With reproductive rights coming under attack, here's some resources

So with birth control and other reproductive rights coming under attack,

http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/gop-push-ban-abortion-coverage-ohio

https://abcnews.go.com/US/abortion-restricting-bills-progress-alabama-georgia-amid-push/story?id=62751975

I want to remind people that resources are available. When guns began getting harder to buy, a black market formed. It's the same thing with abortion and birth control. That's right. If a woman wants an abortion, she will get one. There's many companies that run underground or online that you can only hear about from word of mouth.

https://www.onlineabortionpillrx.com/

https://aidaccess.org/en/

https://www.womenonweb.org/

These above sites allow you to order pills that are 97% effective in inducing an abortion. Women on Web and Aid Access are run by the same woman, Dr. Rebecca Gomperts. Women on Web and Aid Access, will screen women for their eligibility to take the pills—they should not be more than nine weeks pregnant—through an online process. (If the pills are taken later, they are less likely to work.) Gomperts will herself fill each woman’s prescription for misoprostol and mifepristone, which together are about 97 percent effective in causing an abortion within the first trimester and already account for a third of all abortions in the United States. She then sends the prescriptions to an Indian pharmacy she trusts, and it ships the pills to women at their homes in the United States.

The pills come with instructions, and if women have questions, Gomperts says they can Skype with her or call her help desk. Anti-abortion groups say these pills are not safe, but Daniel Grossman, a professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of California, San Francisco, told me that “it doesn’t appear that women are having serious complications” from self-inducing abortions using pills. However, if women using these regimens experience heavy bleeding or some other complication—as about 3 percent of women have—they are generally advised to go to a hospital and say they had a miscarriage. There have been studies of how well these companies work and these companies are found to be safe.

Additional resources:

the morning after pill is available on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Plan-B-One-Step-1-tablet/dp/B00H2D6WUA/ref=zg_bs_3762431_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TPVA5EAYTD35P9N6TYMZ

https://www.prjktruby.com/

Prjkt Ruby is a company where you can buy birth control and the morning after pill online. I used for quite some time myself because it was the only way to get birth control past my conservative, religious parents. It's $60 for 3 months. Before you order anything, you fill out a form of your medical history, do a consultation with a pharmacist and physician, and it mailed to you from a pharmacy. This might sound like a scam but I assure you it's real. I even had to do a phone consultation with a pharmacist and physician because I get migraines. When you suffer from migraines, a majority of birth control will make your chances of having a stroke go through the roof. I was put on a low dose birth control, and everything was great. It was a really simple process. They filled my script pretty quickly and it came in a pretty nondescript package. Like you don't look at it and get red flags, you know?

https://www.nurx.com/

Nurx is a similar company to Prjkt Ruby but they take insurance and they also send you free goodies like chocolate along with your order. Like Prjkt Ruby, they have nurses, doctors, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants to help you. Nurx will also mail you HIV prep (this is a medication that prevents HIV), HPV screening test, and an HIV/STI test kit.

https://www.thepillclub.com/main

The pill club is another similar company. Remember all these companies are board certified and HIPAA-compliant.

You may be thinking, “cool but what’s the big deal? I can get birth control easily.”

Why would anyone provide inaccurate information unless to control and brainwash someone? Wait I think I am on to something. Lets cross reference this chart with a chart on teen pregnancy.

In spite of the glaring evidence that most people are in fact having sex, access to birth control is becoming increasingly politicized. When the Supreme Court ruled in July 2015 that employers could deny women birth control due to religious beliefs (though it is part of legally mandated health care), a dangerous precedent was set.

Again, there are options available because the internet is a wonderful place where all this information is available at your fingertips. To induce a natural abortion, increase your intake of vitamin C, but do not exceed 6,000 mg per day. Also, ingesting a high amount of cinnamon is an old trick that stimulates the uterus and could easily help induce an abortion and reduce the pain that comes with it. If you have problems at all, go to the ER or urgent care and say you had a miscarriage.

