Why Guys Prefer Small Boobs Now

Why Guys Prefer Small Boobs Now

1. Focus is more on lower body now

The trend currently is to have a well built lower body . So thick thighs, wide hips and a big butt are what's favored.

2. Rich men have been proven to find smaller boobs attractive

Who wouldn't want to attract a rich man? Rich men also favor lower body fat percentage in their women.

3. Big boobs sag quicker

Just a fact.

4. Big boobs make a woman look older

If you think about older women they always have big saggy breasts, so people tend to associate big boobs with older women .

5. Skinnier women have small breasts

And skinnier women are considered more feminine and attractive. So smaller boobs are seen as more feminine rather than spilling ones.

4078

Most Helpful Guys

• Ah, it's obvious a random girl on the internet knows more about guys than guys themselves. Guys prefer different shit, including small boobs, but also including big boobs. Don't comb your insecurities by inventing "facts" that would value yourself.

• Let me guess... you're the same one who posted about why men prefer short women. And you have no boobs. So once again you are trying to drag other girls down to your level. LMAO.

I do find it pretty hilarious when girls like you seem to think you are authorities on what men like and want in a woman.

• By the way, you totally contradicted yourself with #1 and #5.

Most Helpful Girls

• Haha funny. But no.

Guys like boobs period!
    Straight guys anyway.

While what you say does make sense, small boobs is not a “preference “ per’say... .. if it’s about preference then men in general, would prefer a slender woman with rather big breasts not hug but certainly on the bigger side, perked and round, rather than small...

Having said that, most guys have zero complains about super small boobs.. yet it is not a preference if they could make up theor ideal woman I can assure you that most would have a fully round set of boobs on a small framed woman with a round perky full butt as well!

Nice take! Women with small boobs should be proud of what they have and it is certainly not a big problem for majority of men, yet it is not an ideal preference if they could choose. 💁🏼‍♀️

• "And skinnier women are considered more feminine and attractive. So smaller boobs are seen as more feminine rather than spilling ones."

Not necessarily. Being feminine and attractive have less to do with breast size and more to do with the overall body shape, how a woman walks, how a woman walks, the way she moves, how a woman speaks, etc.

"Big boobs sag quicker. Just a fact."

Nah, not in every case.

If you want to feel good about your body and your breast size and make other skinny girls with small breast feel more confident and beautiful, that's awesome. But putting down girls of other bigger sizes and big breast is really awful and pathetic. It makes you look really insecure, bitter and immature.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 76

• Men prefer small boobs now because the world is becoming more developed and financially stable.
    Thicker women are preferred when resources are scarce because they are perceived as more fertile and more self-reliant.

Richer, more prosperous demographics prefer thin women because they are the most financially stable, while the unsuccessful prefer their women thick to make up for the lack of resources.
    It is basic reproductive behavior.

• I am amused by all these posts by women stating what men like.

• Large breasts or big butts have never been important to me. There is another reason why I prefer average or small breasts. Many women think they need to get breast implants. They think most men prefer large breasts. My sister did get breast implants last year. She had a bad reaction to her implants. She started having a lot of pain. She had to get her breast implants removed. She spent more than six months taking different types of pain medications. She barely got any sleep.

• You got this all wrong. Arianna looks like a child tho.
    There are 2 camps when it comes to boobs ie guys that like small boobs and guys that like big boobs. I'm on team big boobs. My girl is petite and her small frame makes her breast look big. Big boobs sag quicker but no one is thinking bout that when they look at big tits. Both big tits and small tits are adored.
    Nice curves and butt is a bigger indicator of beauty for me. Tits can be smaller but ass and curves should keep me staring

• men who say they like smaller boobs are usually bullshitting. they say they like smaller because they know that if they say they like big ones they're gonna get called "perverts, pig, etc." which lowers their dating values in the long run, thus preventing their chance to get pussy

• In real life, I get more attention than larger chested women, explain that. Also, more handsome and successful men are attracted to me but not my more busty peers, explain that. I still think B cups are perfect, but it would just not be fair to the other girls if I had those.

• I'm not gonna read all of that, I am very tired of this conversation and you.

• @azzntittiz yeap a conversation initiated by you. if you weren't so tired you wouldn't of never responded in the first place. so with that said its clear that you did read what I said and got so butthurt from it that you now all of the sudden claim it doesn't concern when hours ago you were trying so hard to proof me wrong. if that ain't ironic then I sure as hell dont know what irony is

• I am only one vote here but I kind of already believed all of this before I saw your list. BUT this is all preference and I do go for the thin ones. #2 I did read somewhere once.

• Honestly... guys dont give a shit about boob size unless its extremely small/non existent... or extremely large...
    If he can palm it... he's happy.

• Shoot, I don't even mind non existent. Flat is perfect too, fucking WHATEVER.

