How To Spot A Player

till this day I still can't believe the high level of naiveness the vast majority of women have been projecting, both here in this site and out in real life. This has inspired me to write this mytake.

before I start though I like to point out that nothing that I'm about to say is based on scientific facts. they're all based on my personal experiences in life. I should know because a lot of my male relatives are players and I was raised under a culture that admires player in every way possible.

anyways here are a few hints that you help you identify a player.

his swagger

How To Spot A Player

A player will always act like some sort of underground celebrity, it doesn't take full analysis to notice this. he will usually walk, talk and behave all macho either by

⦁ swinging his arms or tilting his shoulders back and forth he walks
⦁ holding his chest out
⦁ always keeps a poker face
⦁ talks like he's trying to shame or intimidate those around them
⦁ or contrary, he can also sound like watered down social butterfly
⦁ shows contempt towards other men he believe or not on his fellow
⦁ pretends he knows it all and its a pro at everything he does

and many others so called alpha traits. till then just remember that if a man exhibit at least three or more of the traits above or just simply walks or exhibits too much confidence then there is a major possibility that he's a player. players also tend to be pretty enigmatic as well, one minute they can behave like total douchebags but automatically become prince charming if they're sexually interested in you.

Why?

Players are arrogant. A player will always have the need to stand out among crowds and convince those around him (especially women) that he is somehow superior and must eliminate all his competition in order to feel validated by his arrogance. he knows if he succeed at getting the validation that he desperately fiends after it will eventually give him easier access to the pussy.

his vocabulary

How To Spot A Player

this is another obvious one. a player will always talk like he's trying to impress, he will usually use a lot of slangs and sometimes try to sound fancy or even both depending on the situation he's in.

⦁ he always tends to sound very vulgar and careless when he speaks with their friends
⦁ try to sound like prince charming when speaking to women he's sexually interested
⦁ sound like a bully when he talks to folks he looks down upon

and many other. till then always remember that if what a guys says sounds like a perfected human being who dropped out of heaven then there is obviously a chance he is a player.

Why?

Again every player's main interest in life is to impress women with his self-proclaimed special existence. he believes that he's gifted and will always try to proof this by his tendency to try to sweet and fast talk women into false romance.

Style of Dressing/Attires

How To Spot A Player

How To Spot A Player

Players are no different than thots in this area of life. they usually love wearing flashy attires and are obsess with trends such as wearing lots of jewelry, owning iPhones with expensive case, always dressing like they're going to a club or party, having lots of tattoos, showing off lots of skin or wearing expensive trendy shoes.

why?

this is another yet easier method to stand out among crowds. A player always know its far more easier to impress people when you're wearing flashy attires or something that others are after. lets not forget that wearing expensive attires can give you the illusion that you have high wealth, another trait that women seem to love.

Choice of Grooming

How To Spot A Player

Most players tend to be pretty metrosexual in this department. depending on the player himself this one can vary. they can have...

⦁ clean cuts
⦁ lots of hair products
⦁ long hair (usually with a ponytail)
⦁ afros
⦁ exotic corn rolls

and the list goes on. but whatever their preference is just remember that if they show signs of overgrooming then there is a chance he's a pure player.

why?

players know that women dig men with good hygiene. so players obviously take full advantage of this in order to attract and have access to more women.

His Hobbies

How To Spot A Player

Players always want to appear a lot more masculine then what they really are so they tend to prove this to themselves by letting their hobbies do the talking.

a lot of players are really into weightlifting and sports, this is because they always want to be and appear stronger and perfected than those around them. nevertheless whenever they hit the gym or the courtyard they usually do a lot more loitering than actually working out or playing the sport. they tend to always become more active and dedicated into it when there are females watching and will try to disdain and mock the others who they believe aren't performing as well as them.

their style of music can hint this out too. most players tend to not just love listening to trendy and romantic music, but they also tend to worship it and will try to justify it by saying such nonsense like "oh I gotten pussy nonstop after listening to this shit" and whatever; a good artist that most players claim to enjoy is Drake. thanks to his Mr. nice guys lyrical content.

Players also like to frequent clubs, bars or any other social venues. they tend to be heavy drinkers and smokers.

players also take part in things that aren't so masculine as well. just like most typical women most players obsess with social media like FB, Twitter and Instagram and will always have the need to upload everything they do in real life hoping to get likes and attention. they also tend to have lots of followers and the majority of them are glamour, fashion and fitness models.

Why?

players love to partake in activities that make them appear hyper masculine, social, superior and beneficial to women. so they tend to make these activities their main hobbies.

1321

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 13

• To be a true player you have to know how to play but I'll say sometimes you don't know he was a player until you got played because they that good and as they say the devil never comes to you with horns and a pitchfork. He comes as your favorite dessert.

