Bullying on GAG

Anonymous

Someone has been using my pictures and accusing me of doing something that I didn’t do

Bullying on GAG

Today I found out that a troll used my picture that I used to ask about a lipstick color to ask this exact question. I don’t know why someone would do this to me I’m very kind to everyone and everyone that knows me well knows that I am extremely shy. This is very sick and wrong. Because of this I have realized what a toxic place GAG could be and I am thinking about leaving because this might as well be my final straw. But I also might stay because I don’t want to give that person that satisfaction of whoever did this to me. Never in my life would I imagine someone would do this. I don’t know if they’re trying to call me a slut or why someone would do this but this is very wrong and I don’t deserve this.This was the link to the question that misused my picture and pretended to be me. My boyfriend and I created a pornhub account would you watch us?

Bullying on GAG
19
5

Most Helpful Guy

• Tstrbrainer
    Yeah, it was a surprising question, and I think it also contained the link to one of your actual questions.

You can even take legal actions against that person
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Someone told me but I don’t know how to do it

• Anonymous

I personally feel embarrassed by it

• Your state will have it's own cyber security laws. You need to file a complaint if you want to take legal action.

I'm sure there are some users with legal knowledge here who can help you out

Or you can give a final warning to that person through another mytake.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

518
  • OlderAndWiser
    Please don't leave!
    • Anonymous

I don’t know if I’ll be able to leave again it’s a bit hard. I’m just thinking about it for now

• Anonymous

Not quite sure what to do in this situation

• Girl that's terrible. She actually really made it sound like its you too which is even more creepy. That's why im careful about putting my photos anywhere but i know how it feels to be bullied and put down. I was bullied since elementary school for my body, my clumsiness, and my speech impediment. She is probably trying to make you sound like a slut which is fucked up because that's far from the definition of it. You're having sex with only your boyfriend and not a bunch of guys. If you feel in your heart its the best thing to leave for your safety and health you should do so. Social media in general has became so toxic overtime with lots of disgusting people. They honestly dont have a life in my opinion and just wanna drag people down. Why do you think i joined this community lowkey? Cause i dont trust people. My advice is be careful with your photos you post, and the information or just ask anon if you have personal questions and leave your photos lowkey because some people wanna be jerks and take them. Im so sorry this happened to you and i hope they ban that bitch.
    • Anonymous

I’m sorry about what happend to you too

• Levin
    There's a lot of cruel and resentful people here, that try and bring others down to make themselves feel better about themselves. They don't realise the impact they have on others, and how fragile other people are. That's why it's wise to keep one's personal details to a minimum on such a medium.

Here's some music from England, because England produces the best things in the world :)https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q02PXRTMus4
    • Anonymous

Thank you for the music it’s cool :)

• Levin

I know you probably wanted Rihanna or Little Mix or something, but it's the best I could do :)

• Anonymous

Lol no I actually like a whole mess of music from many different cultures American, french, arabic, chinese, etc. it was cool

• wankiam
    always report stuff like this and we will act. we do strive to make g@g a safe enviroment for its users but it helps when we are made aware of abuses as we can't be everywhere all the time. anyway i see it has been removed and you are still here so its all good for now
  • ZackBan
    Damn. Well it has been removed but gag should definitely ban the user (for all the good that will do)

Just don't let it get to you. You can't control people's choices but don't let their chocies control you
  • Sonorous
    You might not wanna post photos of yourself? People will inevitably do ridiculous stuff. And not posting yourself would limit the possibility of them abusing it. Sucks that it's like that, but we gotta adapt to the craziness. 💪
  • JHwong
    Woah I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you! I'm not the most active person here but I do know there are bullies on this website just like in most other websites. He/She is a horrible person, and everyone who knows you have reported and removed that question. You deserve so much better than the filth some trolls are posting here ❤️ Lots of love and support!

P. S. One thing you can do for questions like judging your lipstick is put up the picture as your profile picture, and then ask how others think it looks. That way, others cannot download your pictures and use it for stuff like that. Just an idea lol because there is a reason I never link or post downloadable pictures of myself or my loved ones on this website.
    • Anonymous

Thank you for the tip

• JHwong

You're always welcome.

• Well, we know you'd never do such a thing. But I think you need to lay off your sex questions for now so the hacker doesn't get more fuel for the fire. And don't post pictures of you in your questions. If you want to post about lipstick, just do a picture of the lipstick, not your whole face.
  • TadCurious
    Jay I'm very sorry someone did that. It's despicable.
    • Anonymous

And on top of that this anon comment had the nerve to be rude to me on this mytake and call my face a “hoe ass face”

• Anonymous

Without me ever doing anything to her

• Anonymous

I’m just a girl that minds her own business and ask questions that I’m curious about yet I’m told that im always seeking approval I haven’t asked a makeup question in a long time until now

• Jjpayne
    Thats terrible... I'm sorry to hear that! You have to be careful of that and it shows just how easy people can catfish
    • Jjpayne

I'd talk to gag which I'm sure you have at least done already

• Deku2009
    This is really sick the question has been taken down.
    • Anonymous

Yes it is I would never do this I am extremely shy

• Deku2009

Yeah good do it with people you trust (exposing your nude flesh )

• Anonymous

Only my boyfriend has seen me nude no one else I would never record a video

• Berethor
    WoW that crazy, looks like she/he also made an account of similar age as you.
  • Cherokeehp
    Report it and ignore it. They’re just stupid trolls.
  • Gwenhwyfar
    That’s awful!

You have my Snap if you do leave
  • Iron_Man
    I’ve actually seen that before about six weeks ago and I called her out but nothing became of it she didn’t get back to me in a question
    • Iron_Man

I didn’t see any porn though

• Jamie05rhs
    :( That's terrible. Whoever did that should be ashamed of themselves.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    This is not fair the took it down sorry this happened to you
  • Sevenpointfive
    the question was taken down but there were some good vids on the link
    • Anonymous

There weren’t any because I didn’t make any

• oh, then some deepfakes?

• Anonymous

I never made pornhub before I don’t even like porn and I’m very shy

• TallAnon
    Hope you are feeling better now, luckily gag responded quickly and the question is already gone.
  • berserk945
    Because they are trolls and probably get off on making these types of posts
  • TonyMetal___86
    It's been removed, no worries 😊👍🏻
  • mrgspoter
    That's no goid, hope it's sorted quick for you
  • Anonymous
    doesn't this happen to you like every other month? Seems like some jerk is always doing weird crap to you on here and you always leave and you always come back on a new account and the cycle repeats. :(
    • Anonymous

No I’ve been treated badly but nothing like this

• Anonymous

Amazing that I can’t even post a picture about lipstick without someone doing something

• Anonymous

It might’ve been that guy I blocked for calling me attention seeking or whatever just because I was curious about a lipstick shade but to be honest I don’t know who would do that