the white women I described are even attracted to me nor am I attracted to them. This is such a completely lame answer that gives me absolutely nothing to chew on. Omg😂

• This was a very broad generalization of a whole group of people... any woman regardless of ethnicity can be a feminist or rude or arrogant... etc. Also I personally don’t follow the “ideal beauty” standards of society... white women are just as beautiful as black women if you’re insecure of your identity then you’ll fall victim of trying to fit in. I disagree.

• Honesty, I've never ever ever came across a non-white Feminist.

I've even came across white male Feminists before a non-white female Feminist.

• Intersectional Feminism is a thing

• They don’t have the same agenda typically because I’m not a white women and we don’t have the same oppressions... some white women don’t take that into consideration which is why it can be split so is it really feminism 🤷🏽‍♀️

• So, women nowadays can't be confident or protest when someone discriminates them because otherwise they are arrogant and being feminist is as worse as being nazist. Being against anything that is feminist and getting triggered about anything related to feminism, without even thinking if it's reasonable or not is as bad as being a feminazi. Being confident doesn't make you always arrogant. And the other things you said are just generalisations. A very small amount of them acually act like that. I have never seen a girl say she was assaulted for no reason, black people are not common where i like so acting black isn't a thing, and onlypeople who aren't very bright focus only on status and looks, that is not specific to white women, but to people in general.

• many women act crazy
      these days

• @emmily2396 So feminism is the major part of this Take you zeroed in on. My point exactly.

Those "beautiful" women are not being confident. They're being pigheaded and they know it but don't care because like I said, the world glorifies them.

• Just admit it: Modern day 3rd-Wave Feminism is a group of jealous white women who are mad because conventionally attractive women are getting spoiled in society.

• Sounds like you’re generalizing a race because one or two girls acted like this to you

• Lol. Look at the white people getting so angry about this but ignore how I've praised white chicks in the past.

You don't get off the hook for everything. You get your regular praise, but this time I'm talking about where you're wring.

• I will never understand why people in US assign personality traits to physical traits. The country that you're living in and your religion has some influence on how you behave and think, not if your lips are small or big. I probably have more in common with someone with black skin who was born and raised in Poland than someone with white skin who was born and raised in US.
    When I first got on GaG I was like "Are those people for real?" And then I realized that America isn't as ideal as I was imagining it lol, you have some fucked up thinking too. And many amricans on here don't even know that in Europe nobody gives a fuck about skin color or that nobody here gets circumcised without a medical reasons, that also suprised me.

Oh, and we don't see you as black or white, I guess you have already deduced that. You are just americans to us xd

• I've heard some Europeans say this about not seeing skin color, but I'm not so sure. If that was really true then there wouldn't have been human zoos started by Germany and Belgium. And there wouldn't be the disdain that Europeans have for African immigrants.

• I don’t know why you think Americans think they’re perfect, just ask any American, and well tell you we are light years away from perfection. Lol

• @Girther10
      What I mainly was thinking of was your money. Due to history, America is very rich now, while I can't afford seeing other city or having my own room

• I just learned something new today. You are black. Didn't know that! LOL

• Wow he said he likes white women overall but these are things they do that he doesn't like. And he believes that perhaps among other reasons, these things are reasons why white women don't deserve the society such wide praise power and privalege OVER other women, that those women should try to be more like white women. It isn't that they are not deserving at all or any less, but that they shouldn't be as deified as they are because no one or group is perfect. I honestly don't see a reason to be triggered, other than perhaps the title.

• Perception is everything. Your perception and my perceptions will likely never intersect. This mytake is by your own admission, generalizations and stereotyping. You said “that’s fine”. Normally I would have stopped reading right there. I continued to read and have found so many things objectionable I hardly know where to start. I don’t have time nor the desire to point out all these things because, as you imply throughout, it matters little to you.
    You offer no actual authority for most of your narrow minded drivel.
    I wish I hadn’t stopped to read this. It has little to no value in the scheme of things, except to highlight how far we as a society have to go, still.
    Good luck in your pursuit of perfection in women. Lol

• Sounds like your one of those black guys who is cursed with a small cock?

• what a bunch of racist bull crap. you speak as if you've done an international census and know exactly how every white female behaves. please.

• My mom is white and I can see her fitting in with a few of these categories. Especially the customer service part. She is the only white one in the family and the only one who talks to customer service like they're supposed to be her slaves.

• I kind of have to agree... White women put a he'll of a lot more stock into their appearance and tend to act like that makes them better then everyone

• More bigoted broad brush nonsense. People are individuals.

• 100% of these apply to black women as well,
    But still:
    Becky > Sharlaqueisha

If I wrote some shit like this about black women i'd be outta here! But this nibba is an editor? Dafuq is up with this site?

• Do you think you're so perfect that you can compose this diatribe and expect it to be accepted by rational people?

• Nah, this really applies equally across the board. Not just white women.

• Maybe the reason you see more white women being like this is because... you live in a country where there's more white women than of any other race? 😱

• White women are actually one of the groups that gets overcounted in the census every 10 years, so there are actually fewer of them than is reported.

• No. I'm not even American. It's just ridiculous to throw a statement as a fact and don't even try to back it up with a source. What that tells me is that you're the one afraid of people knowing you're wrong.

