Simple advice for men to live by...

worldscolide

Men I have a piece of advice for you..

1. Never apologize for your gender, You owe those that want that from you, nothing. It Sickens me to see so many men Tuck their tail between their legs and submit to the ideologies of the feminazi left. Yes there are good feminists out there. If this comment offends you, then you are the kind I am talking about.

2. Never Apologize for being born male. This is something you have zero control over. It is nothing to be ashamed of, it is something to be proud of. Men of this world have done some amazing things. Look around at the world around you. We built that.

3. Never feel guilty for being a male. Sure there are bad men out there, there are some down right evil men, but you have no part of that, you being male does not make you at fault.

4. Contrary to what certain elements of feminism will tell you, you are human.

5. Despite feminists, and the feminist media telling you otherwise, you did absolutely nothing wrong for being male, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for, nothing to be ashamed of.

- Always tell the truth, no matter who it hurts.

- Do not do things that you hate.

- Act so that you can tell the truth about how you act.

- Pursue what is meaningful not what is expedient.

- If you have to choose, choose to be the one who does things, instead of the one who is seen to do things

- Pay attention

- Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you need to know. Listen to them hard enough so that they will share it with you.

- Plan and work diligently to maintain the romance in your relationships.

- Be careful who you share good news with.

- Be careful who you share bad news with.

- Make at least one thing better every single place you go.

- Imagine who you could be, then aim single mindedly at that.

- Do not allow yourself to become arrogant

- Try to make one room in your home as beautiful as possible.

- Compare your self to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.

- Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens.

- If old memories still make you cry, write them down carefully and completely

- Maintain your connections with people.

- Do not carelessly denigrate social institutions or artistic achievement.

- Treat yourself as if you were someone that you are responsible for helping.

- Ask someone to do you a small favor, so that he or she can ask you to do one in the future.

- Make friends with people who want the best for you.

- Do not try to rescue someone who does not want to be rescued, and be very careful about rescuing someone who does.

- Nothing well done is insignificant.

- Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.

- Dress like the person you want to be.

- Be precise in your speech.

- Stand up straight with your shoulders back.

- Don’t avoid something frightening if it stands in your way — and don’t do unnecessarily dangerous things.

- Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.

- Do not transform your wife into a maid.

- Do not hide unwanted things in the fog.

- Notice that opportunity lurks where responsibility has been abdicated.

- Read something written by someone great.

- Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.

- Do not bother children when they are skateboarding.

- Don’t let bullies get away with it.

- Write a letter to the government if you see something that needs fixing — and propose a solution.

- Remember that what you do not yet know is more important than what you already know.

- Be grateful in spite of your suffering.

Bottom line, Life is yours alone, Rise up and live it.

Simple advice for men to live by...
Simple advice for men to live by...
10
16

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous
    Amen brother. This is great advice. What people forget, and what feminists want us to forget, is that men have always been, and always will be responsible for the greatest achievements of humanity.

Aside from childbirth, which of course is critical and amazing, men fill every critical role that makes modern society possible. Men are virtually always the ones who conceive of, design, build, operate and maintain every critical technology, tool, vehicle, structure, infrastructure, fuel, etc., that makes modern life possible. Feminists desperately want us to forget that fact.

Men always have been and always will be the ones who keep the world turning. Today women get to play a supporting role in that, but only because men invent,
    design, build, operate and maintain the things that allow women to participate in society in ways they never could have otherwise.

Gentlemen, never forget who you are.

Ladies, thanks for giving birth to us and nurturing us as children; you're welcome for everything else.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Regmorus
    It is profoundly wise and it is difficult to follow in life. I agree with everything with - possibly - exemption of one thing stated below.

One thing I think I probably don't understand because the meaning I understand is nonsensical or wrong: "Notice that opportunity lurks where responsibility has been abdicated".

It kind of sounds to me like you advocate that failing responsibilities is advisable or objectively a good thing. Or do you mean that one should not be discouraged or depressed for a long time by failing some responsibility after one tried his (reasonable) best to fullfil it? And then that there is always an opportunity present for proceeding with your doing after a failed responsibility.

Could you please paraphrase what you meant for me?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Regmorus

I got it! A potential someone else abdicated a responsbility in this phrase! Great! Agree as well!

• Regmorus

Can I follow you?

• Sure you can

Most Helpful Girls

• talulahbee
    This is pretty misleading, or maybe mislead, I don't know.

No feminists I know hate men at all? They love them. Women who hate men aren't feminists. It might help to have a fuller understanding of it, I can find u resources if ur ever interested. It's like saying Al quaeda is representative of all Muslims... No they are fanatical and don't have the same values at all.

I know of any women including friends teachers my mum or all of her friends who are feminists.. None of them hate men or think they should apologise for being men... It's just not true 🤷🏼‍♀️ none of it is how it actually is. Maybe some whacks think that way but not normal people, who are the vast majority of feminists. The only goal there is equal rights equal treatment. Not less for men. We love men lol.

So ya.
    Is this still revelant?
    • talulahbee

Otherwise yea some great points in there!

• my issue with feminism.. The man haters get more attention.. And good feminists refuse to expel them from their movement..

