Why older men are the BEST and younger guys can suck it!

Older meaning: age 40 and up

Obviously this doesn't apply to every older man or every younger guy, but whatever!

1. Who wants to see acne on a boy going through puberty?! NOT ME

2. Boys think they're cool, even if they're NOT

Yeahhhh how the fuck they gonna compete with this?

Oh, yeah. They DON'T.

3. They think all they need in life is a big dick and money

Whereas REAL men know they need a bit more than that, and usually have it!

4. Boys think a girls panties should fly off if they only say "hey babyy, u look damn sexy, wanna see my dick?"

5. Similar to number 2, they have 0 sense of style

Boys nowadays:

REAL men:

James Spader
James Spader

6. Boys walk around in dumb groups laughing loudly and just being weird dicks

You can usually find them prowling the mall laughing at probably nothing just to seem like they're doing something while they actually are watching you. Umm okayyy?

7. Boys don't genuinely wanna hear what you have to say. Whatever happened to just being patient and considerate? All they wanna talk about is SEX.

8. They're just UGLY lmao

EWW WTF??
EWW WTF??

VS

James Spader
James Spader
George Clooney
George Clooney
Christoph Waltz
Christoph Waltz

Boys are so ugly, but James Spader and Christoph Waltz managed to be sexy as a boy, so why can't the majority of boys just stop being so ...ugly?

James Spader young

Christoph Waltz young

30
14

Most Helpful Girl

• menina
    My reaction to this Take 😂😂😂😂😂
    My reaction to this Take 😂😂😂😂😂
    I start crying after reading your take 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can even imagine you saying all of these things! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is great!!!
    And the pictures are amazing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I used to prefer guys around my age but now I'm starting to be interested in older men.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bluemax
    Most women your age don't share your opinion.

As for James Spader, if I were a chick I'd do him. He's awesome. I liked him from the Pretty in Pink days.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1329
  • F媒rdracaD贸cincel
    1. Fair.

2. Too situational, and easily refutable simply by way of leaving your fucking house and looking around.

3. I take the most issue with this as it is the most contrary to reality.. to the point where you frankly sound delusional. Older men, moreso than any other "archetype," constantly yap about their "success" (*cough*money*cough) as their only asset. They go on and on about their ability to pay bills and expect you to immediately be writhing and squirting on the floor just from their ability to "provide." Come on, see sense.

4. Refer to my previous statement 🙄.

5. You're relying on extreme examples to make a general point. That's not how it works. Most people don't dress super distinctly and you're acting like they do.

6. Go to any place where adults gather. That doesn't change. NEXT!!

7. Again.. doesn't change, especially considering the social environment the older men grew up in. You're more likely to get younger men to listen to you.

8. So.. wait wait wait, fucking WAIT. You say this.. and then you show pictures of older men.. when they were younger. You shot yourself in the foot.
    • Nah, I said if they can be handsome, why can't the majority? Plus, at the beginning I said this doesn't apply to all young guys, so chill.

• Butt hurt alert... guess his crush ran off with a man lol... sorry couldn't resist

• @AshleyTaylorDanny LMAO I luv this

• silvermoon84
    Eh, I鈥檝e always had a tendency to stick with guys the same age as me (my mom swears that鈥檚 why I鈥檓 still single lol). Although I can understand why you like older guys and I don鈥檛 blame you. Honestly though, I kinda had a thing for Richard Gere when I was your age even though he鈥檚 old enough to be my dad.
  • Personally i dont like older men. I prefer younger guys than me as in 18-19 that make me feel young and vibrant and not so serious and laidback but two each their own! If you like older men then go for it but be careful:) good take.
    • thank you :)

• Paolaa988

I can understand why you like older guys. Im not judging. I tried dating one before i just didn't like it and he was actually very immature but its mentality too but i just can't picture myself with someone nearly as old as my older cousins or parents. Older men can have manners though and maturity which i see how some younger girls like them and my friend crushed on the teacher in middle school, meanwhile i was teased for liking the younger boy lol.

• Lol well I think older men are actually sexy looks wise too, even if a younger is mature, I'm still not gonna be attracted to him if he looks young.

• Unit1
    You love men's money. Yes, you and the other women can be honest about it. It's not a secret. It's the truth and we know it.

We don't spend much time thinking why 20 year old girls go out with 40 year old men. We know.Why older men are the BEST and younger guys can suck it!
  • Not_Average
    I mean, you鈥檙e entitled to your opinion- but nobody really gives a damn about what your definition of a real man is.
    • K, fuck you! :) No one cares about your existence.

• Zhisad

@lanadelrey25 that's very immature of you, you could've been the bigger person but no.

