I cheated on my boyfriend with 2 different guys but want him back?

so i cheated on my boyfriend and somehow he found out, but when i cheated we werent really official we were just talking but clearly he thought we were together and considers it cheating, i feel really bad i really do but its done now and I've realised that them 2 guys meant nothing, i just really want my boyfriend back, he still talks to me and i know he still loves me, im the first girl he's ever been with and the first girl he's ever kissed, i know the reason he keeps talking to me is because he's still in love with me but its just that i hurt him so much, he called me a slag i dont blame him but i made a mistake i just want him back what should i do?
he took me back, LOL to the people who said he wouldn't take me back.

1124

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop acting all emotional like it'll kill you if he doesn't get back with you. You hurt him, he deserve someone who would never do that. And loves him enough to care about his feelings, you don't as you wouldn't have cheated twice. So leave him alone he deserves someone better than you

Most Helpful Guy