The Sexiest Internet Vixens Right Now

First of all, let me get this disclaimer out of the way: I realize that most of these women have had surgeries, and extreme makeovers to look the way they do. I also realize it takes a great amount of money, and old-rich privilege to look this way. So, please, refrain from the "they're fake bitches" hate comments because I realize that a vast majority of women don't look this way naturally, and I don't expect women to look this way. I'm just having fun here.

Here are some photos, and videos of these incredible women on the internet which have caught my eye.

Holly Luyah

Instagram: @luyah

From: Honolulu, Hawaii

Age: 28 Years Old

Holly is a fashion blogger, and fashion model from Hawaii. She is a Christian, and refuses to post nudes though, so be good boys!

Holly is the girl on the right in this video.

Autumn Nelson

Instagram: colors_of_autumnn94

From: Shelbyville, Tennessee

Age: 24 years old.

Autumn is a southern belle, but I'm sorry gentleman, she's married. Her main focus right now is being body-positive, and is a saleswoman at Visionworks in San Diego, California right now.

Bria Myles

Instagram: @realbriamyles

From: Los Angeles, California

Age: 34 Years Old

Bria is proof that dark-skin can look drop-dead gorgeous. She is an urban model for various magazines, and she looks about ten years younger than what she is.

Randalin Niedosmialek

Instagram: @itsrandalin

From: Tacoma, Washington

Age: 26 years old

Randalin(also known as Raylynn) is a plus-size urban model who is also a Nurse Aide. She flaunts her Lipedema Disorder as if God blessed her with that water bad attached to her, and has appeared on Tosh.O, and The Doctors.

Anja Dee

@anjadee

From: Toronto, Ontario

Age: Unknown

Anja is a multi-racial vixen with an Onlyfans page, and a "blogger." She doesn't reveal much about herself, but she definitely has a unique accent, as evident in her Youtube videos.

Jamie Misleh

Instagram: @miskhalifa

From: Cincinnati, Ohio

Age: 20 Years Old

Jamie is a college student at the University of Georgia, and is also an urban model. She actually has an interesting story of how she overcame anorexia, and oddly enough, is a Lebanese Catholic.

The Sexiest Internet Vixens Right Now

Olivia Webb

No Social Media accounts

From: Lockland, Ohio

Age: 29 years old

Olivia(better known for her stage name, Olivia Jensen) has been in a hiatus for two years now, but she still had the great blend of the girl next door-look, and body that we all love.

Caylee Cooper

Instagram: @audreyblake

From: Warren, Oregon

Age: 32 years old

Caylee(better known for her stage name Audrey Blake) is a pre-school teacher by day, and an internet whore by night. This cam model takes requests for cash on her Onlyfans website.

The Sexiest Internet Vixens Right Now

Mal Malloy

Instagram: @themalestgal

From: Kennewick, Washington

Age: 35 years old

Mal isn't in her prime anymore, but she still has an incredible body, given her age. She's now a married nurse, and doesn't get as much internet time as she used to.

Sophie Brussaux

Instagram: @sophieknowsbetter

From: Paris, France

Age: 30 years old

Before she was blown up in the media as Drake's baby-mama, I remembered her when she first moved to the United States of America in 2011, when she went by her stage name Rosee Divine. She is an internet model, and an avid artist.

Sophie E. Hall

Instagram: @sophiesselfies224

From: London, England

Age: Unknown

Sophie is an internet model, and advocates for plus size moms to feel better about themselves.

Alexandria Uchi

Instagram: @alexandrauchi111

From: Tokyo, Japan

Age: 26 years old

Alexandria is a multi-racial model from Japan, and will flat out admit she has had surgery done. She said she doesn't regret a thing about moving to Los Angeles, California(From Tokyo, Japan).

1328
EnglishArtsteacher is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• I think they look deformed. I agree with one of the GaGers... Why would a woman pay money, needless to say - a lot of money - to make her body like disproportionate?

But then, that's their bodies, so whatever they do, the risks are on them, and I guess apparently there are guys do like how they look.

I prefer to work out hard at the gym to get a big butt, which I have. No potential complication. No need to worry about any type of artificial material degrading in the body, getting saggy, etc. No need to spend more money to put chemical injections and artificial materials in the body to maintain a nice ass.

• I see your point, but you don't get a big butt by working out. Big butts are BIG because they have fat on them, and you don't gain fat by exercising.

Working out can help SHAPE your butt, but it doesn't INFLATE it.

• @opinionowner: I wasn’t able to reply earlier as the site sometimes gives me an “ error occurred “.

I did find ovixs90 and your opinion to mostly align with mine.
      Wow which field or discipline of health care are you focused in?

I’m a dentist but yes once you go through it , we all learn the foundations of physiology especially applied in this case.

I suppose he would have read it and then I guess it’s their personal taste.
      However it’s not healthy for me nor for you.

Knowing what we do, we don’t covet it for good reason s;)

• @Ovixs90: the only way I can seem to understand is that it’s sexually satisfying if you have to picture a hot dog trapped in a bun and sauce ;) hot dog 🌭 doggy style to bring it to vivid reality. lol

• I honestly think that is too much. I am pear shaped too, so mine is big too if I gain fat, not as unrealistically though, but i think it looks bad as cellulite and saggines are problems you get with a lot of fat and not enough muscle.

