X Years of your life taken from you which you can't get back. Where do you go from here...

What was taken? When

You report something was stolen from you. Time.. Life. How can you get your time and life back?

Recently I put away my "mask and cape" because I could not deal with certain things for 15 years, and it all added up eventually in the end.

Enough is enough
Enough is enough

Everything gets build up, year after year, nothing changes. No matter how hard you try, it just stayed the same. Job, relationship, situation.

you become a prisoner in your own world
you become a prisoner in your own world

You never got appreciation for what you did, never accolades, newer management who is the age of the trouble makers they side with, while those who produce are being shunned, or disregarded. In relationships, all you do is ever good enough

time keeps slipping away
time keeps slipping away

So when you do reach the breaking point, they wanted you out, all well and good, and then when you are finally out, they STILL TALK CRAP ABOUT YOU

Now you hear all this stuff about you which is completely fabricated. (Jobs and Relationship)..

Oh so and so did this.. Oh so and so did that. Did he? really??

Wow. Do you feel better about yourself that you made up lies about a person. You made up lies about them when they were there to drive them out, then you still make up MORE lies about them when they are gone. You can't have it both ways.

oh did you hear what she said. NO what did she say.. You wouldn't believe!
I drink this so I feel better about myself slamming people

guess its a new sport..

32
legalboxers is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoyed the take - Not to brag (I am not sure of correct word) but I have been incredibly lucky to have gone through life remarkably unscathed by misfortune outside (Why probably because I could create enough on my own haha) - The way I deal with it, is I don't think too much about the past to some degree try to take experience and good memories but as much as possible have the present/future as a clean slate/blank canvas - Possibly nobody else notices but I find remarkably refreshing.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1