618
1truekhaleesi is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• 12 d ago

I don't really have a formed opinion on this. It's clear that people should have their freedoms from obligation uninfringed by other people, but their own biology which impacts the very important low birthrate? I don't know, that's at least a little different. On the other hand, I mean it's scary in general if abortion was taken away. One reason is, will those children be cared for? But ultimately, I myself haven't seen any convincing philosophical proof that abortion on its own is immoral, and neither that it is moral. So until I see that argument, I don't think it should be messed with. But contraception 100% just in case. Now, @1truekhaleesi I do have a bit of a personal question if I can ask

• 12 d ago

And what's that?

• 12 d ago

It's about healthcare careers and someone I personally know. If I can, I would much rather ask this privately, but whichever one you're ok with

• 12 d ago

If you want to private message me, that's okay.

• 11 d ago

Men want to control women, that's why they are pro life, they don't care about the baby, they care about controlling women. THATS ALL THEY WANT

Or well, CONSERVATIVE MEN, that is

• 10 d ago

I find it hard to comprehend that men use pregnancy to control women. i dont know why men would want to do that. but it does seem to be the case... it's just I can't understand what they get out of it. you as, as a man, and as someone who confidently believes that it's just about men wanting to control women, can you help me understand?

• 9 d ago

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/personal-foul/

rightist cucks, should read that. THE WHOLE THING, word for word. DONT JUST SKIM

• 9 d ago

Thank you guys.

I just came across this little gem "Senator Bobby Singleton, a Democrat, pointed out that Alabama’s new law could punish those who dispose of fertilized eggs at an IVF clinic, Chambliss responded, “The egg in the lab doesn’t apply. It’s not in a woman. She’s not pregnant.”

This statement has really taken the cake for me. I've started to hold this belief more confidently. (that there are men with the goal to keep women down through abortion restrictions and bans AND contraception)

I was pro-life when I was younger. I would hear stories about women getting an abortion and I would feel that it was wrong, sad that it happened and I wouldn't approve... but as much as I didn't like abortion, I never even once THOUGHT about taking away their right to an abortion. I never once believed that my opinion should have dictated their life and their decision. I now identity as pro-choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• 11 d ago

It’s pretty sad how these “pro-lifers” only care about the baby being born. Shit if every person who thought abortion was wrong would adopt from the foster system there wouldn’t be any kids getting abused in the system

• 11 d ago

Abuse of all kinds is extremely common in the adoption care system but nobody does anything about it. Pro-lifers only want the baby born, they don't care what happens to it after that

• 11 d ago

I agree. Shit is sad

Join the discussion

516
  • 12 d ago

Use a condom instead of whining over your "right" to murder a baby. Abortion for medically valid reasons is one thing, same is aborting a fetus conceived in rape. But aborting a healthy baby for convenience, aka 90% of abortions, is murder. People who have abortions are morally identical to people who murder children who have already been born.

• 12 d ago

No form of contraception is 100% effective. No force on earth is going to stop people having sex. Forcing a miscarriage, which had a one in three chance of happening anyway is by no means the same as killing a living baby.

• 12 d ago

You used Huff Post graphics on your post, only a leftist would consider that a valid source. So yeah, you sure sound like one. Whining about the fact that not everyone takes pleasure in killing babies like you do, and demanding that taxpayer's money go toward it.

Not to mention, your claim that the US has more babies die on their date of birth than any other country is definitely not true. Though I'm sure it doesn't matter to you anyway since you'd rather them be aborted.

• 12 d ago

Like I said, you can think what you want. Go back to drinking cheap beer and watching fox news.

• 13 d ago

Every woman in the US of child bearing age should save this information. You have done a lot of research to compile this information. Kudos

• 13 d ago

Thanks! It's a huge love and passion of mine to defend reproductive rights for all women.

• 11 d ago

So your teaching women all the ways on abortion but not teaching them that this is life that shouldn't be touched or how to handles the consequences of their actions or not to have sex before marriage... etc

Come with me so i teach you how to end your life in a simple way to relief the world from your insane thoughts 😒

• 11 d ago

You want to end my life? Let me guess you're pro-life?