• I think most guys don’t mind cellulite in moderation

• Nothing wrong with a nice round ass.

• Even if you go to the gym, if you gain fat the cellulite will show, it won't be as bad thoug.

Most Helpful Guys

• Dude I’m sorry but all these women are gross. Their asses are ridiculously huge. To the point where it’s more repulsive than considered sexy.

Not to mention you can tel they got pure fat injected into their asses and legs and as a result they look like they have a severe case of cottage cheese legs and asses

• I disagree, I think these asses are amazing.

I will agree they probably had surgery, whether it be plastic, fat injections, fat transfers, etc.

• @Danny_dan92 Probably not jump to the moon, due to too much weight pulled by gravity..

• You never know the capabilities of humongous asses

• See considering you are an English teacher..
    I am confused..
    If you really understand the meaning of word sexy,
    See buddy.. I will give you an example..
    This is sexy..
    First picture shows physique..
    Why you posted is gross..
    And second picture shows the decency that is like a jewelry on a women..

Join the discussion

1126
  • I am sorry... but what is the craze about giant asses?
    How is that hot? I'm sorry I'm not trying to be offensive. These ladys are pretty but I just dont understand.
    I come from a generation of keeping ur ass tight can someone explain?
    I understand bony is not pretty either. But I have worked hard for what I have been told is a "perfect ass"
    No I guess I'm the odd duck out.

• Ummm... no thanks

I like curvy girls, but these just look ridiculous. Things have to be proportionate

• Gross. Most of them ended up being a big turn off for me. Great music though. I will have to Shazam them later.

• Jamie Misleh is decent. All the others? Subwoofers.

• ... Is there a downvote option for poor content? Because holy shit there needs to be, and this post proves it.

• seriously why pay to change your body if others don't like the way you look surely that's their problem

• No offense but you really only like asses don't you?

• I wouldn't say I "only" like asses, but that's clearly my favorite body part.

• I think someone has an Amazon fetish

• I'm obsessed with big butts.

I would love to use their butts as a pillow when I go to sleep :)

• Sophie and Jamie are hot, but most of these girls are grotesque... I mean, I like a juicy ass as much as the next guy, but these women are over the top. It's nasty looking.

• i totally agree why do I need to see ladies with such hummunguos asses here? and besides thowe asses do not even look healthy they look deformed. I dont see any hotness or sexyness in any of them. And about the Christian lady form Hawaii? So she dont post nudes but she enjoys shoving us her huge ass and likes to show off on social media? I found it that a doublé standard.

• Double standard or not, I would happily swipe left on most of these women and not think twice about it.

• @kitty71 And Holly's ass is totally fake. It doesn't match her thin legs, and doesn't jiggle at all.

• Trying to not barf. Instagram models are the one of the most loathsome of creatures. Especially these ones.

• I too don’t favour the butt posts though as a woman I agree how highly alluring the female form is. I just think ok if it’s for fitness ok but that would be natural outdoors; not particularly staged.

These are natural beauties or were you referring to those who underwent surgical makeovers?

In that case money buys perfectly sculpted bodies not traces of cellulite. Am I right?
    So it ought to actually read girls who are body and fitness conscious and showing their results.

That’s too long a title but then it’s become so passé it’s not alluring anymore. Even if it’s not nude it’s nearly there.

• i can see you have a type. i like em all except Randalin... a bit too much for me

• they look ugly for me i dont want a girl with ass like that it looks gross as fuck for me

• Unbelievable! That this stuff exists and that you took all the pains to bring it to us. 😛

• WTF?

• Just been watching Holly on pornhub she certainly is sexy

• Her butt doesn't jiggle though, and she has thin legs. She has a fake butt, and it's painfully obvious.

• Proof positive that "sexy" is purely subjective.

• That's just ugly.

• I feel like throwing up.

• I don't like any of them lol

• My beloved Michael is the sexiest.

• I did not like any of them

• Except 1 or 2. They are pretty thotty.

• Ewwww

• Are they obese or something?

• If you're in to it go for it.

• No thanks, not my type at all.

• Naaaaasty

• Good

• Most of those women look over weight.

• WTF? The "sexiest"? Most of them are kinda fat, and unattractive, plus the fact they all have huge butts, that's totally turn off.

• Once again Instagram models? Geez that is what a huge accomplishment!!! Nah. You got to be kidding. What is next Facebook model, Snap chat models? They are all hoes...

• I see you're a fan of livestock-style ass. Good stuff.

• Bahahaha

• Where would u like to be hit. Ahahaha

• @JayQu lol!

• "Sexiest" ? Really?

• I hope you're joking. Everyone of those women would clinically qualify as obese.

• I'm pretty sure none of them qualify as "obese." Overweight? Yes, but not obese.

• Everyone, and their mothers know BMI scales are outdated, and completely wrong in general. They never measure for frame size, or muscle mass.

• OK, let's set aside BMI. Anyone who has a body fat percentage over 30% is obese, by definition, and every one of those women clearly has a body fat percentage in excess of 30%.

Every one is FAT. REALLY FAT! I'm sorry, I just don't get it.

• Well it takes all kinds I guess. None of them do anything for me. I see more attractive women every day at the office.

• Horrible.

• Ehhh big butts are hot but that’s too much. Way too much.
    An ass like this one is much hotter than the ones you posted.