Do girls check out guys at the gym?

I'm not going to lie, there's nothing cuter than a girl in her neon nikes on a treadmill with her hair bouncing around the place.

I was just wondering because girls are generally stealthy when it comes to checking guys out...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely do. Not gonna lie. ha ha I don't stare so intently that I look like a creep, but I definitely will give second glances to guys I find attractive.

I especially love to watch guys while they're weight lifting. It's just so hot.. Bulging muscles and all. Yum.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My privates were hanging out when I was using the leg press machine. In short, girls do check out guys in the gym.

0|1
    0|0
    • i've heard this one before lol

• I honestly thought she was checking out my muscles before I realized what was going on. She chit-chatting to a friend on the treadmill (she wasn't even exercising herself). At least she saw something she liked.

• nice haha, I've long abandoned leg presses for squats but suddenly I find myself wanting to use one :-)

• that what the weight lifting section of the gym is for, isn't it? I walk past it and check out the sweaty buffed dudes

0|1
    0|0
  • I check out guys everywhere generally, but actually less so when I go to the gym. My workouts are pretty hardcore and I don't really get distracted by my surroundings (which makes me feel weird, looking at all the other answers...)

1|1
    0|0
    • Don't worry...I don't either for same reason and shy... :) you're not abnormal

• Yes. Most definitely. But I feel kind of weird about it so I do it very covertly.

0|1
    0|0
  • haha not a whole lot when I'm at the gym, but everywhere else in general basically ha ha I will admit tho that when I see a guys muscles moving when he's doing push-ups or running on the treadmill, I find that super attarcative :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I try to be nonchalant about it so it doesn't look like I'm outright staring at them but I can't help it, there are really cute guys at my gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I check them out when they are doing sit-ups and push ups. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I do ha ha I try not to, because it's not what I go there for, but I can't help it!

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I'm the same way, I purposely try to avoid eye contact so that I don't look like a perve and try focus at the task at hand but having all these cute, fit girls around is distracting when my testosterone levels are already up from the lifting :-) ...sometimes I just wanna RAAWWWRRRR

• hahaha I feel the same way... I would try and work out and then I see some girls laying down doing situps or those ab workouts where they raise their legs... I can't help it hahaha. its so distracting but I do love it ;). I actually just worked out today and I was like "uggh those girls are so hot"

• oh yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I do. but I prefer checking them out in the locker room or shower since I like seeing them naked.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes