Why are the women of GAG nicer than any women I've ever met in real life? My Appreciation of the Girls of GAG.

MCheetah

So, some of you seem to think I dislike women, because I've had bad experiences with them before and dislike some of the more frustrating aspects of female nature. But that isn't true. I do like women. But like the same with men, I've met very few nice ones in my life. I'm not used to meeting decent, kind people in general.

I'm not sure how much of this will post, even though I'm not trying to speak ill of the ones here. Just the opposite. This is kind of like a Thank You post for some of the female GAG users on here.

Instead of using real pictures of them, I'm just going to be using Google Image Search to find the closest substitutes or look-alikes. So just know the picture doesn't fully match them.

"Josy"
"Josy"

JosyJosy. This 5'10" British female user is like the closest thing to a friend I have on this site. Always very supportive, helpful, and honest. I don't always agree with her, but she's always patient with me even when I don't see her super-rosy, optimistic on life. I'm very grateful for her chats over the past year or so. Thank you.

"Daniela"
"Daniela"

Daniela1982. I can't tell if she's like an annoying step-sister, an amicable ex-girlfriend, or a female friend growing up that neither of us managed to date. Either way, she's pretty decent. Has a quirky sense of humor. I like her, most of the time. She just needs to nag less.

"Desii" (This is just how I picture her looking)

DizzyDesii. I'm not sure if we're GAG friends or not, but I do always enjoy her posts. Maybe I'm more like a co-worker or associate to her. I get it though; she doesn't like "negativity." And well, as Bane said, "You merely adopted [negativity]; I was born in it! Moulded by it! I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!" That is to say, I'm working on being "less negative."

"NerdyAndTall" / "TallAndNerdy" / "Giantessa"

NerdyAndTall, as well as all the other names she went by, is legit someone I would've seriously loved to date... If she wasn't a lesbian. Other than her being queer, I loved a lot about her personality. She was legit nerdy, six-foot-two, super-thick, as well as kind, helpful, honest, and easy to talk to. There is one other thing I disliked about her though, but it's not really her fault: all the beta-orbiters and super-simps that surrounded her on this site. I legitimately liked her, but the beta-simps just wanted to f*ck her cause she'd post selfies on here. Anyway, she kept getting her accounts shut down, and I kinda miss her. She also looked better than the substitute picture I posted above.

"Passion Devil" (This is just how I picture her looking)

Passion_Devil, is another really kind lady I cam across on here. Six feet tall, powerful, curvy, and busty is about all I know of her looks. Despite her likely being extremely attractive in real life, she displayed a kindness, politeness, and lady-like grace and respect I see in very few modern women. Add to the fact that she was an Amazon goddess and likely would be more rude and dominating than respectful and kind, and it really makes her quite attractive on the inside (too bad she has someone she's seeing). We spoke about various things, as she tried to help me out of a funk, similar to Josy. Part of me thinks she'd probably be a pin-up model, as they tend to be that mixture of traditional femininity with modern charm and street smarts. But Passion hasn't been on GAG in a while and I'm unsure if she's coming back.

"Mia Wallace" (Her GAG avatar is Sophie Marceau)

Mia-Wallace, is one of the few really intelligent women I've met on this site, and one of the few truly intelligent people in general. Not gonna lie; most intelligent people I meet are men, the few there are, so meeting a truly genius woman is a double rarity. We've had some interesting discussions on here about certain things, such as a culture of individuality versus socialism and conformity and which is truly more beneficial. I've learned quite a few things from her.

"Nomina" (This is just how I picture her looking)

Nomina, was a 6'2"/188 cm leggy model-looking business-minded woman from Gabon, but she had a Bronx accent. She was very wise and business-minded and we spoke about a few things, but she wanted me to keep those private, so I will. Anyway, she gave me an cognitive behavior therapy e-book to help me with my insecurity and also assured that she didn't see me as a 'lesser man' despite her towering over me at six-foot-two. Because she's very strong-willed and pragmatic, like an Alpha Female, I am grateful for our talks and the help she gave me.

"Beauty For Everybody" (This is just how I picture her looking, not like Monica Bellucci)

Beautyforeverybody, is a newer member of GAG. We've only talked briefly, but despite her being 5'11" and being an Italian icon of fashion and beauty as she puts it, she was still nice to me, as well, when normally women like that are not. She gave me a few words of encouragement as well, so I'll also thank her.

"Xtcy2083"
"Xtcy2083"

Xtcy2083 is another newer member of GAG. To be honest, I can't even be sure if she's really a real female or not based on how based she is. She's intelligent and uses rational thinking, which like I said, is rare for both women and people in general. Her avatar also looks like a porn screenshot (no offense), and having "X" in her name, like a porn version of "ecstasy." But her critical thinking has impressed me on here, real female or not.

"Aerissa Jade" (How I imagine her looking)

Aerissa_Jade is another new girl of GAG. For someone of her social reputation (attractive), she's very nice and sweet. Rational as well, and also has some decent critical thinking skills, from what I've experienced. She gives nuanced answers and is generally nice and sweet, which I'm not used to from attractive women.

"Siren-Boobzilla" (How I imagine her looking)

Sirenboobzilla is a user I've had brief experiences with, and like Josy, Passion, and some others, defies what I'm used to from typical women. Based on her looks, she's possibly close to a ten (5'11", DD cup, blonde hair, youthful, clear skin, perfect teeth, etc). But her personality is what truly makes her shine as an attractive person.

