How do you feel about dating a man who is very “manly” (let’s say this means whatever it means to you) who likes to wear dresses in private?

VIVANT
I’m not trying to define what manly is. I’m asking about feelings so the criteria isn’t important. Let’s say you are very much attracted to a guy and find him to very masculine and you all are dating and it’s going great you get doing famously, and at some point he tells you if his fondness for dressing in dresses at home.

How would you react.

ASKING FOR A FRIEND FOR REAL 🎈He is 30 and wants to know how women feel about this now but doesn’t want to ask his friends.

Thanks!(I did not choose this pic bc I think it is or is not a good example of “manly” it’s just the one that met with the sites sizing requirements)
It’s cool. He is who he is and I’m already into him.
It’s iffy I don't know if I’d still be attracted, but I’d still date him, I see how it goes.
I’d break up but stay friends
Vote C
Break up and part ways
Vote D
It would really depend on how deep the bond is
Vote E
Other.
Vote F
GirlGuy
28
18