The Confident Male

The Confident Male

The Confident Male

Confidence Is Key

A confident male possess several of these traits ( usually not always ). He is the toughest, most macho, laid back guy in the room. They don't feel insecure or threatened when other males or even females are around. The confident male isn't afraid to speak his mind or stand up for himself and his loved one's. He doesn't care what people think, and stands up for what he believes in. However, the confident male is slowly becoming less and less in their numbers.

I love a confident strong man, if I wanted a insecure emotional partner I would just date a woman.

The Confident Male

A Dying Breed

I think they are a dying breed because there are so few of them left it seems in the world today. Where have all the confident men gone? Not the catty, masculine lacking, bitching like a chick, and let's watch the Notebook type male. Males these days can't perform feats of strength, build their own houses, or fix cars without a mechanic. They act more like females then men.

The Confident Male

They are scared to fight and some even are afraid of guns. There was a time when these sorts of skills were crucial to fulfilling the creation mandate and survival. Men today are scared of their own shadow and lack pride and confidence in themselves. Some even hate women because they feel inferior to one. Will say maybe one who does MMA or something.

The Confident Male

Treating A Women Correctly

Confident Men Treat Women Correctly

Because they understand that are real men not women. A confident man never yells or curses at a female because he understands that he is the stronger sex. When a man gets aggressive with a female that's exactly what he is (a bitch). He has literally put himself in a bitch's position he's a bitch, not a confident man. Females are supposed to fight females not insecure bitch ass acting, low T-level type men. Confident men treat woman with respect, love them, and if anything are concerned with keeping them safe and protected.

The Confident Male

Not My Fault Bro

So, So, sorry you're bitter at women. Sorry you're a failure in your sexuality and can't get a woman, but don't take it out on me bro..

I get that your afraid of other men but damnnnnn guy, don't be abusive to women. It's not our fault you lack confidence which makes you less attractive to us. Maybe hit the gym not the women next time you're upset. Working out might also help you increase your confidence level that you so desperately need. Confident men also are not over emotional or dramatic they are content being cool, calm, and who they are. You will never hear a confident man say " I just had a good cry".

The Confident Male

Thank You Confident Males

From all the women in the world THANK YOU.. You show us that good men still exist in the world. You open doors, pay for dinners, and don't get your painties in a bunch over the slightest challenge to your masculinity. You respect yourself treat us like ladies and we love you for that. Keep it up you guys with confidence we need you.

The Confident Male

Thanks for reading everyone and always remember you're a man so act like one please. Stop trying to fight girls. Confident Men are the ones who get laid and promoted not rejected and bitter. So boost your confidence ASAP.

#wowgirl30q#wowgirlRocks#gag
#wowgirl30q#wowgirlRocks#gag

#wowgirlRocks

#wowNation

24103

Most Helpful Guys

• 16 d ago

I don't really have to answer this. But thanks for thinking about the few that are left.

I have meet many that fit in this group. I'm the guy they call when the shit hits the fan.

Most Helpful Girls

Join the discussion

22101
  • 16 d ago

If someone wrote a Mytake about this but made it female-centric, every girl on this site would call it sexist.

Just sayin'.

• 16 d ago

Thanks Glad you liked it. My last one like this actually set a record

• 13 d ago

Thanks, found it on Google.

• 13 d ago

Should have let me make you one

• 16 d ago

A lot of truth there, and as usual amazing imagery... especially the dude looking at a picture of you, I took pause on that one. We are really blessed to have someone with your skills out here. a picture worth many words.

This stuff was all trained somewhere in life, and it is personality.

Question, if you've heard of Jesus. Was he a total wussie, or was he one of the greatest bad asses, or neither? The issue here is the "world" so to speak loves the animal masculine of man... fight, dominate, power. That's security in the world. There is another flavor of power, a more gentle power... Ghandi, MLK other examples... brilliance of word. They could have gottenout a gun... but they used word and lead. Trouble is... they often get killed by those with the physical power.

Other thing is handling women. I think ther eis something to raising ones voice over the woman, but I could be wrong on that. women are abusive and can be very hurtful. we are supposed to love them, but not feel pain. I still don't have this, I'm not where I need to be. Like men are these cold strong objects, but tender hearted. where is that trained?

• 17 d ago

I completely agree with everything you wrote, excellent myTake as always.
    I really can't stand guys who can only whine and whine without doing anything to fix their situations or face their opponents.