"Sorue" (How I imagine her looking)
"Sorue" (How I imagine her looking)

Sorue is the last one here. She's a very new user, and like Passion Devil, is really sweet and innocent, despite being tall and dominant, physically. She's been a little helpful as well to me, although she seems to like geeking out over anime the most.

So this is my thank you, to all the helpful girls on GAG. Not sure if I missed any, but if I did, let me know in the comments below.

10
9
10Girl Opinion
9Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• Xtcy2083
    Wow, thanks! :)
    The woman in the picture you chose does kind of look like me. I can understand why you may have very strong doubts about the identities of many of the people here, because even though I've only been here a short while compared to most, I've already come across quite a few dodgy people. A couple of them even had me convinced they really were what they appeared to be.
    "Based" (according to the Urban Dictionary) - A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i. e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think. Especially common in online political slang. The opposite of cringe, some times the opposite of biased.
    Yep, that's me! :)
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • OnKoing

Woah, catfished! That isn't funny. Modern cancel society, hide behind social media stuff is weirdo.
      Hope you managed to get past those ppl👍

• Beautyforeverybody
    Aww that was really sweet 🥺 I’d also like to thank you for contributing to GAG and sharing your great opinions on my posts. Happy new year!
    Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • MCheetah

Thanks. Happy New Year to you, too!

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

89
  • Heartache0405
    I wonder what the shitty ones on here will say to this 😂 I’m guessing they’d claim that they’re the nice ones you’re referring to and accept the compliment, then immediately bash you and other men. Probably will happen right down here

vvv
    LikeFunny 3 People
    • *eats popcorn waiting*

• MCheetah

I know a certain car-named female on here who I can imagine literally doing all of that.

• Xtcy2083

MCheetah - Yep, I know exactly who you mean :D

• JosyJosy
    Thank you, this is heartwarming to read. That said, my friends call me more of a realist than an optimist. I think that if you doubt yourself it's easier to listen to the negative people than it is to the positive ones. There are many nice people on this planet, many just don't speak up while the negative ones are loud. Example being the bitter ones hating on a certain group in their question
    Like 2 People
    • MCheetah

Does the Google Images result picture look like you though?

• JosyJosy

Ha no

• Daniela1982
    Annoying nag? Never been called that before. You know a horse is an "old nag" too. If I nag you it's for your own good and something a friend would not be afraid to tell you. Why are the women of GAG nicer than any women I've ever met in real life? My Appreciation of the Girls of GAG.
    LikeFunny 2 People
  • Sirenboobzilla
    I think that, just like with everything else, the negative people tend to be louder than the rest. Like, take feminists for example. You hear the word and your first immediate thought is man hater and female domination. That's mainly because the feminazi's are the ones making all the noise meanwhile the rest of us just go on in peace
    Like 3 People
  • PoopyPoop
    I got the totally opposite experience for some reason. Maybe I found a nice IRL crowd and I don't hang with the crowd here that much. But the girls on here either seem to me as totally crazy, confused, asinine, feminist (sort of embodying all the previously mentioned traits), seriously hurt or just some mixture of all of the above.

There are exceptions though and I find it in the really bright and older ones. They don't participate so much though these days.
    Disagree 1 Person
  • Sorue
    Thank you for the thank you 😳 that's very sweet of you to do this! It's pretty cool that this allows me to get a feeling of someone without actually knowing them. I wish every user here had a paragraph about them.
    Like 3 People
  • DizzyDesii
    Aww thank you for the mention. And i noticed you are less negative now. Please keep it up cause you're so much better when you're happy and laughing. I find you funny minus your use of the B word lmao
    Like 1 Person
  • OnKoing
    Seconding that motion @MCheetah 😄
    Just about everybody on this forum seems to be reasonable and relatively up-front.
    Apart from a few understanding issues, looks like the admins here also do a good job, kudos to them too
    Like 1 Person
  • cookiecrusher
    That's the laws of nature isn't it. The person you really like or bond with happens to be miles away🤣

Although not all are nice.

There does seem to be plenty of beautiful, sexy, funny, friendly and/or feminine women here that would be awesome to chill with in real life if the guy/girl also meets their wants/needs etc.
    Like 1 Person
  • whirled_up_girl
    What a cool post and a creative idea of matching pictures, that's how I would expect some of those user to look!
    Like 2 People
  • Aerissa_Jade
    This is really sweet, glad I could break the mold for you from what your used to.
    Like 2 People
  • exitseven
    Yes, I have met some really nice women on this site. I like your description of @daniela1982. She doesn't really nag all that much however. I sometimes imagine what some of these folks look like in real life if they don't post a profile pic.
  • Guanfei
    Because on the internet, you can pretend to be whatever you want. A girl, a guy, nice, bad, doesn't matter, people only see what you show. So everyone shows their best angle, and hide the rest.
    It's hard to do that in real life, you can't hide your flaws and your bad side.
  • Lovesims3plumbob
    that ok. there more inttegellege women that like more then vidoe games and science. I am one these women with a learning disabities.
  • Aakash_Hangargi
    Hehe he he you never know untill you meet in real 😈
    Funny 1 Person
  • TheAfrikan
    @MCheetah hey thanks for this sweet interesting post on here, and I habe to day that I love how you wrote and gave a deep insight about these specific ladies.
    To be precise you have talked About a lot of them but I have not yet talked to any of those apart from @DizzyDesii whom I happen to find free, lovely, funny and with a unique personality since she is cool.

But besides that you missed someone who is smart real and open like space n that person is @Brainsbeforebeauty She seems to be a pioneer on here too. Thanks
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • mark000h
    This is nice.
    Like 1 Person