Can effeminate men be good lovers?

I started talking to/flirting with effeminate man recently. On first look, he seems like any other guy (he dresses normally, manly). But the way he talks and his movements are kind of feminine and at first I thought he was gay. But it turned out he's as straight as line and that he's actually very popular with the ladies. Well, I am VERY picky, and he managed to catch my interest, so I get why other women are into him as well. There's something really sexy about him, besides that he is cute. I don't really know much about him but yet, we're just getting to know each other. It seems like he is really interested in me, I can feel some sexual tension between us. And I can't stop wondering what he's like in bed. :)

1129

Most Helpful Guys

• It sounds like he's generated a genuine connection with you and an air of mystery and intrigue around his sexuality... So I think he's got at least 70% of the "good lover" title won already with you. All he really has to do is carry that into the bedroom and I'd say you'd find him a good lover. If he happens to be creative and different in any way it's only going to excite you more. The only way this could all break down is if he drops the connection with you completely along with the clothing, I'd say.

• Hell yes we are good lovers. There is a good chance this guy will never raise his voice because yelling no matter what makes him angry. He is probably less likely to hit you because he looks down on males hitting women. A man will never hit a woman. He may be sure that you are pleased in bed before he is. Just because a man has a feminine side does not mean he is gay or weak. He is just different and if everyone was the same life would be boring. Give the man a chance. There is a good reason he picked you out of all the others.

Most Helpful Girls

• He's popular with the ladies as friend I assume? I doubt it's as crush because I know for an instance that women tend to be drawn to masculinity biologically seen. That's why 'bad guys' and 'gentlemen' are popular. Both are considered very masculine. Especially 'bad guys' who usually possess higher testosterone levels making them standing out (the more of the hormone, the more attractive the guy tends to be)
    I also know that women with higher testosterone levels than the average woman tend to fall for men who have a higher estrogen level than average. If you're one of those women, your relationship with him might work out. You'd be the one dominating.

I'm personally repulsed by femininity in guys and wouldn't ever consider dating one.

• Yes! Effeminate men are much better lovers than masculine men. They have more consideration and caring about them. Unless you just want to be banged hard by a big one, one can have a better relationship with an effeminate male than other mundane men. They also tend to take care of their appearance and hygiene better and are very neat and clean in their living habits. They have wider interests than macho men as well making them more fun to be with and have more intelligent conversations. I happen to have many male friends that take it a step further and fully feminize themselves at times and this is really wonderful. They don't all act effeminate when in male mode, but they carry the balance of male and female in their daily lives. Dive in and discover for yourself.