Why do catholic people love to show off and throw such fancy super expensive weddings?

I have noticed that catholic people love to show off live in debt and throw super expensive weddings. Like catholic brides would seriously live in debt for over a year for buying a super extravagent $1,000 expensive dress they are only going to wear for just one day. I noticed most catholic rent horses, Limons expensive wedding decor. I was shocked I seriously it's like catholics live competition about who spends the most money. And who spends $700 on a flower girls dress? I've been to christian weddings and they don't go in debt just to throw a way over the top wedding. One thing I've noticed catholics love to live in debt.

Post Opinion