5 Of The World's Coolest Things

Some of the other takes I've written in this series were on the world's smallest, world's biggest, world's strangest, and world's most expensive things...

#WorldSeries

#WorldsCoolest

The World's Coolest Animal: Marine Iguana

5 Of The World's Coolest Things

The marine iguana is an iguana found only on the Galápagos Islands. This unique creature has the ability to forage in the sea, making it a marine reptile. This animal can dive up to 30ft into the water.

The World's Coolest Tree: Baobab

5 Of The World's Coolest Things

Baobab trees are native to Madagascar, mainland Africa, and Australia. A cluster of "the grandest of all" baobab trees can be found in the Baobab Avenue, near Morondava, in Madagascar:

The World's Coolest Table: The Glass River Table

5 Of The World's Coolest Things

The World's Coolest Flower: Monkey Face Orchid

5 Of The World's Coolest Things

The Monkey Face Orchid is rare oddity so don’t get upset if you’ve never seen one before. It is only found in the cloud forests of Peru and southeastern Ecuador at altitudes of more than 3,000 feet. It has the ability to bloom all year round and its flowers smell like ripe oranges, making it a prized addition to any orchid connoisseurs garden.

The World's Coolest Treehouse: The Cinder Cone

5 Of The World's Coolest Things

We’ve seen our fair share of treehouses in this job, but The Cinder Cone in Washington, United States really takes it to another level. Built by a small group of close friends, the structure consists of two separate houses, linked together by a bridge… there’s even a skate bowl and a wood-fired hot tub.

1118
RedRobin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Damn am gonna reaaaaaad :D

Most Helpful Girls

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 16

• There are some very cool things in this world. It’s sad to think of how much you will never see or experience. 😔. That is one of the positives of the internet. Being able to lookup theses amazing things

• Fun fact, Orchids look the way they do to trick insects into think that they're a mate.

I'd say the Tardigrade is the coolest animal though.

• Yo, at first glance, I thought the orchids were just photoshopped monkey faces on flowers.
    Nice one, nature, you had there.

• Cinder Cone... because sometimes you just want to live the Ewok life.

• Very awesome MyTake , thank you for sharing with us :)

• Really cool things indeed, very interesting Take, keep it up 👍

• Wicked, the orchids were awesome, and j like the tree house.

• This is why I love your material. I love that treehouse and the table

• You forgot one: Yourself. :)

• interesting finds ;)

• neat stuff!

• Very cool!

• That Marine Iguana 🦎 looks really cool 😎

• I want to live in that tree-house.

• I loved the table lol

• Neat-o.

What Girls Said 9

• Great take! We have the Bat Face Cuphea in Texas. I thought of it because of the monkey face. So cool!

• I want a 5 Of The World's Coolest Things glass river table. That's definitely a cool idea. Fortunately, labor & materials are inexpensive where I live. This might actually be a lucrative business. Thanks @RedRobin! :)

• Birth should be on here. That shit still blows my mind to see and think about. Reproduction in general. It's literally 2 things coming together and creating something. You could've even threw sex on here. But yeah these things listed are cool too.

• I'm so much in love with the Marine Iguana, I read a bit about this calm creature months ago.

• That's a sexy lizard.

• Monkey face orchid is so cool

• I love that tree

• Why am I not on the list?

• Nice!