What I get out of studying Rachel and Leah

jennifer_bloom

In the bible Jacob chose Rachel while his circumstances and father in law chose to give him Leah and Jacob had more children, a happier marriage and a longer marriage with Leah than he did with Rachel who was inferior as a mother and inferior to Leah in the way she treated her husband.

What I get out of studying this verse is that the love God gives you is better then the love you give yourself and that it’s better to let God choose who you marrying them attempting to change things through self innovation.

Like in 2018, I chased a guy and got him, but then discovered he had no confidence or social skills.

4
0
0Girl Opinion
4Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

02
  • Cubus
    For me it's a lesson what a true love is. Jacob was working 7 years on a farm to marry Rachel. When after 7 years, he got to marry Leah instead, he spent another 7 years to marry Rachel, because he loved her. That's a true sacrifice :)
    Like 2 People
  • sean1234
    He had no confidence or social skills? 🤔 How so? Maybe he was nervous to be around you.