What the World Would be Like if All Guys Were Like Me

ADFSDF1996

What I mean is what if every male had the same interests, personality, way of life and clothing style as me? Many things would obviously be different. I'm surprised nobody has done a mytake like this yet. I'm not saying I'm perfect, because nobody is perfect. Some personality traits and ways of thinking will be the same.

In public men would be very quiet and serious but respectful, they would only laugh when they see or hear something that's meant to be funny. Men would would only smile to be polite and when posing for a photo. Men would also be very shy in public. If women would like to talk to a guy, they would have to be the ones that approach the guy.

Men would be constantly wondering if women are "visual" or not and hoping that women are visual. If a attractive woman walks by a man, the man will pretend he didn't notice the woman in order to avoid being called a "pervert" or a "pig". Also all men would be straight(heterosexual), no offense to men of other sexualities. Women would be very confused by this behavior.

When it come to sexual attraction and fetishes, men would be attracted mostly to the female stomach and navel. All those pictures in magazines and the malls would be focused on the female navel. Breasts and butts wouldn't be the big deal anymore. The women who would be looking for a boyfriend would wear bare midriff shirts.

Men's fashion would be hybrid. Skinny pants(jeans, corduroys, slacks etc) would be very popular amongst men. Slim fit as well. Turtlenecks and button down shirts would be popular shirts amongst men. Ties, sunglasses, fedoras and trilby hats would be popular accessories amongst men. Trench coats and sports coats would be popular for men during the winter. Casual shoes would still be popular amongst men. The undercut hair style would be popular amongst men.

What fashion men would consider attractive in women would be different as well. Men would find women who wear pants, specifically tight pants and flared fit pants attractive. Not much of women's fashion would change but men wouldn't find dresses and skirts attractive. So perhaps dresses and skirts would be very rare. Formal fashion would be considered attractive just without dresses or skirts.

The one product that would be bought by men a lot would be hand grippers or anything that improves dexterity, hand and forearm strength. Iron palm training would be a popular workout as well. It would be part of every man's workout routine and possibly some women might be into this training. So every man a woman sees would have muscular forearms.

The overall behavior of men would be polite, careful, compassionate, helpful and calm. Every man would be driving very carefully, if the speed limit is 40mph then men would obey that and drive at 40 mph. Not like how a lot people tend to drive 10 miles faster. Also men wouldn't commit crime.

Every man would believe in egalitarianism and be opposing feminism. Based on all the personality traits I mentioned above, feminists would not have any excuse to show misandry, whenever feminists show misandry, they would be shunned by the world. Feminism would eventually collapse on it's own. "White knights" wouldn't exist and bigoted men wouldn't exist either.

When it comes to religion, religion would be diverse but no man would be a zealot and every man would respect each other's beliefs or lack of beliefs.

Men would only listen to Classical music, Opera, folk music, film/video game scores and marches. Women who like different genres will have their own artists. Most of the trending songs oils be of those six genres.

This is the way men would be if they were exactly like me. This mytake isn't meant to offend anyone, in my opinion it's a interesting scenario. Maybe other people will write similar mytakes one day.

8
19

Most Helpful Guy

• Fathoms77
    Creative. :)

However, as someone who has a real problem with people who drive the speed limit, I'm afraid I wouldn't quite fit into that perfect world. :P
    Is this still revelant?
    • ADFSDF1996

Thank you.

• I don't mind if people speed (at the right time). I get pissed when people weave in and out of traffic and not use their turn signals. It's not cool, it's stupid and dangerous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pilulu
    Interesting. If all females were like me, then things would be terrible.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

718
  • lucasnabizada
    I'm sorry that I didn't read everything... But that sounds like fucking purgatory LMAO... No connection to you, the same would be said for me... But how would it be like to try to thrive, impress, or do anything special with people who are almost if not total copies of me LOL
    • ADFSDF1996

They would still look different and have different jobs though.

• oh Ok... That's already better

• Molaitch
    This is really intriguing. But let's break this down, if all men were exactly like you, but there was still some diversity left females, the human race would be doomed. See, you stated that men would find different ranges of fashion attractive on different women, but you never stated that men would be, or wouldn't be attracted to the same physicality types in women. If every male were almost identical to you, your brain chemistry would have to all imitate the others as well. if all these belief systems people hold, like Christianity, political views and all that jazz were the same, all men would have a similar brain chemistry, thus meaning they'd find most all of the same traits attractive in a woman as the other guy. With a large diversity in females and none in men, all men would flock to the same type of woman. Imagine how that would turn out for any race of any planet. A shortage in females = no babies being born. Small fights (Don't know about wars) would break out over women for sure as the female population of potential mates grew smaller.
    That's my take on the situation! Hope this post was just as interesting as yours, haha :)
    Love the post dude!
    • Valkyrie1

If all the men in the world wanted the same women all hell would break lose it would be like world war 3. lol.

• Molaitch

@Valkyrie1 Haha, there we go!
      I'd love if you could leave your opinion on my question as well, thanks :)!

• ADFSDF1996

@Valkyrie1 There would be no way a random woman would be known by every man.

• BiscuitesSwag
    With this logic, if we were to get to know one man, we would know every man on this planet. (everyone who says "guys are pigs" or "all men are assholes" could be right 😂)
    Also, if a girl doesn't like this personality type, she won't find a mate => won't procreate => soon humanity dies out
    • ADFSDF1996

I wouldn't say humanity would die out but population would decrease.

• By a lot. @.@
      Which would be good, since we have overpopulated this planet already.