That said, I learnt that in competitive work fields women too can be rivals and enemies, and as such I believe that in those situations it's better to deal with them as such - in a professional and polite way of course.

• 15 d ago

Bit contradictory. Also the reason why their are fewer men like that is because women have done everything in their power to neuter them. Back in the day you could resolve a conflict with your fists, now you will have your life destroyed for it (no thanks, I'm not going to prison because some one else decided they wanted to go on an ego trip (its not fear of them, its fear of losing my entire life due to the system in place (and fear that I would go to far if pushed to that point)). Further more because women keep demanding men to act like women we have seen a loss in masculinity. We also don't have men acting like this because quite frankly women have not acted like women in so long that their is no reason to bother, no matter what you do you get punished (this is why this is so sad, women constantly lecture men in how they should be yet women never look at what they have done to cause this mess (hormonal birth control hasn't helped)). All in all, you have no idea what masculinity means and should focus on how women should act (guarantee you are probably not doing anything "feminine" and have probably been one of those women ridiculing a guy for acting masculine in one way or another).

• 16 d ago

Some good points I agree with and some other points I'm not so sure about. I do think my great grandfather who fought in the trenches at 19 and then in mines afterwards would of been bemused by this generation of people making Instagram posts about being scared going out wearing a new hair style for the first time.. I think we have lost the idea of what courage/bravery on a physical level can involve but maybe are learning more about what mental courage involves. Ultimately confidence is a good thing as is sticking up for people you care about (on the flip side not caring about what people think of what you say/think, only works if you're not a c*nt). With regards to being scared of guns, I come from the UK, I'm not scared of guns, I just have no regard for people who obsess over them and think that holding a gun actually increases there masculinity, In the majority of the world citizens owning guns has not been the norm, so has never been crucial to the mandate of creation and survival, in fact it's had the opposite affect that any coward can use them to compensate for lack of articulacy or physical capability. All the same any take that encourages debate/argument deserves a thumbs up!

• 16 d ago

@Wowgirl30q Just on a random side note, I'm sure one of those pictures is GSP.. my brother went to the same school as Dan Hardy who fought him though (though they were in different years).. not the greatest anecdote but hey it's all I've got!

• 16 d ago

That's cool I know who hardy is

• 15 d ago

So you want guys who treat women with respect and calm and not get riled up. But like guys who want to fight and gun happy? Nothing wrong with guns, but this sounds like a contradiction. A man who likes to fight or wants to is aggressive, insecure tough guy trying to prove how masculine he is. So it's a contradiction you have there. The masculine guys are the one's who are balanced. They can provide for themselves and women and fix things. But they are not scared of being vulnerable and talking and opening up about shit that's bothering them. And if they like something that may not be stereotypical, they own that shit and don''t give a fuck. Like a dude that like a bright pink polo shirt and don't give a fuck. A guy can write poetry or something "soft", but also play fucking rugby and nothing wrong with either.

Everyone has balance in them, but guys often suppress or feel they might have to hide that. And your post kind of plays on how you want men to not be abusive maschismo pricks, but also like with fighting be so at times also, so kind of contradicts. The most confident men hold off on fighting as much as they can and will avoid it unless it means protecting themselves of their family and friends. But they practice discipline and restraint. You think your type 8th degree black belts or martial artists pick fights? They actually avoid fights at all costs, because they know the power of their fighting skill and how easily they could kill a man or seriously hurt him. It's those bitch ass, napoleon complex men getting into bar fights and ironically get their ass kicked or eventually have karma comeback to them.

• 16 d ago

I was with you on everything except when you called one group " insecure bitch ass acting, low T-level type men." Actually, testosterone level does not correlate with a man acting like a man.

Also, you need to give some credit to these boys' mothers. They are the ones who raised these boys to be afraid of their own shadow.

• 15 d ago

Christ this is some of the most entitled, hypocritical garbage I've ever seen. I swear if a dude wrote a similar take but talking about how women should be they would be lambasted to hell and back.

Meanwhile this same kind of woman would openly laugh at a man if he isn't completely stoic 24/7. Maybe i enjoy being snarky, sarcastic and even a little sassy because GOD FORBID, i think being uber macho is completely overrated.

Like seriously, this is such a steryotypical take on how a man should act it's honestly insulting, expecting a man to love to fight, build their own shit and stuff, while at the same time expecting men to worship the ground you walk on?

