Why most of people who take mirror selfies never double check the background and clean the mirror before they take a selfie?

I just found that in many selfie pictures taken in front of a mirror, some people never pay attention to the background and the mess around or the dirty mirror. It really looks disgusting and others would think that u are not clean... #JustSaying...

716

What Guys Said 16

• becuase they are focused on themselves, and im sure to them, thats the normal look of their area. maybe, Im not sure.

• Do you find this a turnoff too? I personally don't appreciate that, because I find them a not well organized person. I see them dirty.

• I dont like it either honestly, but it gives me an insight on how dirty they are in their own home.

• Good question, and I've often wondered exactly the same thing.

• Answer? 🤔

No Answer !!!

#JustSaying

• Too lazy i guess, lol.

• The real question is why are they taking a mirror selfie in the first place

• It has no sense, why selfies even? It's a way to develop narcissism!

• Lmao selfies are now considered narcissism.. 😮

• Not to justify their action, cause I think mirror selfies are annoying. But more times not not they are not even at their own place, a good 60 -70% of the time they are somewhere else. Like the image above, she looks like she is in some type of venue hall, so she is unable to clean the mirror.

• It’s not really their chief concern at the moment. They look at themselves and think they look cute so they take the picture.

• Women also don't check the background to be sure their panties, bras, or toys aren't in the picture.

• It's a blessing in disguise. Gives you a chance to see the real person behind the that hulk or bombshell in the picture.

• I just don't do mirror selfies.

• Because they're so narcissistic they have tunnel vision..

• I never ever take selfies xD

• Because they're idiots

• Get a life girl, get away from mirror selfie

• Also look at the damn mirror not the phone.

• Many people to lazy, dont care or dont know how to wash mirrors.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't get why people think that sexy/trashy pose they're throwing is going to look hot when there's a pile of toilet roll on the floor and a counter of filthy looking face paint everywhere... the one with the poo in the bowl is the worst... Ha! So sexy guuurl...

• I too often wonder this. Suppose some people just don't care whether the mirror is totally clean or not.

• Because they focus more on how they look and forget about the smaller details.

• This

• i've done it as well.
    i think its because they forget.

• I clean the mirror (only place with a proper mirror is the bathroom and my grandma's room) I use the bathroom mirror since I'm not about to take selfies in my grandma's room. I rarely even take selfies anyways.

• Most of the time I'll check