• PrettyBama
    If someone told me a serial killer wrote this I would take their word for it 😂 Like. This is weird af
    • ADFSDF1996

Not weird, it's just a creative mytake.

• PrettyBama

Of course every one is titled to different opinions. You say creative. I say weird. Nobody is wrong. 😂

• ADFSDF1996

Indeed.

• Phoenix98
    Well then I'm glad I'm not you then, no offense but I'd rather be my own original unique self then a clone of you.

If you want everyone to act and look the same go to a hardcore communist country. Kind of it's motto every is the same and everything is "shared" "equally" because that's why communism was rejected by the people and the communist goverment overthrown lol because the people just wanted it so badly. You never hear/heard about people trying to break into Berlin only out. You can have that if you want but I'll have none of that.

Also as for your coffee shop picture lol.

I have Muslim friends, my ex girlfriend is a practicing pagan one of my best friends is an atheist ( but a reasonable one ) I have a Jewish friend and I might actually be Jewish and I am a Christian.

Also your idealolgy would not work in the real world it and you would be overthrown by the people just like every other real life group similar to yours.
    • ADFSDF1996

I never said anything about communism or "ideology", besides I despise totalitarianism. I also never said I would be in charge. Do you happen to be a white knight (male feminist)?

• Phoenix98

I hate feminism and what you described is basically the same ideology of communism.

• ADFSDF1996

No I don't believe in communism. This is just a "what if" scenario.

• lost_alice
    I don't like this, it looks like a dictatorship, you would tell people how to dress to get a boyfriend?
    • ADFSDF1996

No, I wouldn't tell people how to dress. I'm straight so I would be looking for a girlfriend. Men in this world would automatically be the way I described them.

• lost_alice

"The women who would be looking for a boyfriend would wear bare midriff shirts" we would have to dress a certain way to get a boyfriend lol

• ADFSDF1996

A lot of women wear dresses to impress men.

• That would sound boring and repetitive if you ask me =/
  • OrangeBoy
    So, if a button saying "press me and all humans will be equal to you" existed, would you press it?
    geek.jasonhancock.com/.../big_red_button.jpg
    • ADFSDF1996

There has to be some kind of catch. What is the catch?

• chc0009
    Everyone would be a 6'2" and 166 lb Korean American male, dressed in black leather, long haired, working on computers, and listening to heavy metal and industrial music.
  • Spiorad_Aisce
    That is a very cool take - My only quibble is that the world would be quite boring if everyone was the same - Diversity is good, in an ideal world we would only have constructive and positive types but that is a whole other debate - I kinda chuckle to myself if everybody was a 7, dressed the same, acted the same etc would not the romantic pool be a zillion times more complicated than it is now because we don't have individual couples that attract to each other like a natural romantic evolution (maybe go a bit Sci Fi here) and have an allotment system (joking).
    I understand where you are going but would not support it,
  • the_rake
    so for a start you'd all wear douchebag shades and wear poker faces so you can pretend like you're some sort of stoic pretend alpha male from the matrix.

nah I'll pass.
    • ADFSDF1996

No, that first picture is just a example of seriousness.

• ADFSDF1996

Good one😆.

• Mayamoon02
    Interesting,
    But funnily enough - it wouldn't work because we'd all be competing for the same things.

We already are alike. We all have the same fears and desires just under different labels.
    The only reason why we have different tastes is because as children we actively find a sense of identity different to our siblings/cousins to attract attention and love from family.
    Its a survival method to dilute competition and resolve conflicts.

People that are violent and cause wars do so because they are incredibly similar. Too similar. They both want power. Resource. Religion. Everyone to dress the same. Etc etc.
    We have peace today between some religions because at some point they resolved a conflict.

So if we were all the same ~ humanity would die out.
  • MrShinyPants
    If they were like me, violence would be non existent, i aee no point in fighting, unless you mess qith a family memeber, there would be no war, there would be a shortage of tea lol because i love tea, there would be more young men with grumpy old man attitude's lol and there would be fans that line the sidwalks and every isle in stores and homes because i love fans, there also would be no rape or animal abuse nor child molesting because i hate people who do that crap with a passion and want to get my hands on them
  • Jeeevan
    The world would be really boring if we were all the same. It's nice to have diversity.
  • LittleSally
    Very cool.
    =)

• Jan1ssary_
    If world would be like me, its sure that it would be better place ;D
  • lovelywiz
    Oh communism is the dream!
  • ShyGuyLikesWomen
    The next generation would catch a lot of diseases and conditions based on recessive traits
    • ADFSDF1996

What recessive traits?

• Whatever you have. I don't know your DNA profile.

• Mean

• YourFutureEx
    Thank god I'm not a beta.
    • Lol kidding. I liked it. It was genuine and creative. I support your views too.

• ADFSDF1996

Thank you.

• sp33d
    Jonas Kauffmann? Surprising, pleasant surprise.
  • AhGojira
    The human race would go extinct.
    • ADFSDF1996

The population would decrease but not extinct. Extinction is too far fetched even for this scenario.

• AhGojira

Nope, we'd plummet into a nose dive and then go into an irreversible tailspin...

• ADFSDF1996

How would that happen?

• Mustang1919
    Every one would be white
  • Anonymous
    Wasn't there an episode of Fringe kind of like this?
  • Anonymous
    Cool idea! Can I make one do?
    • Anonymous

(Can I take that thumbs up as a yes?)

• ADFSDF1996

Yes, probably a lot of people will make similar takes one day.

• Anonymous

Yayyy!

• Anonymous
    One of the strangest posts I've ever seen on GAG.