And as for the whole "Respect" Thing. I'll give you as much respect as you deserve, if you're the type of woman who thinks she can just slap and beat the shit out of a dude and expect nothing to happen, but the moment he hits back you start acting like a victim? You can be that crazy lonely cat lady for the rest of your life.

Really this take is so pathetic i could go on for hours... ugh I need a drink.

• 16 d ago

you blame men who can't get women for being sore but you yourself sound like you've been badly hurt before and this whole take sounds like your way of getting back at men. you claim men who fight bitches are actually bitches. but in today's situation where women are acting like men if a man fights a woman, he's in fact fighting a man which makes him a perfect man and everything but a bitch. to be fair you made some good points too. but still how can a female understand what a man is, how a man feels, how he should feel, and what the pinnacle of masculinity is. you're attracted to a certain type of man but you don't really know what's made that man like that. so if even you don't know that how can you encourage other men to be like him. and i don't understand the point of your take. you're surprised men have changed and you don't like that? you should blame people of your own gender and especially feminists for that not men who are the victims of this world wide pussification of men agenda. you expect men to be confident around women when a man can be accused of sexual misconduct by insecure, petty women for something as simple as scratching their head. this is ridiculous! while you're bashing men for not being masculine, another group of women are persecuting men for being masculine by calling it toxic. make up your minds already

• 16 d ago

Hahaha I love this part...
    "Treating A Women Correctly
    Confident Men Treat Women Correctly"

Followed by shaming tactics. (calling men bitches for yelling at a female, or assuming when we are mad we hit women.)

Women want to be treated equal, then you need to expect to be treated like adults, not children. The truth is harsh and no one should have to soften it for you because "vagina".

You need to accept your choices and actions, not use emotional manipulation and expect that if you hit, you will get the backhand that will knock you into some common sense.

Respect is EARNED! If you act like a spoiled brat child, don't expect a male to treat you with dignity and respect. It's pretty simple.

I am confident. I have never hit a female because I have never HAD too. I expect my women to act like adults, and I hold them accountable for their words and actions. I don't candy coat shit for them and I don't kid glove them. If they play games and try shit tests... I quickly shut them down for their childishness. Petty shaming tactics and attempts at emasculation are also childish. If you want respect, you EARN IT!

• 16 d ago

Like me get ready to recieve a lot of hate for this.
    Don't let it bother you. Keep making takes like this to tell everyone that being a men is not about being violente, rude or cocky for no reason. So many people get that wrong. We don't need to be the loudest guy in the room to be men. A men is agressive when he has to! And sometimes is necessary! Other than that a men treats others with respect and likes to be there for them.

• 15 d ago

I disagree.

I agree on the parts where a man should respect a woman, but respect is a two way thing, you have to give it to earn it. So both women and men should respect each other.

• 16 d ago

I fundamentally agree. Expect for Clint Eastwood's quote. For the simple reason that the statement, "makes fun of gays" can be abused to apply to anyone who just doesn't support it.

And I think boxers hurling petty insults just for show isn't the correct image of a true, confident man either.

• 16 d ago

There not boxers😂😂😂

• 15 d ago

It has to do with confidence yes it does

• 14 d ago

No it doesn't

• 13 d ago

@Wowgirl30q
    Basically by your way of thinkung if you had a building and put 1,000 guys in there only the toughest, most macho and most laid back guy would be confident. That would mean 999 guys at that time would have no confidence. That is ridiculous.

• 17 d ago

Not being able to fix cars doesn't make men not masculine. Also, there are appropriate times to be stern with women and yell, when she is intentionally failing and hurting others in your life and seems not to care how you feel about it.

Lack of confidence does not make women not like men. There is no rule stating that it must be the case.

• 16 d ago

You really like the Diaz brothers huh lol. They were my favorite for a while too, but I have no idea as to why Nate is bitching out of every fight he gets offered now. I've definitely lost a lot of respect.

• 16 d ago

They are not the same I agree

• 15 d ago

Diaz always has serious anxiety issues. I like him a lot and they’re an interesting case study in how to build up enough confidence to push through in life. Respect to them, but if you take the brash bullshit they spew at face value you’re falling for the pep talk they’re giving themselves.

• 16 d ago

About automotive maintenance, you know it's funny I once started a lesson in my class regarding basic automotive maintenance. My students are 10 and 11 years old. They were very intrested in learning how to maintain a car. But I found that the administration got pissed that I did such a lesson. Ultimately I had to stop doing it on class time. I wound up doing these lessons during recess. I was surprised at how many students gave up their recess voluntarily to learn about automotive maintenance.