I know girls would never believe me, though.

• @Bananaman177 they dont believe anything. I can't say im fine with flat... but most, if not all "flat" girls I've met seem to have a phat ass... and im an ass guy... i dont complain. If i can't hold the front... im latching on to the rear.

• *tits. Not "boobs." And... we don't "prefer" small tits. Some girls look better with smaller tits; most look better with bigger tits. I think it's amusing that a female wrote this.

• What's wrong with the word "boobs"?

• Cause other people's opinions don't matter in your book and you seem to know best for some reason.

• @Dashee... No, it's simply that certain opinions make sense and others don't. Claiming "everyone has an opinion and all opinions are equal" or anything related is factually wrong, and usually the last refuge of the incompetent when they've been shown to not know anything about what they're saying. Not saying that's you here, necessarily, but... you know.

• Noting is real in this post.
    Guys choose what they find it looks good with natural beauty.
    So simply the fact that if someone is having big/bad boobs or skinny/high body fat will not be the main factor of a guy preferences.
    It is all about if your body asymmetry is balance.
    In my personal opinion, if a skinny girl with a D cup boobs, ill be immediately turned off.

• Pfft, I'd choose one big-breasted girl over 10 small-chested chicks any day of the week.

• I always assumed its human evolution of our minds, rather then being triggered in a more primal way we now evolved past our primal instincts to some degree. So rather then, BIGGER means more fertile we evolved to care more about a pretty shape because it is visually pleasing.

• A take base on assumption, not fact. Everyone's preferences are personal. You cannot dismember a body into it's various parts and pick one over the other. No one expects perfection, perfection is boring. I have my ideals re what i find attractive. What i get is the whole package. It's the whole package that makes the attraction, and the whole package isn't simply physical.

• Most of the guys are more attracted to smaller boobs :) But if your boobs are naturally big, thats fine, dont do anything on them. A lot of girls nowdays think males like big boobs and then they go under the knife to increase it.

• Yeah okay. I guess so. Whatever makes you feel better. I'm gonna be rich and I'm going after a french wife and a cocoa coloured Caribbean mistress for vacations

• I perfer smaller breasts, but I also perfer athletic woman who tend to have them.
    I just find a efficient body more attractive.

• I wouldn't say that we "prefer" small boobs, I'd simply say that we don't focus as much on boobs as women often like to think. There are many other physical features we value above the size of your boobs.

• Its all opinion, different men like different things just like different women like different things.

• im 51 years old and alwys likd the same thing... tiny tits and skinny body with no ass. nothing to do with media fashion trends but i guess some young guys fall for that as a measure of what they 'should' be into

• I just think women with bigger boobs are more attractive. I don't see a future with a flat chested girl.

• I still like normal and big boobs. I don't mean giant cow sized tits but big is good.

• Guys preffer girls. Girls have boobs.
    It's not rocket science…

• My current girlfriend is the first small titted girlfriend i have and I have to admit I prefer her small hard perky tits to any tits i played with before! If I had known I would prefer small tits, I would of tried it before! Lololol

• I dont really agree saying those are the reasons. 1 is just saying the guy is a butt guy. 2 is just an observation. 3 well can't argue that 4 guess it depends on the person. 5 isn't always true and there's too much preference in that one

• I agree with most of these, but I've always been a small to medium boob guy. Personally a big butt and thick thighs are a turn off.

• I always preferred smaller and perkier boobs, and no - I don't care about butts, I prefer legs.

• I agree with the boobs, disagree that guys like big butts.

• I love it , agree with it all. that Is why I love small boobs ……..

• True most guys my age prefer thicc girls but I personally prefer slim girls

• I just love boobs in general. However I do think there is such a thing as too big of boobs

• I guess your crush went with someone with a smaller boobs than you then you got salty.

• Show more from Guys
    46

What Girls Said 38

• I just snorted lmao. Guessing you in the no titty club. It's okay, I used to be jealous of small tits until I realized that I get a thousand times more attention from men than an iron board does. You can have the losers who like to feel bigger and stronger about themselves. Actually, a hundred men could tell me they hate my big tits now, but I wouldn't want to ever look like a little boy.

• You sound angry from your wording.

• Gosh, what?

• @AD240pCharlie I agree with you. I don't think bigger boobs = checkmate. It's not the end all. However, it just becomes blatantly obvious that takes like these try to brainwash people with subjective statements. Everyone prefers their own thing, but I'm not out here trying to force the idea that big boobs are more attractive to men just because I have a big chest with a shitty take.

• You sound like a girl who’s just insecure about her small boobs and is looking for ways to make herself feel better. While yes the “trend” has shifted more to having a big ass and thighs but for some points like point 4 and 5 just don’t make sense. If you can draw he conclusion that skinnier women have smaller boobs, (with that logic) can’t you also conclude that they have smaller asses too so...

