34 Answers for the Buzzfeed Feminists' Questions for Men Video

I was bored and I haven't posted anything here in awhile so I figured I would give this a go. Recently saw this video:

Which a bunch of women ask the entire male sex a bunch of moronic questions. I am here to answer them, since I am a male. Note: I do not answer for the entire male sex, I only answer for myself unless I mention specifically that I answer the entire male sex. Ok, let's go.

1. How does it feel to be the same sex as Donald Trump?

Don't know, never thought about it.

2. Why do you hate romcoms?

Because they are boring, and are usually trash. I'm a hopeless romantic myself and can acknowledge the poetic power of romance on the big screen but watching those made-for-tv movies you see on the Hallmark Channel on weekend mornings don't appeal to me at all.

3. Why do you make women sit around and talk about men in movies when men can talk about boobs for hours?

I genuinely do not understand this question, I've never had a conversation about boobs last longer than 5 minutes. Not a whole lot to talk about.

4. Why do you automatically assume you won't like TV/movies that star a female lead?

For me personally, I find it hard to relate to female characters. I like movies where characters are challenged to do the right thing and grow as people. Many of these movies that have female protagonists make it so she is already good at everything and just has to save the day the end. Ie: The Hunger Games.

5. Why are you surprised when women are funny?

I wouldn't say surprised but female comedians tend to be not as good as male comedians, sorry if that's sexist. Sarah Silverman does 45 minute stand up shows about black people and Amy Schumer does the same thing, except its about her vagina. There are some funny female comedians but they aren't mainstream.

6. Why do you think we are obsessed with you when we hookup

Cause you make posts on GAG about why the guy you slept with hasn't called you in days after you had sex.

7. Why can't I sleep with as many people as I want to without being judged? When men do it, they're congratulated

It tends to be a sign of moral poverty. I don't congratulate men who sleep with many women, I think of both the same.

8. Why do you consider a women a tease if she doesn't sleep with you after 3 dates but a slut if she sleeps with you on the 1st date?

I don't engage in "hookup culture" so I would say sleeping with someone after 3 dates is still too fast. Some men just take you out to eat so you'll get in bed with them, some women enjoy that sort of thing. That is seen as slutty behavior to many.

9. In what world does no mean yes?

The same world where yes means no and "I'm fine" means "I'm not fine."

10. Why do you say women are too emotional to be leaders but justify catcalling by saying men can't control themselves?

I've never justified catcalling but it seems to me that the feminist definition of it is when a man who is ugly/poor tries to talk to you. Personally I think men are better natural leaders but anyone can take leadership courses these days, don't think it means a whole lot.

11. Why do you think just because you're nice to me, I owe you my body?

I don't, men who do this are what we call "nice guys," don't be a nice guy.

12. Why would you send an unsolicited dick pic?

Cause social media makes it possible, that's really it.

13. Why do you think it's ok to harass women but when someone does it to your sister it's not ok?

Since we've previously established that for feminists being harassed is actually code for when a poor/ugly man talks to you, I don't want sleazy guys around my sister but if is a good man then I don't mind.

14. Why do you feel the need to interrupt me while I'm making a point during a meeting?

Some people have poor manners but in my personal experience it's actually women who seem to have more of a problem with listening while others are talking - but I think its more of an individual thing and doesn't reflect an entire sex.

15. Why do you sit with your legs wide open?

Because it's uncomfortable to sit with them closed.

16. Why are women perceived as the weaker sex, even though we birth you?

Because you are the weaker sex. In the early 2000s the Australian women's national football team played a team of middle school aged boys and lost 7 - 0. If women were as fit as men, they would have blown the middle school team away, rather than the opposite.

17. Why is it so bad to show your emotions?

I will borrow my answer from someone else who explained it well. Back in caveman times the man was expected to go out and hunt for the family, well there would not always be food to bring back. The caveman father knows he can't go back to the cave visibly upset or it will cause big problems with his family, he needs everyone to stay calm. So he goes back and acts pretty much like he always does and order is kept in the caveman house because he played it cool. Also consider that men show less emotions because we are not so easily affected by them and are better at controlling them at inappropriate times.