• 16 d ago

Well, I fix my own cars, I replaced my own kitchen, sided my own home, build my own deck. I grew up with a carpenter... I also am creative. I treat women respectfully I don't let people walk on me.. But I don't think you can say.. I'm the toughest, most macho guy in the room, but I am not intimidated but such, but I am laid back! .

• 16 d ago

I partly agree and partly disagree. I think the confidence and ability to impress themselves is important for anyone. However I'm not muscular and I don't really even want to be. I never want to fight with anyone. I would like to defend someone I care about, but I would do it verbally. I agree that men shouldn't be too feminine (like wear women's clothes or makeup). Also I would always respect my girlfriend, but I would argue with her if it's needed.

• 16 d ago

I think that boys and girls are a bit different by their thinking, but not as different as in the stereotypical gender roles. In the history they were mostly dragged into those roles. I bet majority of the men didn't want to be violent and do physical work and majority of the women didn't want to spend their day in some room cooking and doing dishes.

• 16 d ago

Okay

• 15 d ago

If I have to be unnaturally confident you have to have big boobs, nice ass and fit. I mean if I have to become what you want you should become what men want.

Confidence isn't key. Sure it's good to have some but you ladies demand unrealistic levels of confidence. Most of the time the confidence you speak of is just arrogance and sociopathy from men.

• 11 d ago

Its because this generation of millenials are a bunch of pussy twats... all this "everyone is equal"and say no to violence garbage has neutered them... now days you hear them outside a bar yelling " oh yeah well I'll call the cops on you" instead of a good old ass kicking where a couple buddys jump in and someone leaves in an ambulance... It's sad

• 15 d ago

So confidence is just a show, not how men really are?

Why do women call men shallow when men who are insecure, corny, outcast, confident or whatever, always cape for women, especially "their" women? A unrelated woman will be first to look upon a man with disgust if he cries. Women really need to look at themselves, and that's not any misogyny. It's a question of where the respect for benevolence, honor and loyalty is.

• 15 d ago

This take is like saying, "who cares about the condition of men's human experience, they need to shut up and be sexy for women".

It's honestly toxic.

• 14 d ago

Sorry bro

• 14 d ago

I did get triggered so, fair enough. I might think there are finer works of fiction out there but 50 Shades of Gray has the records. I'm just one person

• 16 d ago

I've always considered my dad as an example of a dude thats got confidence. He works hard at his job, he fixes up cars, he's creative with guitar and drums (he used to be in a few bands), loves/protects his family and is a chilled dude that gets along with everybody. Unless somebody pushes his buttons then he will get his point across to them lol

• 16 d ago

"He doesn't care what people think, and stands up for what he believes in."
    Love that.

• 15 d ago

I couldn't disagree more. I'm glad the days where men behave like animals are dying out. Confidence is not about a willingness to fight, resorting to violence merely demonstrates poor upbringing not confidence. Such behaviour may be acceptable on rough council estates but it is not in civilised society. If you don't care what people think then people won't care about you, not caring about others opinions is selfish. People who don't care what others think about them tend to be ill mannered uncultured oafs, the kind who fart in lifts.

• 13 d ago

I am very happy to see that women are supporting men’s emotions. As a guy I also can fight I know boxing and karate both but why should we fight on unnesseery things?
      As per my personal experience some girls told me they want that kind of men that will show them there position and ravage them , fight for them , care for less. Honestly I even can’t get that logic. Sometimes I can get emotional too. Just because I am treating you right that does not mean I am boring 😕. My education also taught me to stay humble and don’t lose heads over everything. Many women still think a kind , selfless guy means weak and that’s causing many men to turn abusive. As long there will be girls like you there’s still hope 😊

• 6 d ago

Treat people how you would like to be treated. Give people respect when they earn it and try to do the right thing. Don't think you have to be manly. Be authentic and genuine and that will attract many people in your life.

• 15 d ago

Yet another effect of cultural Marxism. The attempt to redistribute imagined social power from men to women has made cucks. Men are taught to act like women and that masculinity is "toxic". The lack of normal men you're seeing isn't due to men suddenly changing it's coming from outside, young men's heads are being messed with from grade school on.

• 15 d ago

This

• 14 d ago

Exactly. It’s not like betas spontaneously came into existence. Boys are being brainwashed at a very young age by feminism in the classrooms.

