There are no answers!

Sentimental_Stoic
I loved to take picutres to show you. I havent done that since you left.
I loved to take picutres to show you. I haven't done that since you left.

I keep asking random people. In hopes of getting a perspective of what I am going through.

I ask anonymously, I go to random chat sites sometimes and ask people there.

Only to realise that no one has the answer except you.

And all I can do is wait.

I read about female psychology sometimes, again, to have an idea of what might happen, but I read that one needs to play mind games, one needs to ignore to gain attention.

I am sorry if I am needed to do that because I am incapable of that.

I can't intentionally ignore the person who means the world to me. I can't play any mind games.

All I can do is just wait.

I am slowly going numb, burying the pain somewhere inside. It's ridiculous how my emotional pain becomes physical and I am able to feel it at times. I know you have gone through a similar pain. I know you have gone through a lot more.

People tell me you are playing with me, my emotions. I know you're not even capable of that.

I told you once, that you're my sky full of stars, you can tear me apart. I gave you that right.

I just feel that you're yourself trying to get out of the mess that has been there for years. I feel like you're afriad of the same thing repeating. I feel that is why you push me away, just when I think we are taking a step closer.

But like I said once, I will not turn my back on you.

I will be there. Till I see you overcome all that you're fighting.

I don't know what else to do.

But i know that I will not leave you, even if I stay at a distance.

I wanted to ask a question anonymously. But again, who knows the answers except you.

My Melody........

There are no answers!
3
4

Most Helpful Girls

• I've been there I get your pain & relate to all your going through stay strong ✌️👍
    Is this still revelant?
    • Sorry that you have been there. I hope it turned out the way you wished.
      And thanks for the comment.👍

• Anytime I'm here if you need to chat, you're never alone & thank you ✌️

• Sure, thanks again👍

• Gwenhwyfar
    I get it
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thanks, How have you been?
      You must be wondersing how I am still stuck at the same place, lol.

• Gwenhwyfar

No. I totally get it.

I’m good 😊. Hope you are too aside from loving this person and missing her.

• Great. I am ok. Everything will fall in place according to what's best. I just try and give my best. :)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

14
  • Pasiton5
    I know exactly how you feel and what your experiencing drives me nuts at times, like well you text some one is not good to respond right away but give the illusion your busy always doing or into something, if I text you or receive a text it's to chat not send a text sit in my ass wait 5 minutes then respond just because someone says that's how you look like you just got it going on, but that's his it is and it drive me nuts you don't talk in the phone that way when we used to talk on the phone, and playing mind games not recording your feelings emotions because some one said it's a sign of weakness, seriously if I can something for you I let you know if I'm into you I display my emotions openly how else will you know what how I feel for you by being stoic silent, you say I love you and I'm like ok what is that, like yourself I cannot be that way, you want to know something ask, got something to say say it can't read ones thoughts just ones action, your not alone this guy feels hears knows how you feel
    • Thanks a lot man. Appreciate it👍
      And yeah, I agree to most of what you say. But yeah, immediate reply is not expected from people, specially if their work needs their undivided attention.
      Regarding showing how one feels, well, sometimes the situations can be weird and out of our control, and I know that's what she is going through.
      I don't expect her to do anything else. She is healing and getting out of her mess. If she leaves me behind, even then, at least she would be out of the mess. That would be nice.
      I know eventually, I will get better, less worse as I call it, lol.

• ashley_85
    I completely understand how you feel I've been in very similar situations. I think that it's important to realize that you cannot afford to lose your identity by investing it in somebody else especially someone who's not willing to invest in you the way you invest in them. Sometimes the best thing to do in a relationship that seems to be at a standstill is to put some space between you and the other person, give it time to breathe, work on yourself because until you learn how to value yourself you're never going to be able to be valued by anybody else in a relationship.
    • I'm sorry that you were in a similar situation. I hope it turned out for the best.
      I actually gained back my identity because of her. I went numb and stoic after my last breakup, back in 2017. She gave me back to myself. But I get you. She is herself in such a mess that I can't expect her to give any importance to me. I know she needs to give herself the most importance. And so, yeah, I am giving all the space I can. And working on myself too.
      Thanks a lot for the comment.

• Stay Strong! Things will get better my friend.
    • Thanks a lot man. Even if they don't get better, the pain kind of buries itself with time. So, it gets less worse, which is technically better, lol..

• JamieLoves
    WTF are you asking ! Jesus!
    • I am asking nothing from you.
      It is not a question. It's MY TAKE.
      Dude , wtf.
      If you have nothing to say, just keep you mouth shut.

• JamieLoves

Nope.. !!! 🤪
      Incase you were an idiot as you are.
      The question post is for questions.. Fool!

• JamieLoves

Oh you’re an India Indian... LOL 😆
      I can’t stand when I call a company and one of you answer the phone over there!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Anonymous
    Best of luck to you.

That is a great picture, thanks for sharing.
    • Thanks man. And yeah, the place is serene. specially when it's cloudy.