• Syrian_survivor
    Uhhh yeah no

Older gentlemen either have a really good way of faking their elegance, or they lived their whole life being like this, very few dumb teenage boys convert to the gentleman type when they grow up because people never change

You're looking for the traits found in an older man, those are a man dressing nicely, treating everyone with the right amount of respect, being independant and strong, and being an overall gentleman, younger men have those too, but they're hard to find since younger gentlemen don't shine as much as older gentlemen do, as social status increases with age/wealth in those cases

The traits you hate are the ones douchebags have, and that's great, those are the worst and sadly they get the attention of many girls your age so I'm glad you're on the right path and you're logical to know what's good for you, but keep in mind that there are millions of older men who still have those traits, you can find plenty of them on this website even, 40 yo men being perverts and thirsting over every female on the website are an instant example, it's really easy to find older men who are absolute losers in life

Point is, age doesn't matter much when you're trying to find a gentleman, you just gotta keep your eyes peeled because good people are hard to find in general
  • Belgie
    Times and fashion change, but it's true that most of the young guys today never learned the value of a good suit. And who cares if you can drink 10 pints of shitty beer to get half-wasted? If I'm drinking, I'll drink the good stuff. But I'm just as comfortable with a sparkling water, because I don't need dutch courage.
  • AshleyTaylorDanny
    I found out when I was 24 and met my husband who is 10 years older than me... I thought I was a nympho but my hubby showed me a thing or two and quinched my thirst for Damn sure!!!
  • DizzyDesii
    That first guy got bad acne and yella smiley face nails lmao. Ew. And you used bieber as examples in the others lol🤮 but i still prefer my dude be 23-28
  • Aiko_E_Lara
    That some generalisation. Not only young men are boys and not all boys are like those. But i'd still say carry on.

By the way would it be weird if an old guy say younger women are the best and older women can suck it?
    • Didn't I already say at the beginning not all young guys are like this? Did you read it?

• Just a quick highlight

• also my question still stands

• At your age I felt attracted for older women. At 30, I am rethinking it.😅...

18-19 year olds are not in my radar anymore, but if I had the chance to date without having to worried about trillion things, I would definitely go for 18+.

30/18=12 y difference. Been so, at this height, I rather leave behind any intention I had to date a late teen. Lol, jeez, my romantic life is fucked up.😂
  • Excellent point you鈥檝e made about presentation and how one carries themselves. It鈥檚 a huge factor at any age.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thank you for sharing, one awesome MyTake of yours 🤗😁鉁👌👍
  • loveslongnails
    I agree. Older, more mature men, are better. We also appreciate women a lot more and don't take you for granted.
  • I look forward to your post bitching about old men ditching you for younger women.
  • theoneandonlyqueen
    No I'll still want a 25 year old over a man my age and older. I'm just not attracted to men my age and older.
  • PBandJ_Nerd
    I don't prefer guys to be that old. But it's fine if some women do.
  • Redstang88
    Yeah us guys are pretty dumb around your age, but honestly most girls aren鈥檛 nearly as mature as they like to think they are either
  • It's all about the maturity factor, even if they are younger.
    • B2281

And the sound of someone's voice can make a big difference.

• But also what they look like. a young guy can be mature but still not near as cute as an older man in my opinion

• B2281

Some people age better than others.

• I've had more luck with older men, but, they're not all cracked up to be. I get a lot of balding, fat, older men who don't take care of themselves and don't even dress nice. Its mostly the high class rich old dudes we crave. Hell I had a 50 something year old man message me he jacks off to my selfies. [ not joking ]

I do notice more young men are taking care of themselves as I had many 20 something year olds with nice ripped bodies message me.
  • BeenThereLovedIt
    LOL.. you are kind of right. I have no issues getting dates with younger ladies.
  • Look at george! Love that guy! Yups, older men are more mature
  • Gwenhwyfar
    I don鈥檛 like them as much as you do but older guys can be very hot
  • LeoElias
    This entire post was really cringy. Talk about daddy issues...
    • Aww are you upset people find you ugly?

• magiusX26

just because a female preffers older guys does NOT equate to having daddy issues.

• Having a preference for older mean doesn't mean daddy issues. I personally find older men sexually appealing and had the best luck with them than younger.

• Nazgol
    I agree, there's a certain attractiveness in a male that is mature & already has it together and much experience, knowing how to treat a female is plus!
    • Nazgol

I think it's also due to the fact that girls mature earlier than boys, while they take longer to catch up

• Yaaten
    God yes, you're absolutely right about the acne issue. When I was a teenager I actually had the problem worse than that poor unfortunate slob in the photo above, and it created all sorts of issues for me (like extremely low self-esteem). I couldn't wait to get older. Emotional fragility and instability is also an issue for teenagers and those in their 20's, but now I'm for the first time actually happy about my current situation. I wouldn't want to be the person I was 30 years ago, even if it were possible.
  • RobZombiefrver002
    Wrinkles are ugly yuck
    Older men suck except for MM
  • Another_Old_Guy
    Thank you, young lady. It warms this old guy's heart to know that we are appreciated... somewhere. <3
  • Paulychicago10
    What is up with the kid in that brown foam outfit thing with boots on? That's a style
  • Tunasub
    Clears throat walks on stage... sup?😎

Young punks.

Walks off!
  • JayParris
    Somebody likes the dignified, strong silent type
    • Exactly!

• JayParris

That's how all men should be. You have good taste

• Thank you!

• knight2468
    Nice points u should led the feminist movement girl
  • magiusX26
    nice on the ddlg thing too
  • BlackCatBone
    Sorry but... Wtf?
  • dsrice1966
    I am glad you like older men.
  • iFarted
    So like.. am I an old boy or a young man?
  • DiversityHire
    This is absolutely lovely lol.
  • Tea-Spaghetti
    I agree with you you have great taste
  • Lmao
  • pinudown
    Ouch
  • michael1469
    Ah yes... if you were only legal...
  • Flakey-Flake
    interesting