How to Keep Your Girl Happy & Interested

So, there is a girl you are really interested in. You got her, she likes you back...But that doesn’t mean the hard work is over.

While she may actually be into you, it doesn’t mean she will accept everything or that she will accept you to take her for granted. This is a really important stage of your relationship. If you stop trying now, you will quickly be single again. She will search for someone else that gives her what she needs, and she'll have every right to do so.

This is a guide on how to keep your girl happy & interested.

1. Give her attention & affection.

This is the most obvious step but also the most complicated one. Girls like and kind of need attention, it makes them feel wanted and loved like every other living thing in this world. Call her for 'good morning' and 'good night' , meet with her often, message her, don't just ignore that she exists. And most importantly don't behave like she is a second or third priority. Also show affection by talking sweetly to her, hug her or touch her in general, compliment her, flirt with her. Keep showing her that she is important.

2. Make an effort with her friends.

Friendship is a really important factor in everyone's life. By wanting to meet her friends and her social group, you show you want to be a part of her life in general, that you are interested in her as a person.

Plus if you have the same social groups, it's easier for you to hang out together.

.

.

.

Though, don't make too much effort, you don't want her to get jealous because of your behaviour.

3. Listen to her, support her and don't judge her.

She isn’t looking for someone to fix her problems. She just wants an ear to listen to her and a shoulder to cry on without giving explanations when she isn't able to. Someone to defend her and coach her when she needs help. If you want to keep her interested, be her friend too. Support her goals, be there at the best & the worst and most importantly tell her your opinion but DON'T JUDGE HER. You will be pleasantly surprised of how far your little encouragement can take her.

4. Control Your Ego.

(For those who will ask,of course the same thing counts for her too. Ego in relationships isn't something that you should use.)

None of you two is always right. Sometimes stopping an argument and dealing with it maturely can save time if not the relationship. A simple "Okay I was wrong baby, I am sorry." and a kiss is better than a breakup. Pick your battles with major factor logic, not feelings. Though...That doesn't mean that you should be submissive, girls like it when you are in control. Don't be afraid to say your honest opinion but only when the time is right.

5. Show her off.

Make her feel special when you’re in public, let every man and woman understand that you are hers and she is yours. I don't mean for you to eat each other’s faces off, I mean things like:

• Hold each other's hand.

• Brush her hair away from her face.

• Give her your jacket when she is cold.

• Kiss her forhead.

• Hug her.

Show her that you are proud of her being your girl, don't hide her from others if you really do like her.

Give her the public attention any other guy would.

-END

AngelicSin

1036
AngelicSin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Very good take. The world needs more of this, men and women loving the hell out of each other without reservation.

• Sounds exactly like what I would do if I had a girl.
    Excellent Take!

Most Helpful Girls

• All this is adorable and I 100% agree

• Great job! Really helful tips!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 34

• Or I could just stay single. I enjoy your points and find them to be good hearted in nature but I still disagree with them.
    1. She’s not important and neither am I and it should be no one’s job to inflate another person’s ego. She may be important to me but affection should always be treated as a gift not an expectation. She has no more right to be loved than anyone else and neither do I. I’m not a child and she’s not my mother. This kind of love isn’t unconditional. All of this should feel entirely voluntary.
    2. Her friends are her friends and although it is important to interact with those important to her you don’t necessarily need to fully integrate your lives. Some space should be left for both her and you to maintain your own independent lives. Nothing is worse than having no friends to turn to after a break up because they’re all our friends now.
    3. She deserves the truth and what better place to learn than in the protection of someone who loves you. We aren’t infallible beings and at times need to be made aware of our actions. Being an enabler is not love it’s negligence.
    4. She can’t love me if she doesn’t know me. Constantly tailoring myself to avoid conflict will only leave both of us disjointed from the reality of who we are. She like I has the free will to leave at any time if my personality becomes unbearable. And without the expression of that unbearable side how could I identify it as a part of me that needs to be examined. Abuse is abuse and should not be tolerated. Whether that be physical or mental. But not all pain is the result of abuse.
    5. She is not mine and I am not hers. I nor her are objects to be possessed. We are individuals working together as partners. If she wishes to engage with another in a way I don’t enjoy I can and should leave but I have no right to posture around her or monitor her behavior. That’s controlling and love to me isn’t love if it isn’t a choice. Affection is great but it’s value shouldn’t come from people outside of the relationship.