• It's just preference. I've noticed as I've gotten older, most men prefer butts and/or legs over breasts. Whereas younger guys prefer breasts.

I guess as guys mature, they don't really care about them as much.

• I'm a member of the itty bitty tittie committee, but I don't think this is correct. You're putting people with big boobs down because of your own insecurities, don't do that. Love yourself no matter what your size. All boobs are beautiful and all boobs get attention. It's not a trend.

• Why this questions or takes never end. It always upt to the person, some may just like big some just likes small.

in my opinion, they like any size as long as they find the girl pretty. As long as you are not like chubby and also you have beautiful face, even if you have A cup size or D, 90% of them will say it is perfect most of the time

• good cuz I know just ten or twenty years ago i would’ve been made fun of for having a big butt cuz it was an insult then, and bigger chests were hugely desirable. I’m glad to be born in this day and age where my small chest but larger lower half is appreciated.

• Lol... men like different things. Not every man prefers thicker thighs, wider hips and a bigger butt. "Rich men have been proven to find smaller boobs attractive"? I would love to see the extensive research on this😂

Big boobs make a women look older? Meh, it depends on who you ask. Skinnier women have small breasts? Again, that depends. Plenty of average weight women have large breasts.

• It’s great to talk about the (quite literal) ‘perks’ of smaller breasts, but I wouldn’t put dome other breasts in the process. I have smaller boobs, and im starting to build my confidence with them and I do believe that small boobs have a very sexy and cute appeal, but big boobs are good too. I think the thing about breasts is that they fit the body they are on. Im slim and tall, so mine fit my body type and that’s what makes them sexy. The woman the boobs are attached to has a big inpact.

• Lmao wth. I'm a B-cup so I've got everything but big boobs, but I'm 100% sure most guys still prefer bigger boobs. It's just that smaller boobs are becoming more acceptable because of the bootyfactor, but it's not like big boobs are bad now or something lol

• Guys prefer different things tho. So smaller breasts are in, but so are bigger. And bigger bums are in, but so are smaller. Because there are billions of men in the world and they like different things. You sound kind of insecure tbh. You could've wrote about this without the negative undertones towards bigger boobs lol. And actually, curves have been known to be more feminine and seen as a sign of fertility. Just an FYI.

• I think 5 is more on tract, skinnier women tend to have quite small boobs-so guys who are into thin women are more likely to find them also attractive (they want the complete package)

ion know though, every guy I've ever dated has complimented muh boobs and specifically complimented the size (and they're just medium) so it's probably just the fact that their boobs and we women let the men get close to them XD

• 1 and 5 are contradicting. Most guys are attracted to bigger breasts, it's been proven. Very few men like small boobs/ flat boobs. If a man said he preferred flat chested girls I would be a little worried since undeveloped girls (Children) typically have flat chests.

• You don't have to put down others to put yourself higher. Just saying.

Besides, just like guys can't dictate what women should like, girls should also not assume what men should like.

• I've noticed a lot of guys (mainly black guys) say they love girls with small boobs and a big booty lol

• One guy stated that you shouldn't speak for what men want and let them, but I agree with your post, and not because I have small boobs. It is my own observation, even when I was a stripper, other girls tried to shame me and talk me into boob implants.

They never liked me and tried to sabotage my looks in more ways than one, they saw the attention I got and was strategically trying to make me less special to the men.
    They also bullied me when I wore the Halle Berry pixie cut when I had short straight hair and would take turns telling me it didn't suit me because when I left the dressing room the men would stare at me with their jaws dropped. Still, so many men say the short hair is lesbian and ugly, I made the most money in pixie cuts and because I have a slimmer body and tiny boobs.

• Big boobs om girls shows her girlhood and is always more appreciated

• None of this is true... at all. What waste of a mytake. I honestly thought it was gonna be informative. How would you know what guys like 😂

• I don't think men like small boobs more now, it's just that since booty is all the rage, big boobs don't matter as much.

• This is preference and it's okay to have perferences but people are allowed to think whatever they want and everyone won't agree with you

• "Why Guys Prefer Small Boobs Now'

What, is this some sort of trend? Guys like whatever theh want, who cares? This is basically like these stupid height mytakes.

• Lol ok what keeps you sleeping alright at night because I know men love feeling, and looking at big boobs.

• but I love big biceps :S not huge but biggggg aaaah

• Lol. The next post will be: why men préfère girls with acne and braces 😂

• Let me guess, you have small tits?

• Was about to ask that XD... but hey at least she doesn't complains about injustice :D

• Im either a C cup and Fat or a B cup and skinny. I prefer the B cup and skinny lol.

• What on Earth is happening with these posts. Ugh.

• I love my small boobs :-)

• clean your act up

• Lolz

• Small is good, not flat like me 😬

• Show more from Girls
    8