I tried keto for a whole weekday and it made me look and feel more masculine

Anonymous

To start off, let's inform my readers that the ketogenic diet — or "keto" for short — relies on limiting your carbs while prioritizing natural fats and proteins.

Let's talk about myself; I have accomplished my ketogenic diet for a whole weekday, and it has transformed me into a much better and much stronger man than ever before!

Many diet-focused people tend to go vegan. A few others tend to go on a carnivore diet. For a gym-goer who's aiming at gaining muscle, while at the same time losing weight and being lean, I have discovered an "in-betweener" diet. That diet is the keto diet.

In the keto diet you have a great mix of low-carb plant proteins and low-carb animal proteins. Contrary to popular belief, there are fruits much healthier than an apple. The tomato, the avocado, the strawberry, even the occasional watermelon (but only sparingly).

Studies have shown that what you eat and drink really do have an effect on your looks and your attitude. Keto provides a great mix of lean (vegan/vegetarian) and muscle (carnivore/omnivore). Most women are hungry for a man who's got the "right" (subjective term I suppose?) summer body. Combined with moderate exercise, this diet works with both your biceps and your abs. Perfecté!

On to the timeline, let's see how much effect keto had on me!

Monday (June 13)

I brought myself a bag of cranberry medley mix nuts, a pair of eggs, and a cookie dough keto snack bar to work. I ate half of what was in the bag before work and the other half after work.

INTRODUCTION TO NEW WOMEN

I. I walked to my neighborhood and saw a beautiful lady walking on the grass with her dog. I introduced myself to her, but only after complimenting her dog. She said her name in response. I said nice to meet you and almost shook her hand but she brought up the "COVID" excuse.
She asked me if I was around the neighborhood and I said yes (or did I say yeah? either way, doesn't matter). I either said I'll "see you around" or "take care".

II. Right after hitting the gym and buying a few keto-friendly stuff from the retail store I used to work at, I introduced myself to two girls assumingly close to my age who work over there. One of the girls soft-rejected me (I didn't even ask her out), but guess what? My self-confidence gave the other girl butterflies (no pun intended)! We chit-chatted after I offered her one of the drinks, and we even exchanged phone numbers!

The funny thing is I didn't even go home, change and wear back that deodorant and cologne before going to the store; I just went to the store right after hitting the gym.

SUMMARY & EXPERIENCE (Monday)

My first keto meal helped me shape the way I think 2-3 hours after my food consumption. I got soft-rejected by the first two girls, but I at least had a major chance with the third girl. With that being said, if girls see that I am putting all that work and effort out there, they will want to talk to me.

With the keto hack in mind, I no longer see women the same. My approach to asking for their numbers hasn't changed, but my overall attitude sure has! I used to be told, "No, I have a boyfriend". Now sometimes I'm even asked for my number.

Every week before my keto diet, literally 0 girls would approach me (unless it was under very rare circumstances). Nowadays, as much as 10 (sometimes 15) girls see me as some kind of human bitcoin. From girls riding in their (or their family's/buddies') cars and at fun retail stores, to even the hot moms in their 20s and 30s (single and whatnot) at the more conservative-minded grocery and drug stores.

My point is that Keto can turn a man (particularly of atypical height and weight) from simp to chad when done right.

Tuesday (June 14)

Like usual, I stuck to meals low in carbs, high in fats (and sometimes proteins). I had a cranberry medley mix with two eggs once again, but this time around I had an avocado on the side as well as a keto mix.

For lunch on that day I had two cheddar fake-breads, one for a hot dog and another for a keto sandwich with tomatoes, deli meat (mortadella slice and turkey breast) and mayo.

I went to California Fish Grill and ordered myself a keto shrimp salad. I noticed a female employee was there. She was glancing at me a bit more than usual thanks to how keto affected me structurally in the face. Coincidentally, I definitely started to look more "chad" than usual.

I had the greatest taste-bud after eating that keto shrimp salad!

SUMMARY & EXPERIENCE (Tuesday)

Eating cheddar as a substitute for bread will make you not miss eating traditional hot dogs and sandwiches, and mind you, I do mean that in the most positive way possible. The keto shrimp salad I had was bomb(!), and so was the girl that I communicated with. Coming from a guy who no longer views girls as "special" or acts like a White Knight for them.