• SnowyOwl

Of course you would hear th louder ones. But being loud doesn't make them right. In fact there's a lot of corruption in the extremist side of things: women are emotionally manipulated and even paid to act in this extrait way, and it's all for the media. It's very sad, because the people behind this actually want to make feminism a joke and deminish the image of it through those women they manipulate

• Brainsbeforebeauty
    Very nicely written and very good advice. And done without female bashing 👏👏👏 Thank you!..
    I'm so tired of people using questions and takes just to bash the opposite gender.. when it's supposed to be trying to better understand one another! Again, great great take 👍💯
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

814
  • itsjustlew
    I''m a feminist and I used to think feminists hated men so I disliked them but real feminists actually care about men and their physical and mental health and well being and hate that society pressures them into a certain standard of having to look and act certain ways. Feminism also is so women are equal to men and treated right which we are starting to get to and helps advocate for victims of sexual assault (like myself)
    • right my comments above are more about the man hating type.. You have good feminists and their voices get drowned out by the ones who hate men.. I can give you the names of DOZENS of feminists that believe the population of men need to be reduced to 10% or less, and we need to have a national holiday where boys aged 13 go get castrated.. Seriously these feminists exist, and are WAY louder than the ones like you. The worst part of this, because good feminists do nothing to expel and distance them selves from these feminists, the good ones become part of the problem. Why do you think prominent feminists such as Christina Hoff Sommers, and Cassie Jaye have left the movement?

• @itsjustlew let me start by saying there is zero excuse for what was done to you via sexual assault. That’s not justified and hope you ever done it was brought to justice.

However please reconsider using the identify “feminist”. You should go with “egalitarian” instead.

The phrase “feminist” has been so hijacked, abused and politically charged it now creates a literal negative chemical response when most men hear it. We will automatically look at you differently.

With “egalitarian” you have much less explaining to do. Don’t let your liberal teachers or “feminist” friends convince you otherwise either.

• I dont agree with any feminism here is an example "... and hate that society pressures them into a certain standard of having to look and act certain ways." Pressure to act a certain way is what helps men be happy. You are a girl and while that may or may not make sense to you in girl world, it only ensures that a man has few or no friends, girls ridicule him and won't date him, and he won't be successful in terms of achievement. Do you think that is going to make men happy? Well ill tell you it doesn't. So let us men pressure each other to succeed. Thank you very much.

• I know this was written for Men , I do think this is beautiful for adults in general and in particular 👌💗💗
  • Daniel3035
    Probably the best I've seen so far I like how a fair bit of the section is a result of feminism just goes to show how much of an issue it is.
    Probably my favourite is "Do not try to rescue someone who does not want to be rescued and be very careful about rescuing someone who does."
    • Been there, done that. Learned my lesson.

• Daniel3035

@Giselleprettygirl Yeah yeah bye bye feminist. The only thing you learned was in the end men win after you played with so many karma is coming around.

• I’m not a feminist 😂

• Browneye57
    A little too long, but good. Bravo.
    As I like to say, never forget that YOU ARE THE PRIZE! So start acting like it.

Women will come and go, but a REAL MAN is a prize to behold.

And never do anything you have to apologize for. Seek outcome independence - the ultimate freedom. Just know that no matter how things shake out, you're going to be just fine.
  • ragequeen
    I'm a woman but this post made me cry. Beautifully written. Stay strong, boys. Whoever can follow these tips will become very happy in life. Well done!
  • Justacatlady
    This was wonderful. Great advise for anyone who reads it especially a man.
  • EssenceOfLight
    Thanks for advises, but I think majority of males don't even comprehend that someone could feel ashamed being a man.
    Other points are valid. A good looking girl can appear a little bit limited and she will get what she wants, however a boy who appears that way arouses instinctive disdain no matter how good he looks.
  • SnowyOwl
    I wish there were no extremist gender issues. This advice you're giving, with a couple of words changed, can easily be given to females too.
    We're all just human. We all want love and peace in our lives. There's habits both genders can learn in order to live in harmony. One that I think is really important (and I was just talking about today with a friend) is the win-win mentality: a frame of mind and heart that leads you to choices and interactiona where all parties involved can benefit.
    We all deserve to be happy. That's why it's very important to learn that and to empathise.
  • Was it really necessary to mention that it’s ok to be born male multiple times?
    • Well we are told that its not okay to be men, that mascuinity is toxic and we should be ashamed of it, that we are not needed or wanted in society (as has been shown by our constant mistreatment by society and the law as well as advertising and other things), and that everything we are is what is wrong with the world. So yes, it was necessary, the fact that you would have issue with it shows that it was necessary.

• What he said is true. I say it multiple times to let it sink in

• Yes, with feminazis trying to sabotage men and their masculinity, yes it is necessary. Proud to be born male. Proud of my masculinity aswel.

• Don-_-Don
    All of these things should be a given, well.. makes sense consdering you said "simple". Thank you for the take.
  • hellionthesagereborn
    Lots of Jordan Peterson in their (not a bad thing). Agreed.
  • DiegoO
    When I think of my gender, being male, I transcend to being a "human being", specifically to what help us increase our pro-social behavior and what influence our negative behavior. Regardless of gender, I believe in something simple as: treat others exactly the way you would like to be treated, and if you are treated with injustice step up for your rights. Not precisely only the rights recognized by the judicial system, I am also referring to the rights we have as individuals to feel in peace.
  • FoodNerd13
    Set your house in perfect order before starting to criticise
    We shouldn't criticise others?
    • No its more like, If you want to criticize don't be a hypocrite.

• Massageman
    I agree. But 5 general guides and 40 bullet points might be more than some of the guys nowadays could handle! :- )
  • Ljd213
    My Numer One Advice to Men is DON'T BE NOBODY'S B*TCH
  • That is a ton of good advice!
  • elisa_0
    I loved reading this ❤️ I'm a girl but still, thanks for sharing!
  • postaldudePL123
    😅😂😂😂 I'm crying in the tears of joy after reading this post.

Thank you pal!😂
  • Liam_Hayden
    Chase money, not skirts, and the skirts will follow anyway.
    • Indeed they will... for the money at the finishing line.

• COMMODOREII
    Amen brother!! Good my take 😎👍
  • LEADFOOTboi
    hell yeah, brother
  • Anonymous
    It’s good advice for everyone, not just for men.