• 13 d ago

@sonnysunshine True but it's a lot more than feminism. These people are communists it's a web that covers any group they can get their hands on. Anyone with an ax to grind with the society we live in is a potential ally to them and they will go after that group. Women, minorities, Muslims who ever they can get. The thing is it's all lies , they don't actually support any of these people, they're lying to them and using them. If they get into power they'll kill a lot of them. I can just about guarantee you a lot of the antifa types names and addresses are on a computer somewhere to be picked up and shot come the revolution. They already have people picked out for the top positions and they don't want any butt hurt or trouble from those people. It's how they always do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

• 16 d ago

What happened to George St. Pierre?

Are you dumping him for that Diaz ass hole?

Your tastes have gone down hill ;)

• 16 d ago

I don’t think it’s reasonable to aim to be a coward, no matter the gender.

I don’t have any problem with the traits mentioned here as in *confident male *... but these really just good abilities to have as an adult.

I don’t see the benefit for anyone to be carry or fearful or petulant or whiny..

Of course everyone can not be the strongest person in the room😊.. We’ll have to let that one go. But there are many wits to be reign boyfriend confidence comes from ability to have an impact- not simply the potential. You can be gigantic and get nothhhg five. Character believes perseverance intentions, accounts for so much. Meanwhile, people can aim to be as strong as they dan he- which in the computer desk sitting era- will be way stronger than most , at present.😊😊🙃

• 16 d ago

I’m not in general im not not attracted to confident people- provided they are humble. I find arrogance revolting. but if I felt catty or whiny or fearful myself... If I don’t feel confident- that’s a turn off to me... Of I don’t feel pride in my own actions and ability it won’t matter how confident someone else is.

• 16 d ago

I think ultimately we all have different strengths friending on our life history and we will be drawn to those who compliment us. If men are less macho than in past times we live in different times. Strength has different representation.. and women carry their weight so it’s bound to have an impact on the balance of things.

I’d rather be strong myself and be with a guy who is maybe not quite as strong as he might’ve been.. I’m ok with that. I’d rather share power 😊😊

• 16 d ago

Makes sense my love I see what your saying.

• 17 d ago

So true I have a confident guy I'm not confident myself tbh but he will always protect me when I'm too little to fight
    Come at me feminists

• 16 d ago

"He is the toughest, most macho, laid back guy in the room."
    Confident men are not macho or toughest, that's why they act macho. I don't see them being laid back either.
    I agree with being confident, its first primary attribute women notice in men, and it is key to being successful with girls. Its attribute both genders should have, I love confident women too.

"They are scared to fight and some even are afraid of guns."
    Violence breeds violence, we should be avoiding physical altercations and fights. Eye for an eye make the whole world go blind. However yes we should be able to defend ourselves if necessary but avoiding conflict is the best solution.

My brother is much better at building stuff though. These skills aren't necessity anymore. As men no longer need to exert such physical strength these skills were never passed on, they are not necessary. Mechanics can just come and fix your car.

Men however definitely are losing these qualities. Girls want to admit or not, girls do want confident, masculine men. That's what men in romance novels are like.

But can you blame men though? The society and culture we live in now, being masculine is a negative thing, and that's how our grandmothers raised our fathers, and our parents raised our generation. Feminism demonizes and berates masculinity. Its called Toxic Masculinity now. What can guys do? They simply adapted.

I do not disagree with you overall (apart from being macho and fighting). There is a reason guys are struggling with girls. There are specific personality traits girls find desirable, and if you're confident and assertive those men wouln't posses those traits, therefore struggle with girls. Girls don't like guys who aren't mentally strong that's a fact. So I don't disagree when today men can't even muster enough courage to go ask a girl out, but want girls to approach them instead.

• 16 d ago

Ultimately, genuine confidence, rather than cockiness, speaks to a man who feels his life and existence are basically stable. Really, that's what confidence looks like in women too.

And stability is more alluring a trait than a lot of people care to admit, especially in times of extended uncertainty, which we are in the middle of.

It takes a lot of work to get to be that kind of confident in life, and for many people it's a fairly fleeting state. This is quite unfortunate. And there are many factors not in our direct control as individuals, which is a very unfair aspect of it.

I don't really have any "neener neener" cruel things to say about people who suffer from insecurities. Most of us do. It's just not a good idea to become a cocky asshole to compensate. Men have it hard because expressing need is sometimes seen as a weakness. Women can get away with it a bit more because of the way we see gender norms.