• You begin by serving her as if she is the girl of your dreams. Don't argue with her, don't yell at her, and don't give her any back talk. Your purpose in your relationship is to serve her.
    Another thing that you can do to seduce your girl is you can offer to give her foot and body massages. When she gets home from a hard day's work, don't sit and watch television and ignore her. Go and kneel next to her, take off her shoes, and rub her tired feet. While you are doing this, tell her that you love and adore her.
    Another way to seduce your girl is to be very obedient when she asks you to do chores for her. First, begin by doing all of the chores that you already know that she would like you to do. Don't wait on her to ask before you take out the garbage, cut the lawn, wash the cars, or whatever else you are suppose to do. She will be amazed if you start to serve her by doing your chores willfully. The next step is to then ask her if you can help her with her chores. Ask her if you can do the dishes and help her clean the house.
    Still another way to seduce your girl is to buy her little gifts, bring her flowers, and write poetry for her. Take her out to dinner or shopping. Perhaps you could even cook dinner for her and serve her dinner like a waiter. Another thing you can do is to prepare her a bubble bath, undress her, bathe her, then take her to the bedroom and orally service her.

• "She isn’t looking for someone to fix her problems. She just wants an ear to listen to her and a shoulder to cry on without giving explanations when she isn't able to."

This isn't the case with all women, and listening to this advice is guaranteed to piss them off.
    There are women who prefer to actually fix their problems, rather than pointlessly weep about them.
    Yes, logical women are rare, but they are still out there.

• Too much of No 1 , will have her write you off as " too needy " anyway and she WILL dump the man , most women have plenty of male options. Not my style , as I'm detached by nature. Also , each partner needs their OWN social lives and identities , so for No 2 , you will not get on with ALL their friends in most cases. Agree totally 3 & 4 , no 5 to a degree. Single FT working dad , so this will never apply to me in reality.

• Very good Take, and very good advice. Also communicate well and shake Things up every now and then, i. e., surprise her (positively) and spoil her occasionally.

• Thank you so much for this beautiful post dear Angelic Sin.
    Very well written indeed, simple and straight to the point.
    You do have a gift of simply writing your thoughts and I appreciate a lot you sharing those beautiful "MyTakes" ☺

I don't have any comment as for it has been perfectly done.

Personally, making an effort with her friends and her making in effort with my friends will be the hardest point as for most people judge the book by its cover. Those are her friends but she is different from them just the way I am comparing to my friends. Regardless how difficult the situation will be, showing your lover the "effort" is what counts.

Again, thank you for sharing with us 😊

• Men, should you take advice on how to date/keep a woman from someone who has never done either?

• Good
    But no matter how perfect you are , girls hide many things (thank to feminism and that B. S) and end up depressed without the guy knowing so

• nice take!

if anyone is wondering about where the 2nd picture is taken, it is at a place called "top of the rock" it's located at "30 Rockefeller Plaza at manhattan, NY". it's a tourist hotspot. i've been there quite a few times when my friends from other countries came to visit NYC and i bought them them there when giving them a tour. you either pay to enter or if you have a "NYC GO card", then you can just take the elevator all the way up like and you will pass by a floor with people lining up to sit on that beam to take that picture before you can access to the roof to see manhattan, and yes, you have to pay for the picture if you want it, and it is mandatory to have that picture taken by the employees there before you can continue moving on.

• First pic is from Harry Potter
    Second one is from friends
    Third one go find yourself
    😂😂😂

• This shit sounds utterly tiring. Why the fuck do I have to keep her interested? This is not a game.

• Very good, just be careful not to over do it , she could end up feeling overwhelmed ...

• Money makes most of them happy

• good take

• Good take.
    I agree.
    No guarantee it will work.

• I totally agree
    thanks for the tips :)

• Interesting.

• it does not work girls dont know what they want

• Thankks

• Thanks

• Very good! I will use those!

• great take

• Lots of good tips.

• I know how

• Interesting myTake

• Well myTake !! I'll follow these instructions

• Sometimes yes.

• Daily sex is one way to keep a girl happy and in control.

• nice one

• Thanks

• Show more from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 8

• Respect, treat her like a princess, and mad oral skills...

• Why are Lily and James Potter in this lol

• i mean if someone does not WANT to do most of these things, they probably shouldn't be in a relationship. regardlessof gender you should WANT to pay attention to your partner. not bc its necessary to keep them. shouldn't be a chore.

be kind
    care about them
    beaffectionate
    show interest iun their lives
    support them
    dont judge
    be respectful

these should come pretty naturally or you are with the wrong person, or need to work on yourself before being with anyone.

• Very good take! I was expecting something dull and boring and was pleasantly surprised at how useful and good this was!

• Listen to the spice girls, "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends"

• I'm yet to meet a guy that does this with me.

• how is your personality?

• @nemesis25 I have no idea. I think I'm a kind and caring person that's what some people say. I'm probably a little too serious but I equally have a silly side I have a dry sense of humor. I'm pretty independent and generally try not to really bother other people. I just get on with things. I usually can find something to talk to people about.

• Nice take

• Brew