18. Why are you always trying to prove your masculinity?

Ha, you're implying I am trying to prove anything and I am not naturally masculine. Competition is healthy and normal for men, competition challenges us to be better and push ourselves. You should be happy we compete otherwise many of us would be lazy slobs with no ambition, we don't want to be like that and you shouldn't want us to be either. Men need reasons to do things, we can't just get up every morning for the hell of it. There has to be a reason the sun shines for us.

19. Why the fuck isn't it ladylike to cuss?

Traditional femininity revolves around beauty, eloquence and grace. Swearing like a sailor isn't very graceful or eloquent. Even if we got rid of the idea of traditional femininity, saying fuck every other word is trashy, it goes for men too. Men just get away with it more since we're the less evolved sex.

20. Why is it your first instinct to doubt women who have been sexually violated or raped?

Because it's easy to claim someone raped you and have their entire life ruined, even if they dont get found guilty in court. If your name appears in a sentence with the word "rape" your reputation is ruined. Good luck trying to get into school or finding a job, no one wants a supposed rapist. That being said, if there is proof you are raped then rightly so is their life ruined. I am American and I still believe in the seemingly ancient Anglo-Saxon concept of justice that says innocent until proven guilty.

21. Why do you assume a woman is angry because she's on her period?

There is a scientific explanation behind why women are more grumpy on their periods, and its more than just because she's in pain. In my experience they have shorter tempers during that week.

22. Why do you think women who wear makeup are false advertising? We could say the same about your dick size

I don't put makeup on my penis so I don't understand the connection. Its pretty easy why we don't like makeup, ugly girls put on makeup and they look hot. Then they take it off and are ugly again which makes you realize the huge mistake you've made, it's like being caught in a mouse trap. You thought it was some peanut butter but it was actually a broken neck.

23. Isn't it weird that a bunch of old white men sitting in a room together making legislation about what I can and can't do with my body?

Get used to it. They've regulated my body to go to war since 1776. Are you really that upset over (potentially, it isn't illegal) not being able to spawnkill your children?

24. Why are straight guys obsessed with lesbians?

I think lesbians are gross. The women you see in girl on girl porn are heterosexual women out of their mind on drugs doing it for money, just like most pornstars. :)

25. How does it feel to get kicked in the balls?

It hurts, a lot. Many doctors suggest getting kicked in the balls DOES hurt more than giving birth but the pain does not usually last so long - if you are lucky.

26. Do you ever get tired of trying to be manly all of the time?

No, it comes naturally, I don't have to try at all. I already told you this.

27. Why are you so afraid of gender equality?

I think equality is a fairy tale used by the elite class to keep you hungry for more. What you say is equality today will be injustice tomorrow, it is a thirst that can never be quenched.

28. How do I deserve to be paid less than you?

The wage gap is a myth and has been proven false, I will not entertain the thought it exists. Anyone who thinks it does is willfully ignorant.

29. In what world does 77 cents equal a dollar?

See previous answer

30. In what world does 68 cents equal a dollar?

See previous answer

31. Why are you intimidated by a woman who makes more money than you?

I personally don't care. Some men may see it as a threat their role in the family, who needs a husband when you do it better yourself.

32. Why are opinionated women seen as bitches when opinionated men are seen as bosses?

Because they get together and formulate ways they can show their intellectual superiority over men like this is some kind of cold war, which manifests itself into a video posted by Buzzfeed on the internet.

33. Why aren't you speaking up when your male friends, behind closed doors, say offensive things about women?

Why do you care what I talk about behind closed doors? Would you prefer they said it to your face so you can get all upset and post about it on facebook? There is no reason why anyone should care what other individuals are thinking 24/7 so they can control it, that is quite Orwellian. The fact you are so bothered by the thought of someone saying something you don't like, even if it has no effect on you at all, is astounding to me.

34. Why are you so afraid of recognizing your own privilege?

Privilege seems very similar to the concept of original sin to me. That and that there is an invisible force that oppresses billions of people all at once, but only certain people can see, makes me think Feminism is more like a religion. As a Christian is a great sin to worship false gods, so I must reject feminism.

