Millennials Have No Morals and It's a Shame

Millennials for the most part don't believe in God. Don't have no morals or standards. Depend way to much on electronic devises.

It is anything goes as long as it feels good. I hear if it doesn't hurt anyone I or they should do it. They are anti capitalism. Don't understand that Socialism will take any and all rights away from them. They will have no choices and maybe that is because they want someone to tell them what to do at all times. I think it is so they can't be blamed for a wrong decision.

I am observing them on here. They are only want to talk about sex and partners. They are not career oriented and figure the Gov't will always be there to bail them out if they get in trouble. Not much work ethic. They don't think ahead in the future by more than a week. They want mom or dad or Gov't to provide everything for them because they are not self reliant.

They don't have a clue about history and why things happened. I bet no one on here can tell me all forms of Governments. What a reactionary is or a revolutionist is?

Just observations and it scares me to death because when I turn 68 , I will have to depend on them not to starve.

1832

Most Helpful Girl

• I Think it's true this generation has much less morals, but after that you lost me

Most Helpful Guys

• Ya I feel like Millennials because of what they believe in they would fuck a horse and think it would be ok just because he/she feels like hes/shes a horse

• Aside from equating a believe in god to morals, this was a good take.
    A belief, or lack there of, in god does not make a person more or less moral.
    Most atheists have better morals than the majority of religious ideologs.

• You know atheists that follow the 10 commandments? If you are an atheist , you will go to Hell. It is an automatic. No, atheists may try to follow man's law , but fall way short of God's law. Most atheists I know will do anything and dont care if it wrong.

• Do you honestly believe that humans adhere to the "10 commandments" as if they couldn't possibly know that killing someone else was wrong otherwise?
      Human's having an understanding of basic morals and ethics isn't something created by religion, it is simply a biological mechanism which allows us to survive and grow.
      Which is why other animals don't kill off their own species. It doesn't work.

(Hell) 1st. You can't go to a place that doesn't exist.
      2nd. If the only reason you are a good person is that you are afraid of some magical deity punishing you, then you are not actually a good person. Good people who do things because they are simply good people and not out of fear of internal damnation are ACTUALLY good people.

Believing in "gods law" is no different than believing in "Santa's law"

If you think you know Athiest who will do anything and don't care if it's wrong, then you don't know atheist, you simply know horrible people and should change the type you associate with.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 17

• I don't need to believe in God to know right from wrong. I can easily go on Google and find God loving Christians that have done horrific things.

People's sexual lives are none of your business.

I'm studying to be an Assistant Surgeon but sure we aren't career oriented. Also I pay all my bills, my tuition, and I'm saving up for a house but sure I want mommy and daddy to do things for me. 😑

Types of government? Well there's Tribalism, Aristocracy, Capitalism, Colonialism, Totalitarianism, Democracy, Federalism, Bureaucracy, Dictatorship, Monarchy, Oligarchy
    Plutocracy, Anarchy, Socialism, Theocracy, and Communism. That's off the top of my head.

Also millennials are not generation Z. Millennials are wait for now young adults and some millennials are in their 30s. Just another bitter baby boomer nothing new. Yes you will have social security because we want social security when we are old and complaining about the newest generation. Republicans will take that away from you so we wonder why baby boomers haven't already abandoned them.

• When people talk about their sex lives in a public forum, it makes it peoples business.

• At least , from the responses you all will start to think about this. Like wow maybe if I have a kid , I better do things differently.

• What the fuck? When did I write sex questions? I don't speak about my sexual life. All the weird people come out at night I swear.

• Old people are so obsessed with what the younger generation is doing. Stay in your lane. You old heads fucked everything up for us. Dont you have a bingo game to attend?

• You do realise that we are yes, more irreligious, but on every metric possible behave better than any generation before us. We drink, smoke, take drugs and have sex, get pregnant young less. It’s likely that our secularism has allowed us to be more responsible and make better decisions as well as be more open to people. In my experience religion only has a tendency to divide and really doesn’t aid anyone, other than for individuals on a spiritual level. The “morals” you attribute to Christianity aren’t really Christian morals but values that have developed in the modern era and they haven’t gone away. I also ask you to look at history. We are the kids born under neoliberalism. We don’t know a world where that is not the most dominant economic ideology. I also may mention that the bulk of communist mobilisation occurred during the 60s,70s and 80s, not now. We’re also far worse off than you economically, will never be able to buy a home, we earn less with worse conditions. So stop fucking taking the moral high ground that you clearly don’t have.

• The world is constantly changing, as well as the way people act and live. Just because people are embracing different things than that of 50 years ago or whatever, doesn't necessarily make millennials or any other new generation any worse than any other older ones. Change scares people sometimes, and that brings negative attitudes and distain for things that are different.
    You are making generalizations and jumping to conclusions, which isn't right, since you don't even seem to have any desire to have hope for the future. The purpose of your take is hard to figure out, since it doesn't aim to change anything or be persuasive, it is simply a way to channel you're anger and fears, just meant to be an insult it seems.
    Many of your points aren't even substantial. Religion has nothing to do with how good a person is. You also seem to be suggesting that us new people will destroy society, which is your opinion because you don't agree with some of our ideas.
    Listen harder, we have more to talk about than what you think. If you're so concerned for the next generations, guide us rather than bash us with your hateful rants.

• You are spunky for 14, however, morals are based on the Bible. Our country was founded and based on the bible , whether you people live in denial or not. It is a fact. Half the first congress were pastors. So, behavior is shaped by the bible. If people went by the bible there would be very few divorces. One parent homes can't raise children correctly. Another reason we have so many social problems.

