Ladies, do you find MYSTERIOUS men attractive? Why is it attractive? What makes a man MYSTERIOUS? Wouldn't the MERETRICIOUSNESS fade away eventually?

• I like mysterious men and it would fade away
  • I like mysterious men and it wouldn't fade away
  • I don't like mysterious men
    Vote C

1612

Most Helpful Guys

• Mysterious people are ghosts. Edgar Allan Poe was attracted to a ghost once.

You have to be aware of all of the variables.

"Mysterious" people could be criminals, people who are too insecure to express how they feel, and people who are dissociated because of drug use. The problem is that you're unconsciously suspicious of these people but you were taught what to interpret as suspicious behavior and to be attracted to people of the opposite gender who seem suspicious, Mr. Detective. You're looking for your partner in crime by profiling people.

I could simply avoid talking about personal subjects and boom, mystery, because somehow the girl doesn't think that's a red flag. I might be able to get away with something if she doesn't ask any more questions.

I've only talked to one woman who avoided personal subjects and I did not trust her. I stopped trusting her when she consistently displayed this "mysterious" (paranoid) behavior.

• The mystery has to be worth the price of admission. So if the D is good and he listens and carries conversations well... that's a mystery that can captivate an audience. See? That's why this stereotype is so invariably linked with "artists" and ENFP personality types.

If you're a magician then you need a finale. That's what your female admirers are waiting on. They want the big show. They want you to become a star. They don't even really care if they stick around for everything, really, just the same as a stupid magician is always trying to solve others problems and ignore his own.

The dream of the mystery man is eternal travel and glorious romance. It's a dream. It's being in love with the wind, and what woman wants to be the mistress to that?

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes i kinda like them cause it's makes me feel like there is something great in their personality but i want them to open up for me and if they don't then i lost interest and most of the time they are fake and just pretend to be mysterious so... you never know

• Mysterious men are sought after because of the curiosity factor, the more you are curious about something the more your mind is occupied with that subject and people mistake that preoccupation with love.