For my fellow (soon to be ex-)fatties and simps, the ketogenic diet works best to make you more bad-boy-like and less stuck in the "punk" mindset (and I'm not talking about the music genre).

Wednesday (June 15)

This day's gotten even better for me. I've thought even more independently of which healthy foods I bought, including the keto ice cream (in chocolate flavor) and the twin keto yogurts (I got myself strawberry and vanilla).

As I was riding my bike wearing my tank top and basketball shorts (like a total "bad boy") to the supermarket to buy the aforementioned keto stuff, the young female supervisor I had approached before was the first person to notice me that day I went shopping. She told me to get off my bike. I made her smile, pupil and say "yeah" when I said I remember seeing her (at the cashier lot).
Thanks to keto making me look more attractive and feel more confident, three other marvelously cute girls noticed me and (at many points) walked toward my direction as I was shopping for random food, particularly meat. I went for beef kabob with veggies, as well as chicken breast with cheese and bacon.

SUMMARY & ADDITIONAL DETAILS

I went to the store on my bike, impressed four women (including the store supervisor!), bought a few keto items and left. As a way to maintain my Sigma™️ status, I refused to approach the female customers (whom I assumed were all either sisters or very-close best friends); the supermarket certainly is not like a chic retail like Target or Walmart, so I played safe with a more "socially aware" mindset and avoided making the same approaches as I did the day before.

I had both of my keto meals for a single "linner" (right in-between the traditional lunch and dinner times). The only problem was that my constant intake of "zero calorie" carbonated water lead to me craving for more foods (adding over 1000 more calories), yet I managed to stay on the keto side.

Thursday (June 16)

BRUNCH: After having done 25 minutes of treadmill at the gym, I biked all the way to my local Starbucks and special-ordered myself bacon stripes, gouda cheese and a scrambled egg patty with no buns. I also ordered a "keto frappuccino" which was not on the menu and had me lecture a male barista on how this item is made. I informed him with my phone. After I pulled my bike on the other side up front, the prettiest female barista came up to me (blonde hair with braids) and automatically made my "medium" cup a venti.

SNACK: I can't believe I earned an unsolicited heart symbol on my hand after attempting to eat a Keto chocolate ice cream!

DINNER: I went to Subway the same day and ordered myself a bowl of salad with spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, avocado, mozzarella cheese, and turkey breast meat. Man, that was so good but I tossed away the mandatory bread "side" that I was given by the lady. I thought I was crazy to think Subway was keto-friendly, but it turns out it really is!

LATE NIGHT: I went to the supermarket and bought even more keto-friendly items, including a bag of pork rinds (which is basically a bag of potato chips but for keto and protein diehards).

Friday (June 17)

Believe it or not, I slept for 10 hours and 45 minutes thanks to this wonderful keto diet, starting at midnight. After I woke up I consumed flaxmilk as a beverage which was basically water with plant protein. I had eight triangles of swiss cheese, four of each kind — "light cream" and "cheddar wedge". I had consumed mostly pork rinds and pumpkin seeds for snacking.

That's how I know, this day really changed my eating lifestyle.

As I was running to the store, I noticed a blonde curly haired girl in the back seat of a sedan glare at me. It's interesting to me that every time I practice keto my facial structure becomes more masculine and is a great mix of Joe Rogan (the semi-bald hair and most of the facial features) and Morgan Wallen (the greenish-black beard).

Is it just me, or does keto really work to build a "chick magnet" out of an average joe who's often called handsome only by his family?

Here is my intake over the weekday:

Monday: 3178 calories - 18% carb, 62% fat, 20% protein

Tuesday: 2482 calories - 11% carb, 67% fat, 22% protein

Wednesday: 4511 calories - 17% carb, 64% fat, 19% protein

Thursday: 2607 calories - 15% carb, 67% fat, 18% protein

Friday: 3528 calories - 10% carb, 61% fat, 29% protein

I went down from 216.4 pounds on June 12 to 211.4 pounds on June 17. I was constantly at 215-220 pounds, but I was surprised to see myself at under 215 for the last three days. I weighed 213.8 lb on both Wednesday and Thursday even though I consumed much more calories overnight on Wednesday.