• 16 d ago

I suppose I agree with part of it. Men are confident at dating and duping their women and own kids and can be skinny, but as for building and fixing cars and houses, we are all to busy to do that from big government that Women vote for also. Blame yourself also honey.

• 14 d ago

You do realize that nick Diaz has been charged in the past with domestic violence with his ex gf? He’s also a perpetual pothead and is showing signs of CTE. But that’s what an alpha male is huh? I met him in real life by the way and I actually got along with him. But that was many years ago before he got all screwed up.

• 15 d ago

First part is great, but the the implication that a confident man should always respect and treat well all women all the time is dumb as fuck and contradicts the first and foremost truth of being a confident man.

Confident men dont take shit from women, they put em in their place. We speak our mind even if it means everyone else gets angry or uncomfortable.

But nice try trying to bake that shit in there XD

• 12 d ago

The 'confident' male is always termed as a 'fuckboy' or a bad guy type, that's why they seem rare. The internet and the incels trample on them all the time so they don't dare talk about their masculinity or their confidence.
    I'm thankful my boyfriend is confident, physically strong, laid back, can protect me and would do anything for me, whilst treating me like a princess. ♥

• 12 d ago

Honestly if he needs to go through all that he should consider looking into babysitting

• 10 d ago

Almost every guy on GAG gets triggered when you mention a dominant male haha. It never used to be like this. @wowgirl30q

• 10 d ago

Really?
      Well color me trouble 😃
      Me doing MMA just adds to it.

• 14 d ago

Ah the confident shirtless male whose confidence comes from hitting people.

• 14 d ago

I agree with this BUT these posts never say how to treat hos. Yes real men protect provide and respect a lady but you can't just go around in todays society doing that because MOST women are specifically trying to take advantage of men who behave like that.

• 17 d ago

Well said love your my take one of the best I've read so far

• 16 d ago

I was agreeing for a paragraph or so, and then I read things like "real men don't swear at women" hahahahah fuck sake. I thought I was a confident man but turns out I'm not since I didn't build my own house. Shame

• 16 d ago

Right on the mark. Confidence is learned, not taught. You can't teach it. You must develop it.

• 15 d ago

Exactly. Confidence comes from experience. Making mistakes often teaches the most important lessons and those experiences add up over a lifetime.

• 15 d ago

There’s a flaw in your thinking that if a man yells or is violent with a women he’s “a bitch”. If a 1 pound rat attacks a man he has every right to kill it without hesitation. Yet a 100 to 160 pound woman thinks she can threaten/assault a man without consequences? Wrong.

In the old days men did not have to use self defense on women because women were smart enough not to attack men. Now there are many women who start physical trouble with men or threaten it. If you mouth off to a guy you don’t know expect equal rights to be delivered,

• 14 d ago

The fallacy returns... it was about that time.

A random woman talks about confidence trying to make men feel bad about themselves (an art they master) but leaves out the important part.

Many men feel less confident around women because, unless you're attractive, 99% of women will laugh at you if you try to act confident. It's not like you can lash out at the abuse because then you're the bad guy.

Now I know a few "confident" men that are so self-assured that they'd hospitalize any woman who dared mock them. I often wonder if being a good guy (who wouldn't do that) is worth it... the confident abusers still get women because of their looks (Women's moral code is ignored if the guy is attractive... hence all of the women who kill their children to make the handsome piece of trash happy)

• 10 d ago

I posses all of the character traits of speaking my mind, loving to fight, and having minor skills in mechanics and am actually extremely insecure, this isn't accurate, those aren't so much traits of confidence as they are skills or just not letting yourself be pissed on

• 11 d ago

I'd share my farts with anyone does that make me kind or confident 🤔😂

• 13 d ago

confident people are usually people who have something to be confident about. it's either looks, money, intelligence or some useful talent. if a guy doesn't have anything special to be confident about then that's overconfidence, it means he's flaunting when he has nothing to flaunt about.

• 14 d ago

I've never met a woman that wanted real confidence from a man. They always want fake confidence, guys who act confident but are hiding their psychological insecurities. Like those dudes with sports cars, they wear a fancy suit all the time and too much cologne. Those dudes have serious insecurities, but women like that fake confidence.

• 6 d ago

The highly confident male is merely a tool to be used by women and society. Healthy men are 50/50 on confidence because it's normal to not feel confident 100% of the time.

• 10 d ago

I like this take, but confidence comes in many forms.

Show More
73