*I guess I missed two questions, they are probably on here combined with another question. It's nothing personal, I'm just a dumb man that can't count afterall.

That's all folks!

12
22

Have An Opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kiwedin

Ugh, I saw that video. It was such a cringe fest. I don't necessarily agree with some of your opinions, but I agree that the video was completely stupid and 100% bullshit.

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Waffles731

Sorry this is cringeworthy bullshit

Is this still revelant?

1121
  • ThisDudeHere

"since we're the less evolved sex."

Come again?

• YourFutureEx

How does it feel to be the same sex as Donald Trump?
    I love fucking bitches

Why do you hate romcoms?
    Because the books of my syllabus are far beneficial and aren't a time waste

Why do you make women sit around and talk about men in movies when men can talk about boobs for hours?
    U mad bro?

Why do you automatically assume you won't like TV/movies that star a female lead?
    Stop generalizing bitch

Why are you surprised when women are funny?
    Because I found a new crush :3

Why do you think we are obsessed with you when we hookup
    Coz them hoes is obsessed

Why can't I sleep with as many people as I want to without being judged? When men do it, they're congratulated
    I'm not the president. Don't blame me for what society does

Why do you consider a women a tease if she doesn't sleep with you after 3 dates but a slut if she sleeps with you on the 1st date?
    See ans #4

In what world does no mean yes?

Why do you say women are too emotional to be leaders but justify catcalling by saying men can't control themselves?
    See ans #7

Why do you think just because you're nice to me, I owe you my body?
    See ans #4

Why would you send an unsolicited dick pic?
    I don't

Why do you think it's ok to harass women but when someone does it to your sister it's not ok?
    WTF is wrong with you?

Why do you feel the need to interrupt me while I'm making a point during a meeting?
    I don't

Why do you sit with your legs wide open?
    It is related to some deep biology stuff, like hip bone & structure or something

Why are women perceived as the weaker sex, even though we birth you?
    Let's arm wrestle and find out

Why is it so bad to show your emotions?
    Ha! And you were asking why you are a weak sex?

Why are you always trying to prove your masculinity?
    Like I was even trying. SMH

I am tired now copy/pasting this BS. And I'm out of word limit too. Let's end it with this :-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa08G5o_hqE

• by the way good one fella :)

• dudeman

we should have a class like that in america.

• @dudeman LMAO sure thing :D

• Azara

I think with the 'why do you think women are weak your mom gave birth to you'... its pointing out the ineptitude in which people narrowly define & categorize 'strength'.. She never specified in what way she was referring to weak. yet all you can think of is something that happens with more or less muscle. pretty weak response. as if you did not or maybe can not really think clearly about strength. it bears repeating. women give birth to life, how are they overall 'weaker than those they bring into the world.'

as for why is it bad for men to show emotions, it is not. men show emotions all the time. they just keep saying they dont. your supposition that men are less visibly emotional bc perhaps no men do not react less to emotional stimuli is false. they react more. reaction is measured by physical response. raised blood pressure quickened heart beat sweating shaking etc.. anyhow men are not unemotional. they are loud violent throw tantrums and rape and cry. not al men but not all women 'blank' either obviously... since we are speaking in platitudes, thats how im answering.

• DisastrousQu33n

Ok some of this I agree with, some I don't. No means no, they're obviously implying it's about sex, not flirting or social greetings. Lesbians aren't gross, and Katie Perry looks good without makeup tf

• She looks different, thats why its misleading. she's average looking, but her makeup artist does a good job

• No woman has natural blood red lips and colored eyelids, what exactly do you expect?

• Duh, I know that lol. Women use makeup to hide blemishes on their face and make themselves look thinner even. It's wizardry, really.

• MsElizabeth96

A lot of these answers were just as cringy as the video, to highlight, 12 and 22.
    12. No, you send unsolicited pics because you're a dumb desperate pervert
    22. Wow, that one, just, are you this stupid?