11
21
11Girl Opinion
21Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• shaysh87
    I took a look at your pic. there's no fucking way I would ever notice a guy like you. Honestly you just look like a typical ordinary white dude. Now you're bragging about how chiseled your face is. I don't see it dude. You're not remotely close to being cute. And I honestly doubt any of the girls you hit on were cute to any sort of extent. Just ordinary guy who claims to be hot attracting all the hot chicks.

And plus, keto diet is not a healthy long term diet. All that saturated fat that you're proudly taking in will eventually lead to heart disease.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

H873r

• You must be vegan.

• shaysh87

@DarkWinterNights

im not vegan at all

• Subarugirl
    lol that is not keto.. the whole purpose of going keto is to get you body into ketosis.
    Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

If I had a history and a habit of eating high-carb and high-sugar foods and I wanted to cut down since last week, and my diet wasn't keto, then what is keto?

• 5% or fewer calories from carbohydrates
      70-80% of calories from healthy fats
      20-30% of calories from protein

The ketogenic diet is designed to put your body into ketosis. Ketosis is a normal metabolic process, something your body does to keep working. When it doesn't have enough carbohydrates from food for your cells to burn for energy, it burns fat instead. As part of this process, it makes ketones. Generally it takes about 2-4 days to get into that metabolic state. If your carbohydrate is more than about 10% of your diet you're not eating keto, you're just eating a low carb diet.

• She's right. What you do is not keto, it's just a normal low carb diet.

Most Helpful Guys

• MountAverage
    This whole post is supposed to be satire, right?

"As I was riding my bike wearing my tank top and basketball shorts (like a total "bad boy") to the supermarket"

"As a way to maintain my Sigma status, I refused to approach the female customers"

"It's interesting to me that every time I practice keto my facial structure becomes more masculine and is a great mix of Joe Rogan (the semi-bald hair and most of the facial features) and Morgan Wallen (the greenish-black beard)"

I'm dying here! LMFAO!!! Please tell me this is satire!
    Funny 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • I was also cracking up. Especially how he was talking about the effects on day one, before even 24 hours had passed. "I ate a snack mix for breakfast, all of a sudden women are coming from everywhere to look my body up and down."

• @zeitgeist057 Yeah, he's talking about his facial features having already changed. Ridiculous. But his delusional douchebag storytelling about all these pretty girls supposedly flirting with him is even funnier 😂

• Paul_in_Indy
    One weekday and you are a bad bot chick magnet.
    Imagine if you had tried it on a Saturday!

I assume this post is satire and meant to make me laugh, so I replied in kind.

I don’t mean to make fun of your English.
    The word for a seven day period is just “week.” “Weekday,” usually denotes one of the days of the work week, Monday through Friday; as distinct from Saturday and Sunday, which comprise the “weekend.”

You crack me up. Thanks for your humor.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Shit, you're right. I'm guilty of not knowing how to proofread

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

919
  • jennifer_bloom
    I think it’s amazing you lost so much weight but my favourite thing about your blog was the super tasty food you had while eating it, when I did keto, I relied on my dads food and sometimes it tasted so bad I wanted to throw up while eating his cooking, glad you had such an amazing experience. I might try to replicate some of your food options if I decide to do it again.
    Like 1 Person
  • litty
    I've been doing keto for 3 years, and I have to say

1. That is a big amount of calories in a day.
    ---If you want to lose weight, it's good to do calorie deficit in combination with keto.

2. The percentage of your macros doesn't make a whole lot of sense in terms of grams.
    ---It's generally recommended to eat 20g net carbs / day to get into ketosis easier.

3. It takes at least 3 days to reach ketosis
    ---So you if you aren't testing yourself with keto strips (basically testing your piss for ketones) then you are just eating overeating with tons of fat.
    ---Even if you were in ketosis 3 days after you started, 4 days isn't a lot of time to see change.

4. Your weight loss is most likely contributed to your high bmi + being physically active + change of diet.
    ---A BMI of high body fat percentage will see changes faster.
    ---I consider a lot of keto foods healthier than their alternatives, so whatever you were eating before must've been really bad.

