myReview 21 d

Signs of “Womansplainers”

Signs of “Womansplainers”

If you are a single man (especially one who sleeps around but doesn’t get into relationships), she will explain to you that you are actually a “sad man” who “needs“ to have a relationship with a woman.

If you are a single father, she will give you unsolicited advise on how to raise your kids and what’s considered “acceptable”. One of my acquaintances was womansplained about how it was “wrong” and “creepy” to share a bed with his own 9 year old daughter, despite the fact that he lived in a single bedroom apartment and the girl was afraid of sleeping alone. He told the woman to f**k off.
(Comments that suggest that my friend is somehow being “inappropriate” with his daughter would be promptly deleted).

If you are a male victim of domestic abuse or rape, she will belittle your experiences and explain to you how women have it “much worse” and how women are the “real” victims.

If you express your opinions about what kind of women you are attracted to, she will call you a “misogynist” and tell you what kind of women you should be attracted to. Oh you prefer slim women? Too bad! You are required to find obese women attractive.

Look, I believe that made-up words like “womansplaining” and “mansplaining” don’t constitute something real. But if one side believes that “mansplaining” is real, then “womansplaining” should also be considered as a real thing.

So, do yourself a favor! Shut down “womensplainers”, because life is too short to deal with jerks.

Signs of “Womansplainers”
18
22

Most Helpful Girls

• Poppykate

My suggestion. Ask women to talk, but not express an opinion on any subject whatsoever. Restrict her conversation to things like weather, current events, etc (This is probably how you like them anyway.
    Domestic abuse or rape isn’t a competition. No experience is worst or better than another. They are all bad. Maybe next time someone goes down this track, tell them that it isn’t a competition, and you are entitled to your experience.

8 likes
    • I like your idea of telling women not to express opinions. I also prefer they not talk at all

• Hey look OP... here is one right now. Either she's dense and has no self awareness at all... or she's just joking by doing what you just wrote about.

Either she's got a clever sense of humor or she's just dense.

• Poppykate

@Miristheiss 🙄 oh dear... I bet people have to explain jokes to you a lot!

• Ellie-V

I kind of agree. But the stigma of the Male abuse thing (in my opinion) is largely an issue about men belittling each other. There have been some men speaking up about their traumas and most of their support have come from women. The condescension is usually from other men and radical feminist (who do not take up most the female population).

8 likes
    • Anonymous

Yes that is true.

Most Helpful Guys

• DDpsy

What is even worse is male womenspalainers aka radical male feminist.

7 likes
  • Anonymous

Is she is a feminist, never date a feminist they don’t want equality

4 likes
    • That tweet isn’t meant to be taken literally...

• Anonymous

@naijagurl it’s now got over 400 K likes and if you read the comments all the girls are agreeing and being sexist and they all think it’s okay and then you girls wonder why majority of guys don’t believe your feminist bullshit

• I’ve seen the tweet and read the comments and I think you misinterpreted it. The tweet is meant to raise a point. The point being that parents tend to let their sons run around and do whatever they want with little consequence but they have such strict rules put in place for their daughters in order to “protect” them from the same types of men that they don’t realize they are raising. The tweet reversed the roles in order to show people just how ridiculous it really is. It was not meant to be taken seriously and the majority of the women in the comments that are agreeing are playing along.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

1620
  • Intheshadowsilie

I agree with you feminism used too mean gender equality not female superiority. In our own history woman may have been abused and still some do but condemning a man for the sins of a dead man is pointless and a weak argument, I have four brothers and don’t want their rights effected so I can have more that just means I will then be the oppressor and not the victim which is what Morden day feminists like to forget.

I take issue with that woman that said that to your mate and I will say is this, if she finds that creepy and weird then she has a serious problem she needs to seek help for after all if you find it inappropriate that a father would share a bed a his child because the child is scared of sleeping on their own (which is common in children and they are seek comfort that THE woman in question is making the father deny her) that will lead to mental health complications in later life for example abandonment issues because they were denied comfort when feeling scared which would in turn lead too more complex issues. This is why I don’t fully support feminism because if you have a penis then:
    1. Can’t be raped
    2. Your a abuser they need to save other females from
    3. They throw around sexual abuse which just waters it down so when a actual victim comes forward they are called a lier.
    I could continue but I feel I made my point and not too say that men are all sunshine’s and rainbows it actually 50-50 in both camps.

3 likes
    • Anonymous

Why didn't you answer sooner. you deserved more the MHO lol

• PinkMichae

Never heard of womansplaining or mansplaining. But I know we all have unfair judgments based on our genders.

There's nothing wrong with having fun without wanting to be tied down for anyone. And people should be able to do it without being called sad or a slut in our case. And we all have preferences.

What I think is sad is any woman belittling a man's rape or abuse experience. It's not a competition on who had it worse. It's all bad and I hope men can get more support with it.

3 likes
    • Anonymous

If you had comment sooner then you would have gotten MHO. you responds to this was not one sided or immature. I thank you for that <3

• PinkMichae

No need to thank me but I appreciate it.😎

• CasaNorba

kick ass article bro!

I'm surprised you have not pissed off a lot of the female users in this site, or at least till now because there are a lot of them in this site that love doing this like is going out of style

1 likes
    • Anonymous

A few seem butt hurt, but that;s okay. They can never take it as it is.

