My boyfriend wouldn’t let me wear what I want. Is he being reasonable?

My boyfriend and I were going out on a date and I wore a long sleeve crop top that showed a little cleavage and a high waisted mini skirt. When I showed him my outfit he told me I looked great but he wouldn’t let me out the door until I changed. So I changed into a dress and he said it was too short. I told him I wanted to dress up for him on our date and I felt like it was appropriate enough but he told me he didn’t want guys seeing too much of me. Which I understand. I thought my outfit was teasing but not too revealing, is he being reasonable?

2943