More Ideas on the Mark of The Beast - 666

I believe that 666 is a symbol for deception and practicing deceit and falsehood.

To carry the mark on the forehead is to be blind to God’s Justice.

To carry the mark on the right hand, is to know God’s Justice but lie about it or refuse to practice it.

A Christian who supports Trump carries the mark of the beast on his forehead by being ignorant of God’s morals and value systems.

An atheist who intentionally slanders somebody they know is harmless or plays with somebody else’s dignity and reputation carelessly and recklessly, carries the mark on their right hand.

Both are offensive acts of deception, both those who believe deception or practice deception, those ignorant of the truth or refuse to practice the truth, carry the mark of the beast.

When Jesus said many are called but few are chosen it means the majority either do not know the truth or know the truth but refuse to practice it but falsehood can be removed with time and dedication and patience and truth is contagious so a small group of honest people can make a whole community honest.

10
2

Most Helpful Guy

• Drumlin2001
    I thought it was 616

https://www. independent. co. uk/news/uk/this-britain/revelation-666-not-number-beast-it-s-devilish-616-5349692. html
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• collie22
    Satan comes on the 6th seal & 6th trump 6th vial, are you willing to stand against satan and allow God to speak through you
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

19
  • romeo_and_cats
    I studied all religions for 25 years, (don't see the year see the effort).

I never liked this number but for jews it's a very important number ACTUALLY 666 means 999 so everytime you see 666 it's refering to 999.

There's the Kabbalistic version of it, and there's others related hisories.

Also there's histories about two mages who opened a portal in this year so every year that finishes like 999 1999 2999 it's as well referring to this same number.

It means the end of humanity, sometimes the beginning, sometimes something forbidden and an important number for numerology and the formation of things.

The only reason you see lots of satanics using this number 999 inverted 666 it's because satanism study the TRUE HOWEVER they use the same principles or all of them we have and curse saying it's a lie. they come with "fuck religion and at the same time they use magic based in spritual growth"

So dont be confused. Also the bible shouldn't be interpreted the way you read because it's totally incomplete, ALL BIBLES ARE THE SAME EVEN ARABIC TO HEBREW, there's some parts missing, they will say its not BUT IS THE SAME.

The history of bible it's so complex, and it's not related to one event but many. Giving a nice shot: "In older tribes millions of years ago, people would sit together in the desert or after making fire and a group would share about spiritual experiences to what happened those days or long time ago, the problem is that every tribe had his own versions and those testaments would come to place thousands of years after and be hold by the jews in gold, and papyrus in a huge temple, the problems Babylon existed that time and was the most strong empire, they invaded what was considered Israel at that time, made all Jews slave for 1000 years *imagine* they burned all those testaments, and stolen the rest included they burn the temple. After 1000 years the jews recover what was left.

This is why you read in the bible stuff that odes make sense and you read stuff that suddenly cuts then start another history by the same *like David* and contains three different stories. It's because they weren't sure so they put those three in the bible. Some parts they just not included because make no sense.

I don't remember the video but if I find I share here.

Si the histories are real but very very misunderstanding
    • sean1234

Sir, the parts "missing" are extremely extensive and the other parts that are changed are on purpose from Rome, the Vatican.

• You seem very ignorant about the me assuming I know nothing about the subject while you ignored my text, probably downvoted to make a point about your ignorance that cannot be afforded by lack of context

• They're NOT changed on purpose, they're changed because the original manuscripts are missing, hence telling the same history 5x times in diferent ways about the same David would make others lack faith in God

• sean1234
    The mark of the beast is a ENFORCED Sunday SABBATH!!! NOWHERE in the bible does it say to worship a "Sunday" sabbath. In fact it says to honor the sabbath and keep it holy.

Exodus 20:8-11
    King James Version

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
    9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
    10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
    11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Between Sunday worship and complying with this covid nonsense. most of you people practically have not just one, but both feet in hell so to speak.
    • sean1234

Saturday is the Sabbath and most of you people know it, so why are you worshiping a Sunday one? I myself am very busy with work from the time I get up till I go to sleep on Sunday, no time for a false Sunday worship.

• LazyProphet
    The story of Jesus Christ was around long before Jesus supposedly lived... born of a virgin, met by 3 kings, 12 apostles, betrayed for gold/silver, died on the cross, dead for 3 days then resurrected, known as the light, the way, the truth, the son, etc etc. All attributes that were given to fictitious characters pre Jesus. https://www.youtube.com/embed/FN0pd_8yTLUMore Ideas on the Mark of The Beast - 666More Ideas on the Mark of The Beast - 666More Ideas on the Mark of The Beast - 666More Ideas on the Mark of The Beast - 666More Ideas on the Mark of The Beast - 666
  • bigdock91
    Maybe I’m the beast. Because my first name middle name and last name has 6 letters each. And something else also has 666 in it
  • I've seen movies about this.
    • sean1234

and are most likely VERY FALSE!

• To revive 666 is to damn your Soul to hell
  • Xavaric
    that image is from the game Fallout
  • Anonymous
    BOOK OF JASHER CHAP 4:18

and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all FLESH had corrupted its ways upon earth

BUT NOAH WAS A PURE HUMANMore Ideas on the Mark of The Beast - 666AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH SO SHALL IT BE AT THE COMING OF THE SON OF MANMore Ideas on the Mark of The Beast - 666
  • Anonymous
    the beast will be a woman. she will be a politican of many heritages and she will try to untie all under a false hope of peace before revealing her true intentions
    • Massageman

Pelosi?

• Anonymous

@Massageman Harris

• Massageman

For sure!

• Anonymous
    Trump was the worlds anti-christ.
    • sean1234

A antichrist, not "the" antichrist