Men I have a piece of advice for you..
1. Never apologize for your gender, You owe those that want that from you, nothing. It Sickens me to see so many men Tuck their tail between their legs and submit to the ideologies of the feminazi left. Yes there are good feminists out there. If this comment offends you, then you are the kind I am talking about.
2. Never Apologize for being born male. This is something you have zero control over. It is nothing to be ashamed of, it is something to be proud of. Men of this world have done some amazing things. Look around at the world around you. We built that.
3. Never feel guilty for being a male. Sure there are bad men out there, there are some down right evil men, but you have no part of that, you being male does not make you at fault.
4. Contrary to what certain elements of feminism will tell you, you are human.
5. Despite feminists, and the feminist media telling you otherwise, you did absolutely nothing wrong for being male, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for, nothing to be ashamed of.
- Always tell the truth, no matter who it hurts.
- Do not do things that you hate.
- Act so that you can tell the truth about how you act.
- Pursue what is meaningful not what is expedient.
- If you have to choose, choose to be the one who does things, instead of the one who is seen to do things
- Pay attention
- Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you need to know. Listen to them hard enough so that they will share it with you.
- Plan and work diligently to maintain the romance in your relationships.
- Be careful who you share good news with.
- Be careful who you share bad news with.
- Make at least one thing better every single place you go.
- Imagine who you could be, then aim single mindedly at that.
- Do not allow yourself to become arrogant
- Try to make one room in your home as beautiful as possible.
- Compare your self to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.
- Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens.
- If old memories still make you cry, write them down carefully and completely
- Maintain your connections with people.
- Do not carelessly denigrate social institutions or artistic achievement.
- Treat yourself as if you were someone that you are responsible for helping.
- Ask someone to do you a small favor, so that he or she can ask you to do one in the future.
- Make friends with people who want the best for you.
- Do not try to rescue someone who does not want to be rescued, and be very careful about rescuing someone who does.
- Nothing well done is insignificant.
- Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.
- Dress like the person you want to be.
- Be precise in your speech.
- Stand up straight with your shoulders back.
- Don’t avoid something frightening if it stands in your way — and don’t do unnecessarily dangerous things.
- Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.
- Do not transform your wife into a maid.
- Do not hide unwanted things in the fog.
- Notice that opportunity lurks where responsibility has been abdicated.
- Read something written by someone great.
- Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.
- Do not bother children when they are skateboarding.
- Don’t let bullies get away with it.
- Write a letter to the government if you see something that needs fixing — and propose a solution.
- Remember that what you do not yet know is more important than what you already know.
- Be grateful in spite of your suffering.
Bottom line, Life is yours alone, Rise up and live it.