• yeap and that is why before actually eating the dessert I usually look at the menu and ask questions like where did this dessert come from? what is it made of? is it healthy? will it affect my health in any way? and if its free then, why am I being rewarded with such a dessert?

• That is one of the biggest warning signs: He is somehow EXACTLY everything that could press all your buttons and make you wet, with no apparent flaws. No man in existence is that. Players, on the other hand, learn to recognize "on" buttons and press them by faking it. They don't plan to hang around long enough for there to be consequences, they just want to spread your legs. My wife's friends whine and cry at her about how lonely they are and how men play them over and over, then they start bad-mouthing me, then my wife does something like as, between them and her, which one is married and is sure that a man who isn't perfect but works his ass off to better himself is ALWAYS at home just for her.

Then they get pissed at her, tell her she "settled" and say stupid things like "Well, I'm not you!" and "Well, I'm just waiting for something better!" the "than what you settled for" is implied.

At the end of the day, though, who's married to a man never stops trying?

• @HereIbe you are absolutely spot-on about the guy know how to precisely press the right buttons & make all the right plays at the right time.

The girl thinks he's the absolute ideal & perfect guy for her... no you idiot, he's executing a rehearsed playbook to perfection and you're falling for it!

• Thanks. Some are just so good, you'd never see it coming lol.

• you usually dont see scams coming either, that is why you never trust telemarketers

• Okay.. but surely going for the unhygienic, nonathletic horribly dressed gamer guy doesn't automatically mean things will end in a blissful marriage?

• You forgot straight men working as a gay prostitute. They wear suit and tie

• Nice take

• LOL you say the same thing on every take I know you want those
      7 points girl ❤️

• Great details. I like it.

• Interesting perspective

• Really good take!

• Fascinating take, I've learnt a few things 😂

• Great mytake

• Yeah.. I think this isn't really accurate lol

• typical comment that would come from a 16 year old

• Not a typical take that would come from a 31 year old man that supposedly has expirience in life.

• Good take
    I'm not a player I just crush a lot

• LMFAO

What Guys Said 21

• If a man is everything you could ever want, and everything he does and is gets you wet and makes you instinctively move your knees apart, he's probably a player. NO man will genuinely push all your pussy buttons. NO man will not have something that doesn't drive you up the wall. Players learn to recognize your buttons and fake whatever it takes to push them.

• amen brother!

no different than whores and slut who will push your dick buttons whenever they get a chance but in reality what they really want is free dinner and attention. if you ask me this is 99% of the chicks who use tinder and other dating apps

• yeah i'm pretty sure that would scare them away unless you look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt

• It only scares away the shallow nothings. That tactic is what got my wife.

• As a player hunter, i 100% agree. Girls need to read this and im tired of all this "all men are pigs and cheat" bitching. Open your fricking eyes woman!

• i'll be honest i actually had ulterior motives as i wrote this. i wanted to sound like i was helping out but what i was railing aiming for was to make women testify on the real reasons why they go after player and i think some of them already did a good job at this

• I mean all of the players I know follow none of these characteristics.

• Interesting Take. Players I knew in my 20s came in all different varieties.

• also remember that players always choose to take down someone to act dominant

• And a lot of qualities you mentioned are what women actively seek

• very true, I actually wrote this mytake to hear them testify this themselves

• Most girls already know the guy is a player, it just doesn't matter to them until it's too late.

• I agree, what other type of guy would give them easier access to status and validation

• This doesn't read like it was written by a player though

• Generalization. There are better and more accurate ways to find out if a person is genuine or not. Looks and behavior are used to manipulate people and some players do that but there are also a lot guys who aren’t like that and still lie to get a girl to sleep with them any never call them again. Also there are guys who dress like that and do things u mentioned in this take who are looking for a long term partner or are in a relationship

• This is the most superficial "guide" to spotting a player I have ever read or could possibly imagine, and I would encourage everyone to not listen to it.

• Yeah here's how to spot one-- you can't, because they don't exist.

"Using" Someone For Sex and "Players" DO NOT EXIST, People ↗

• This doesn't mean shit. It is true for many players, but I know a guy who fulfills all of these, and he never even had a kiss in his life.

• The true way to spot a player is of he's tryna get sexual early on in the relationship

• "If I'm a player you a slut oh ya"

Every guy is a player and every girl is a slut - who cares?

• Don’t forget the sports cars too.

• true though I knew a lot of players in the past who couldn't even afford a bike

• Fantastic take l am a very loving loyal guy and l would tell the girl that on a first date to put her mind at rest

• simple answer, they never genuine

• Lol you got me.

• Fascinating

• Interesting take

• TLDR. Girls like the players. Duh.

• More from Guys
    1