5. Any diet is effective when you stick with it
    ---It's the only way to see if what you are doing is working.
    ------Ex. You can't just go keto one week every month when it's convenient.
  • DarkWinterNights
    Keto seems to be a good diet for a lot of people but for me, just cutting bread/wheat/gluten, refined sugar and corn syrup was enough. I lost 20lbs in a month and was in the best shape of my life simply doing a single mountain hike a week back in 2019z I slept better, I was more productive at work and I was more motivated overall.

I think a significant portion of the population has issues with gluten due to genetic modifications of wheat and most just haven’t figured it out yet.
  • MCheetah
    I tried keto for a month and had the total opposite effect. I HATE keto, as a result. How TF do you guys be getting results with that sh*t, where it made me sick and anemic from doing it? It pisses me off how sh*t my body is at EVERYTHING!
    • I guess its kind of like the lottery sometimes it works, sometimes, very often it doesent, thats why people should look in to if their body can handle keto before starting it, i tried it too and had a pretty bad time, im happy it works for others tho

• SaartjieJane
    "I was riding my bike wearing my tank top and basketball shorts (like a total "bad boy") to the supermarket" ...
    Funny 3 People
  • RolandCuthbert
    Good job. I am not a keto guy, but I do count carbs. And watching my carb intake along with intermittent fasting changed my life.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • KitsuneFoxSpirit
    What did I just read?

Aside from the fact that keto diet scrambles a person's brains & makes them an asshole.
    LikeFunnyDisagree 3 People
  • mantelk
    Perhaps what is keeping you from being masculine is buying into the idea that you are not and need to become one. You are a man. Just be yourself man. Don't let the nutjobs make you think there is something wrong with you.
  • NobodyXox
    How would this be for you arteries? Isn't keto usually full of fats?
    Helpful 1 Person
    • LeeannaDD

The whole point of keto is that your burning fat instead using glucose for energy. If your in ketosis your burning fat stores for energy instead of glucose.

• Bratsondanielle
    I recently stopped eating candy and it's really helped me a lot
  • Kaneki05
    That isn't a keto diet. Also feel more and look more masculine... umm that's just something you've made up.
    • Anonymous

You think I'm NOT masculine?

• Anonymous

Then what's a keto diet?

• Anonymous

Here is something I realized. On this app I use called Samsung Health, it doesn't account for sugar alcohols at all and it does not reduce net carbs because of dietary fiber. The real carb figures are much lower than stated in my post.

• John_Doesnt
    I am currently on a whole year of keto and I have finally achieved levitation and laser vision.
    Funny 1 Person
  • ODC2112
    I tried the ketogenic diet for a week and as a result I had a drop in blood pressure, unchanged weight.
  • ArtemisSilver
    If you have latent kidney disease keto is a good way to kill yourself by accident.
  • Freyke
    I don't care much about masculinity but a potentially new good diet, I'm game
  • Alcoholic_Wannabe
    This is some Redpill degeneracy.

"Day 803 of Keto, Google accepted my terms and conditions."

Fuck outta here.
  • LeeannaDD
    That diet isn't keto lol
    Like 2 People
    • Anonymous

• msc545
    Glad this helped you. I haven't the time or discipline to do this.
  • punjabiplayboy6996
    Sorry bud, but you are an incel tbh
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    • Anonymous

Can you explain further on why I deserve such a label?

• Anonymous

Also, do you even know what an incel is?

From Google: a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.

From Merriam-Webster: a person (usually a man) who regards himself or herself as being involuntarily celibate and typically expresses extreme resentment and hostility toward those who are sexually active

Urban Dictionary: short for "involuntary celibate". often built like a discord mod, probably uses reddit, gets no bitches, says the hard r while being whiter than Wonder Bread, smells like Axe body spray and/or B. O., plays COD, and makes overused "i identify as an attack helicopter" jokes. has never felt the touch of another woman except that of his mother when she handed him snackies as a child.

Now re-read my article and base your label on the three definitions provided above.

• cf[dot]girlsaskguys. com/a68614/ce2e8412-d812-4650-94d5-f5b2f7d213de-or. jpg

• Show More (8)