Of course the women in this vid are dumb, but the reason they're that way is because they're assuming all men are like YOU.
    YOU'RE The reason radical feminism exists, YOU give your sex a bad name. Fortunately, most girls can tell you're the minority.

• Wow, you sure are mad. You should send me your tears in a little jar so I can keep them on my night stand and think about how mad you got every night before I go to sleep.

• ichot
  • Chief16
  • AleDeEurope

Buzzfeed women know as much about men as 5 y/o know about quantum theory.
    Seriously, the fact they have so many women following them actually shows how many women out there try to understand men (it goes both ways, actually, but you don't see men making stupid videos trying to bring women down).

Buzzfeed is just another prove of how idiotic feminism is, and how they have nothing to fight for besides bringing men down.

Great take.

• Ratiocinative

Regarding, #23. Last time I checked women make up half the population. If they want to vote for someone who's not an old straight white male, then make it happen.

Also, on dates I have women tell me all the time how hot it is that I always have a plan and tell them what we're going to do. Women enjoy having men lead them. Guys who let women makes all the decisions are the guys who get ghosted or friendzoned.

• Tanuron

I remember I saw this one a while ago too, so randomly here are my own answers.

How does it feel to be the same sex as Elizabeth (The bloody) Báthory?

2. Why do you hate romcoms?

I dont really hate them, but not really my type of movies, know some guys love movies like that so obviously dont apply to all, but for me personallly its too many cliches and just shallow love in general, which really dosent interest me.

Make women sit around to talk about men in movies? never known anyone or seen this happen anywhere ever, but the opposite I have seen a lot. And I never had a conversation about boobs with any guy. Only times it usally a topic is when a girl brings it up for some reason.

I never made any assumptions like that, its silly to do so in my opinion. Are several good shows and movies I watched with a good female lead.

Never suprised me, what are you supposed to be suprised about? Are some overall theories I know why in general men are "more" funny than women, but I have no idea if thats really true or not. I do think regardless, men biology wise are meant to impress in some ways to attract girls an all that, it would make sense that way as well to develop a good sense of humor, since its something everybody loves which hence you would be more desired.

Jeez, I never "hook up". So never thought as such.

This is proably one of the dumbest stereotype I know of, I have never congratulated any man nor ever seen this happen anywhere. Maybe in a few dumb teen movie thingies, but never inr eal life. And you are obviously gonna be judged either way by people for sleeping around, which goes for both genders.

Who are these questions directed towards?, I never used either term for any woman. Also, I wouldn't sleep with anyone on the first nor third date for that matter, I would wait longer. Meaningless terms and stereotypes.

• Tanuron

9. In what world does no mean yes?

Holy shit really? GUYS.. No dosent mean yes!. I can't believe we got it all wrong.
      But yeah seriously though, of course people know no means no, and yes means yes. While its open for interpation what people really mean or what not depending on the situation, cause no doubt are situations where people say yes or no to something and mean the opposite, but regardless, since I assume this is related to rape really. There are people who obviously does not care about any "no", they wouldn't go through such acts in the first place if they cared about what you had to say like that, which has nothing to do with guys in general. Its just shitty people being shitty.

• Tanuron

So many generalizations!. 1. I never said woman are too emotional, nor too emotional to be leaders. I never tried to justify catcalling or used such weak arguements to make it justified, but its also pretty ironic that you say "woman are too emotional" when these days people label compliments as catcalling. Like "You are beautiful". "hey, how are you doing?, you look amazing" these few words have gotten labeled as "catcalling". And honestly, if you take offense to someone saying something nice to you, then yeah.. maybe you are too emotional?, not "women" though, but the individual who feels offended that way.

Oki Im never gonna finish, ill continue tomorrow, im tired, lol. But so stupid these questions no doubt.

• WeeGeeTheSecond

You know feminists don't have anything worthwhile to fight for when they complain about these things...

Meanwhile in the middle east...

• helloitsmethere

Okay seriously, who tf actually like romcoms, they are annoying af...
    Is there one where men have questions for women?

• the_rake

ahah I love this take. tell me, would I be a copycat if I did one with my own responses?