• If I'm telling you to look it up for yourself it means I have nothing to hide.

• I know maybe a handful of white girls who fit into some of what you say but certainly not most but I don't live in the US so maybe it's different over there still a sweeping generalisation though lol

• Here in the United States of America, this describes most white women. Just take my word for it.

• No it doesn't just because your insecure

• Do you even know the meaning of the word "insecure"? What does that have to do with my thoughts on white women here? I'm just making observations lol.

• What does it matter? White women aren't your own ethnic kind of women.

• Kick ass article bro!

growing up in a predominantly white neighborhood since the age of 13 I can't help but agree with you. I also hate their tendencies of always being stuck in limbo 24/7 and always lack responsibility.

I mean it can't be a coincidence that in the past during the my club days it was always white women who use to get stupid drunk and then do stupid shit afterwards. and dont get me started on the fact that almost none of them have the ability to cook, clean or do any other type of work around the house.

• I’m white and I couldn’t agree more I think white people are overrated in general haha

• Well they weren't like this in the 40s... feminism ruined them.
    All races are pretty fuked up nowadays. Too many white and black assholes

• Black women are more rude to service workers than white women, given that they're almost completely unlikely to ever leave a tip at a restaurant.

• First of all, you said “says anyone” meaning that you were implying that ANY waitstaff you meet would have the same OPINION as you. Second of all, every black woman I know respects service workers and gives a tip. Just MY experience. Third, you don’t even have the receipts to back up your “facts,” so miss me with that bullshit.

• @CheeChizzle I'm neither seeking nor interested in your approval of what I know to be true. You want to debate me on something that isn't even up for debate, not with me, at least. I worked in bars and restaurants in Upper Kirby and Downtown Houston for years. The reality is that black women were some of the worst customers at bars and restaurants because they demanded impeccable service while being least likely to tip. In fact, they seemed to enjoy being difficult, to the point that waiting on them could be a demeaning experience. To be fair, old white lawyers could be pretty bad about that as well, but on the whole, black women were the customers waiters hoped they wouldn't get in their section. If that doesn't sit well with you, I really don't care.

• I read from the title that this was going to be wrong in so many ways.

• There's so many My-Takes or questions like these, where the generalize the hell out of people or groups.

• I think there are good and bad qualities in every race... you can’t just call out one.

• Actually i have met a lot of nice white girls.

• You are mostly talking about American women.

• right. because Europeans are not white. Hence, he says "white women." as if america is the representation of all white women. He should have said "American women."

• No one gives a Shit about your opinion.

• Good take

• 7 things I also dislike about white women

• Interesting Take

• I agree, but I am not like this lol.

• Thank you

• me too white but ı dont agree my character ısnt so

• Good take !

• How about east Asian (china japan korea)?

• White people: 50% of the population of the US
    Black people: 13% of the population of the US

Sexual assault
    White men: 57% - 7% higher than the average population
    Black men: 27% - 14% higher than the average population - as a group, around twice as likely as white men to sexually assault a woman

• Blacks are the group in this country that are undercounted in the census every decade while whites are often overcounted. There are way more than 13% of blacks in the United States and less than 57% of whites. Whites are rapidly becoming a minority and blacks often have more kids than whites.

• That may be true, but they're not 27%.

• Evidence?
      Your point?

Stop committing crimes Jamal!

• They are entitled brats who love playing their victim card

• I agree with you OP
    White men also act this way. Anyone who's good-looking or rich, has an attitude as if they're gods/godesses
    White people are racist

• A white woman who sleeps with a black is no longer white

• Yet another butt hurt, bigoted black guy. Business as usual.

• I don't like this list of prejudices

• I agree

• I'm a white dude and I can honestly say I have never found white woman attractive.

The only thing I will say I hate is when you see black guys who date white women just to get at white guys or white women who date black guys just cause of the stereotype of what's in their pants. However my mate is dating a black guy and tbh they are more romantic than some same race couples so I acknowledge there are shit people and good people.

• Hey good answer

• see, the thing that you can't seem to comprehend is that i could care less about his preferences. i don't care if he prefers other women, what irks me is the way he phrased his opinion, which is very racist, but of course you can't see that. Using words like NEVER to imply something beyond his preferences. imagine if others said I NEVER find (insert certain race here) women attractive. what does that imply? every race has good looking people. perhaps he wouldn't marry them or be in a relationship with them because they're not his type, but he could have worded his "opinion" differently to avoid sounding blatantly racist.

• Omg hive it acouple messages and she'll be calling me a race traitor. Haha

Read my message I havefoumd White girls pretty but the second I get to know-how they are really shitty people so I loose intrest and the ones o don't find attractive wouldn't cross my mind as a partner. Yes I'm sure #notallwhitewomen are shitty but tbh I habe yet to meet a nice one that is also attractive. If my experience had been the same but with black women I would have said the same but the fact of the matter is as it is.

• How do you feel about Indian women op?

• I find dark-skinned Indian women to be very attractive. They're not perfect either but don't exactly act like the white women I talked about.

• This is a really shitty mytake.
    Please everyone I am tired of all this shit. Why is everyone associating people with stereotypes and instead of breaking them on this site encouraging them.
    Everyone is different. You are unique and these stupid stereotypes are just what they call STUPID GENERALIZATIONS.

Show More
2