• 11 d ago

Congratulations! You're a decent human being who would step up to the plate if you got a woman pregnant and she decided not to keep it. Want a cookie or participation trophy because there's millions of other men like you.

• 11 d ago

Your a rude girl, my conversation with you is over, keep the cookie for yourself cause i'm not a dog.

• 13 d ago

Reproduction is not a right girl. The very suggestionis appalling.

• 13 d ago

It absolutely is. It's completely someone's choice to have children or not.

• 12 d ago

@Hurdleez-Swampede I block people unapologetically. If he harasses me, that's a dangerous game. I happen to be a healthcare worker and harassing healthcare workers in my state, is a felony. It can also be put on his public record for the entire internet to see. What information is he even going to get form this account? Me asking people about a tattoo I plan to get? Yeah I'm sure that'll ruin me.

• 12 d ago

@1truekhaleesi
      I apologize for ranting on you.

• 11 d ago

At a time when more than a few states are allowing abortion well into the 3rd trimester and even up to birth, something Roe v. Wade (1973) never contemplated, this post is absurd.

If you REALLY want to help women seeking an abortion, become a doctor, and volunteer your services at low cost to women seeking it. Oh, but you don't want to leave your lovely liberal area? Then buy Greyhound bus tickets for those seeking abortions in under served or remote areas.

The dirty little secret about this whole issue is that for all the rights rhetoric (whether “right to choose”, or “right to life”), abortion is not an abstract concept. It’s a medical procedure requiring a doctor willing to perform it.

In states where abortion is frowned upon - the states likely to ban abortion if Roe *is* somehow overturned - abortion providers are already incredibly rare.

Most abortion providers, understandably, prefer to practice in states where people support them and where clients are more likely to be, i. e., states where abortion won’t and will never be banned.

This reality means that however much energy is spent on Supreme Court nominee battles, a Roe reversal wouldn’t change the country’s total number of abortion providers much. In fact, a year after Roe is overturned, it would be the rare woman who would notice any difference in her life at all.

In their zeal to fight over the Supreme Court, though, neither side of the abortion debate has absorbed these numbers. Few pro-life groups realize they’ve fought a 30-year battle to put just a handful of doctors out of business. Pro-choice forces haven’t grasped that the millions they’ll spend lobbying to block Bush’s nominees could be better spent tipping a lot of state and local legislative races. Or, for that matter, to build abortion clinics in solidly pro-choice states that are near the borders of states likely to enact or keep abortion bans.

• 12 d ago

Reproductive Rights?

You mean the right to be a slut and not have to deal with the consequences?

• 12 d ago

Funny how you don't say the same thing about the men who leave the women they impregnate. If a man can run away from a pregnancy, so can women.

• 13 d ago

So sad that you even need that. Here in my country you get birth control and morning after pill at the pharmacy. Abortion can be done at clinics

• 12 d ago

It really is. There's still people defending their pro-lifers agenda in my comments.

• 13 d ago

Taking the pill is like drinking clorine and right after putting your finger to vomit so it doesn't hurt you. So, if you know it is bad... wear a fucking condom!!!

• 13 d ago

My birth control prevents me from getting migraines that can last up to days. I've had migraines since I was ten. My last bad migraine lasted 2 and a half days. Looking back, I should've gone to the urgent care because a migraine that horrible can cause some really bad damage to the brain. Birth control isn't always used for preventing pregnancy. Even if a woman uses it to prevent pregnancy, it's not your business.

• 13 d ago

@crazy8000 are people developing backwards? That's debatable but in some ways, yes. In the heat of the moment, people tend not to think about these things. Or people trust the other person way more than they should. I think if society really pushed using protection during sex, (unless you are absolutely you want to have a child with this person) things would be a lot different. This problem is way more prevalent than people think. My ultra religious cousins really pushed for abstinence only, until my cousin got his girlfriend pregnant at 15.