• BruceJender

Don't watch Buzzfeed's social videos. It's an embarrassment and a taint on YouTube.

MTV is worse though.

• The Amazing Atheist has made a response video to this.

I think Sargon of Akkad too.

Both worth the watch on YouTube.

• Kylesar

I'm sure the same feeling you get when you're the same sex as Hilary Clinton

• lord_chilled

9. In what world does no mean yes?

• somanybugs

I can never take feminists seriously. I have too much respect for women to do that.

• Awesome. Your answers were really good, especially No.4. I never pay BuzzFeed any mind cuz they pretend they're not biased when they really are.

• LittleSally

Hahaha Love the last guy's pic. xD

Weirdly pointless questions... so appropriate answers.

• Nelson_MP

"How does it feel to be the same sex as Donald Trump?"
    "How does it feel to be the same sex as Margaret Thatcher?"

(progressive silence)

• rgb008

Lol buzzfeed is the dumbest thing on earth.
    literally lol'd at your answer to number 6 hahah

• beautifulangel76

This is why I hate buzzfeed they say the stupidest things and think it's funny

• Philosopher_Edge

"I don't wear makeup on my penis." outstanding!

• FrenchToast2014

Lol. The women lost to a bunch of middle schoolers. Lol.

• USA Womens team are the world champions in soccer, they wouldn't even be bench warmers on the Mens team.

• dudeman

omg women yapping again.

• Fearless_banana

Lmao what a load of bullshit.

• bobbyxx

Fair assessment and very accurate.

• Anonymous

I actually thought i might find a few good answers, but i could not.
    I appreciate ur honesty, but not ur hypocrisy. U say "i feel men are better leaders." And ur definition of harrassment. I mean , dude how can we help it if we feel that way? we feel violated if someone catcalls at us.
    yesterday i read an article when a man said that anything sexual that is unwanted is automatically disgusting. Thats how we women feel when guys approach us in a way they are not supposed to. I mean many of the guys dont know how to interact or approach in a decnt way. And then they come on to us so strong, i feel highly uncomfortable. So yes, i do feel harrassed. Eg.- yesterday a stranger messaged me on FB asking if i wanna be frnds with him after calling me pretty. I thanked him for the compliment and politely but strictly said "no. I dont befriend strangers online. "
    And he "said ok. Do u wanna see something? "(Yes, was about to send me his dick pic, the mst disgusting thing in this case, to me after i respectfully refuted his advances.) I blocked him thereafter. I mean as a girl i feel HOW DESPERATE ARE THESE GUYS to talk to girls? But yeah i hv realised many guys DONT CARE how the girl is feeling, anyways.
    And u say THAT is not harrassing ! Buddy u haven't even ever felt and experienced such things in ur life , but are saying how u define harrassments and catcalling.
    Hypocrisy, and narrow mindedness all over the answers.

• Anonymous

And dude, weakness is not just physical. All the things that women face in their daily lives due to men like u surrounding them makes us mentally and emotionally much more STRONGER than guys like u can ever be.

• bobbyxx

Hypocrisy and narrow mindedness from the pink anon here.

• I can't control how you feel and honestly don't care. If you get so upset over everything then stop leaving your house

• Anonymous

As an atheist. I don't like feminists. I will not date with them. They are boring and they hate men. Most of them are lesbian though :D

• Anonymous

The video was cringy but so were your answers. Your answers to these questions were very snobby and defensive, and sexist in themselves.

• Anonymous

I don't agree with the video, but a lot of your answers were irritating (arrogant much?). There's a lot I could point out, but I don't have the motivation (boys on GAG have burned me out). So the one thing I will say is.. Katniss WAS a character who grew throughout the series and struggled to do the right thing. Maybe that wasn't as apparent in the movies as in the books, but come on now.

Yes I know that's a relatively small and petty thing for me to point out, but that's all I feel like arguing over lol.

• ::::::::::::::::::)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) thank you come again

• Anonymous

That video made me cringe so hard.

Is there one about questions men have for women?

• dudeman

yeah why do you talk so much

• Anonymous

@dudeman come again?

• dudeman

a question me have to women- why do you talk so much