• Skadoosher

I haven't ran into many women like this. However I have a cousin who landed a job at google up in the bay area. she's thee coolest person ever until you contradict her opinions. She then just cuts you from her life just because you don't fully agree with some specific group she admires and respects. I'm not talking about me going belligerent on her ass to provoke that response. I think I said "I don't agree with half of Munira Ahmed's arguments, however I would gladly support her right to say them." and then I didn't hear or speak to my cousin for 3 years till one Christmas she flew in for. Was as if it took my cousin 3 years to forget my comment just to come back to visit the family... I just don't get how the world has become a ball of sensitive cucks who are supposed to let women force men to bend over and take it from a 12 inch strap on... LIKE WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MY COUNTRY GOD DAMNIT!! We need radical yet positive change yes, however we must remain strong. This is just sad now a days..
    Again not everyone fits this mold. On the contrary its less than 5% (total guess but thats what it feels like) that strike me as this type.. So how is this crap gaining traction? I once wrote a response to someone's question about their ex, and I went on to give some solid advice. Yet it turns out he was gay, and it wasn't his "Girlfriend" like I kept saying in my response.. I mean, fuck that guy and not literally. I don't/didn't care if he was gay.. I gave solid advice during a broken heart and he took it and said go to hell cuz your not gay... something is terrible wrong here.. anyhow my rant is done. good questions spark lots of stuff. Thanks for the jump start to my day.

1 likes
  • dabeastrises28

It's cause women are goddesses amd temples of life and therefore believe it is their duty to control every aspect of life. Even when it's not there own. And uhh ur friend needs to stop. Not saying he is doing anything other than being a good dad, but all it takes is one person to suggest he is and he could lose his kid. Just some advice

1 likes
  • pinkhoodie53

1. The girl is the photo is pretty
    2. Womansplaining gets on my nerves apparently. I interpreted as basically just being bossed around. All of these examples pissed me off, and the “attraction” seems like an argument no one would win, why waste your time? These women sound crazy, I’m probably one of them I don't know but, they still sound crazy.

1 likes
  • FatherJack

I am a single dad , my 2 are both teens now ( medication now quadrupled !! ) and there is an assumption that men automatically = shit parents & pedo sex predators. I have come across far too many condescending and also quite hostile mothers , that believe ALL men are pedo sex predators.. my daughter even told one woman off.." What has my dad done to you... you are just nasty !! " a few years back... made me proud !!

1 likes
  • Smiley_face101

Just live your life without giving a fuck about what people think.
    Date what you want to date with.
    Just dont be rude or mean to people

5 likes
  • Kas19

I'm glad you wrote a list about something you don't believe in.

7 likes
  • themomo84

I think you need to be somewhat open to listening to others and then make a decision. The decision doesn't have to be nasty or negative. People can choose to dissent politely.

2 likes
  • young_old_soul

You missed a huge one: the entire pro-choice crowd. They are by far the biggest example of this.

2 likes
  • shinka1y234

Why do give a fuck about other people's opinions? It is your life and do what you want.

4 likes
  • MackToday

It's not really women behind this shit even though a lot fall for it. The people doing this to society are communist scum. Their warped unnatural Marxist ideology is responsible for all of this.

• Aww too bad there’s no such thing. Just bad mansplaining exists. Wow you guys are copycats lmao

3 likes
  • Pamina

So you wrote a list for something you don't even believe exists?

1 likes
  • GiveMeAllTheCookies

Those dreads in the pic are disgusting.

10 likes
  • JustWorthlessMe

wow so many manbabies... pathetic little victims who cry constantly then call others snowflakes

• PeacefulRainDrop

Im sorry women have been like that to you!

1 likes
    • Anonymous

Its okay. As long as you aren't like that

• No im not like that cause feelings thoughts emotions dont mean more cause a female feels them.. People that think that are not all there and just ignore them and stay away from them! Someone that down grading someone else is a fourm of abuse and you deserve better!! Honestly the person down grading looks worse than the person she's talking about horribly.. a lot of people give there opinions when they are not wanted

• Anonymous

I don't know if you have looked at some of the responses. but that is part of the reason why many of us men don't come forward with our issues and such. The responses or the exact reason why. Whenever it is men issues, this is what we get.

• That_Skinny_Chick

Whatever.

2 likes
  • I call it womanipulation.

6 likes
  • rgb008

what if I just like to talk?

1 likes
    • Anonymous

Then just talk,

• rgb008

but is talking too much womanspalining

• AndrewMG

I don't think you understood the guys question! Do you want me to explain it in simple terns? **anticipates slap** lol

• HereIbe

So, why hide behind "anonymous"?

1 likes
    • Anonymous

because fuck you, that's why, you white knight

• HereIbe

Thank you for admitting that you're an incel and MGTOW. Nothing else could be as cowardly as you. You're such a laughable sissy.

• Grobmate

Great Mytake!

2 likes
  • Nice MyTake👍

2 likes
  • longfellow420

I can't stand bitches like that!

1 likes
  • She tells me that sandwiches are sexist.

1 likes
  • Secretgardenblood

Good take

1 likes
  • es20490446e

I would simply ask how good is doing herself?

1 likes
  • I hate them

1 likes
  • Jamie05rhs

Isn't that Frodo?

1 likes
  • This is a good Take.

• GreatnessBack

Or I can not engage with such people.

• Anonymous

I do that... so that's how you do it right.

I'll keep that in mind for my next performance.

• Anonymous

I have been "womansplained" all of my life. I have 4 older sisters and 2 ex-wives. My daughters are already "womansplaining" to me...

1 likes
  • Anonymous

I listen, a moment, until I am sure, then just change the channel~
    Life is too short to listen to shit like that, especially when she doesn't know me personally.

2 likes
  • Anonymous

How have we lost the wisdom and art of letting women talk without listening to them? I ignore 99% of what women say, as a general rule. Why? Because it doesn't work. If you listen to women and follow their advice on almost any topic, you're doomed to fail.

2 likes
    • Poppykate

Women are allowed to expressed an opinion. You are also allowed to take it with a grain of salt! Lol 😂