• 12 d ago

Hahaha... carma is a bitch 😁

• 11 d ago

Reproductive rights under attack?
    I anybody stopping you from reproducing?

• 11 d ago

Is anyone stopping me from reproducing? Just me as a person because I hate children and don't want them 😂

• 10 d ago

Better for them to use the morning free pill than have to get an abortion. Not up to you to decide that, only them.

• 10 d ago

As long as I the taxpayer don't have to fund their poor life choices I dont care.

• 12 d ago

I love women who say "my body my right" then in the second breath want the government to pay for it.

• 11 d ago

I'd rather pay for a $500 abortion than 18 years worth of feeding, clothing, housing, and educating a child that a mother never wanted but was forced to birth.

• 11 d ago

In MOST cases, it isn't the woman paying the 18 years of feeding, clothing, housing, and education... it's often some poor shmuck male that she has trapped into paying because as a male we have ZERO parental rights and most women will use the system to get a paycheck from the male and then most of that money goes to herself and not the kid.

• 11 d ago

That's for a different that I don't have the energy to start, but yes okay.

• 12 d ago

Okay. But don't use msnbc as a news source. They have been caught making false statements just like cnn and washington post. Untrustworthy networks.

• 12 d ago

Who do you trust as a news source?

• 11 d ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News#Controversies
      en.wikipedia.org/.../National_Review#Controversies
      en.wikipedia.org/.../Washington_Examiner

One of MSNBC's controversies was the firing of Phil Donahue for questioning the upcoming US invasion of Iraq.

• 11 d ago

@goaded msnbc has been caught lying about many things just like cnn and washington post. The one we all know is the whole Trump and Russia thing. It's an extreme liberal outlet. They got pundits aka commentators that spread false information. Especially in politics. Every source has its controversies because they get information from other sources as well. Some hide and edit information while claiming it's real. All liberal networks faked the video with Nick Sandmann. He's suing them for $275 million for false information.

• 11 d ago

Or you could take a handful of laxatives that contain a bowel stimulate.
    Women are damned if they and damned if they don't.

• 11 d ago

The advice above was pretty specific about the dose, "a handful" sounds dangerous.

• 12 d ago

Reproductive rights is a misnomer. No one is restricting the right to reproduce.

• 8 d ago

Interesting article. Thank you for posting this! You seem to have done pretty nice research on these and the rather unknown black markets.

Well, it's good to know. I myself won't have any use cases but still.

• 10 d ago

This sort of shit makes me ashamed to be American. You don’t violate someone’s bodily autonomy like some two bit dictator. Fuck them.

• 11 d ago

Couldn't care less. Don't want a baby?

Don't.
    Get.
    Pregnant.

• 12 d ago

As a 7th Day Adventist, I am against these ideologies.

• 12 d ago

I don't care if you personally aren't for abortion. It's only an issue, if you make it harder for other people to get an abortion just because your religion doesn't like it. Separation between church and state is clearly stated in the Constitution.

• 11 d ago

@goaded
      The best way is science means you can't know that science is truth and therefore a religion.

I post the video but you can't condemn it until you watch it all.

• 11 d ago

Video never loaded for me and I have no intention to watch it. How incredibly asinine that you can't fathom the idea that someone is against religion as a whole, so you make science a "religion."

• 12 d ago

It is truly odd to me how this debate on the availability of contraceptives and abortion even exists in the USA.

I know here in the Netherlands, contraception is included with the basic insurance that everyone is legally obliged to have (and we get money to pay insurance if you are young). After you're 21 and it's no longer free, the price is artificially kept low (I think). A debate on abortion would be absolutely unimaginable, as far as I know actually every single party in the Parliament is pro-choice, except for 1 die hard Christian and very very small party

• 13 d ago

Its scary what the state level GOP is doing

• 11 d ago

They are pretty much taking ownership of every woman's uterus by ruling that they are not able to go to another state or county in seek of a termination.

• 12 d ago

Nice take

• 12 d ago

The US is really weird.