• God actually wrote the bible. He just used the hands of men.

• I respect people's belief's as long as they don't hurt anyone, so I won't comment on that.
      Morals are in the bible, but still have existed even before the writing of it, for example:
      Hammurabi's law code is just one example of morals written down, predating the bible, regarding guidelines on marriage, economics, and "lex taliones"(eye for an eye). Though it demonstrates various inequalities in gender and social class, it still shows that morals are not simply a bible/religion/god thing.

• i bet the previous generation thought bad about your generation too. stereotyping is never a good thing.

• Sounds like you are miserable... and that is not good for your health... but don’t worry. If you get sick and end up on life support, you can always ask for assisted death... and can thank us millennial for that one 😘

• I don't need to believe in God to know right from wrong and how to treat people. I mean why does it matter to you anyway? There's like a billion things wrong in this world. Humans pick and choose what to poke at instead of looking at everything.

• Also someone had to raise us. We didn't raise ourselves or become who we are on our own. Also not all Millennials.

• To say all is far fetched. Millennials are they way they are partly because they were raised to be that way. Your generation and just a bit younger are the parents of them, so really who's fault is it?
    You say they have no morals yet the older generation thinks anyone with their hand out wants a freebie, not noticing the sign saying will work for food.
    You say they don't want to work hard, but they were taught that everyone gets a participation medal and that everyone is equal.
    They didn't choose to be raised like that, your generation and the few behind it decided to make things PC and make sure children didn't feel unloved. Same generation that developed the electronics that you chastise them for using. So what if they are more open minded about sex? That doesn't make them bad people. Maybe instead of basing how you view Millennials from this website, you should go out and actually talk to some and get to know them. It will change your world.

• Yawn.

• I don't think there is a need to generslise.

• You used the wrong form of too
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Good take

• I'm a Christian jeez

• There are lots of flaws in your thinking. mmmmm First, you assume people that are not Christians are not worthy. Interesting. Bet your pastor would disagree with you.

• I see much better quality people in my age range. Older people seem to only care about themselves in their world. mmmmm Maybe different where you live.

• Could you speak up, I can't hear you over my profanity laced rap music in my drunken stupor.

• I know this isn't for every miellenial.

But I am one of them and I don't party, I don't drink/smoke/do drugs I am a virgin and I am planning on waiting for marrige. I have one close friend and I am the best student in school.
    And by the way I beleive there is a sort of God but I'm not in a specific religion it's complicated

• All it requires is most, which it is. It also tells me that one parent households ain't working. It also tells me your parents my fellow X's lack morals also.

• You know my parents aren't Good because of that? How did you know that?

What Guys Said 30

• Anyone that needs threat of eternal torture to be a decent person must be pretty rotten

And while the whole entitlement attitude is growing - I will admit that - it’s definitely not a new trend. To quote your own words “t scares me to death because when I turn 68 , I will have to depend on them not to starve”
    Maybe save for your own retirement and not count on others to pay for you? That sounds an aweful lot like what you were bitching about 3 sentences earlier

• It is not being scared , but know you will be judged and a punishment will be given out. The Bible is the guide god gave us on how to live and what boundaries we have. You have self determination and logic, if we didn't , we would all be robots. Whether you want to believe or not , it doesn't matter what you feel, you will still be judged and either go to heaven or hell.

• You get know where with logic and religion.

• No shit

Logic and religion are definitely not compatible

• 😂Lol, so here is what's up. The sort of people you talk to or see depends on the social circles you hang out in. The previous generations were similarly shameless in countless more ways (they've had more time to do so thus far to be fair), the only difference is people more fervently covered things up.

People I know who are millenials work and overwork so much that it is nearly impossible to have a proper relationship and most people I know have bags under their eyes every day, and I personally almost died overworking and passing out at the wheel before. Having 2 or 3 jobs is the norm.

Capitalism at a certain tipping point can have the same effects of taking away rights as socialism, if you don't prevent certain policies it ends in the same result. (If you don't know how the Unions started, look it up.)

Many people work around the clock and work their asses off. Back in High School I knew all forms of government but I couldn't tell you what they all are now if we're being honest, but people trend towards picking and learning subject material they find prevalent to the development of the world. Personally I prefer science since it makes literal physical changes in the world and raises productivity. So, I went out and worked my ass off and got Degrees in Computer Science and Physics, but that's just me. People nowadays realize that limited knowledge doesn't take you far in real understanding, you know some history and government categories, great. You have absolutely no idea how to apply it except for voting, and said voting will not necessarily go towards the policies you desire since politicians frequently betray the trust of their voters. Perhaps it might have some applications if you yourself are a lawyer or a politician, but then that becomes a biased statement doesn't it?

• Ya, that's not true. It is the millennials that are pushing the most currently for LGBTQ and other minority rights. How is that immoral? If you are referring to the idea that being religious makes you moral then perhaps you should look up the difference between moral and ethics.

Socialism isn't bad, obviously there should be limitations so you don't go to far, but it is still good. For example, the government preventing large companies from merging to get a monopoly, like all the major cable companies joining into one. That is technically socialism. You seem to be strongly against it so you must be against my example to. What specifically do you not like about socialism?

• You are scared now..
    And the forms are government are
    Monarch
    Democratic
    Republic
    Communist..
    But they won't matter for long..
    We are one a verge of death of banking system and dawn of a decentralized economy..
    And morals no longer matter as long as we don't defy laws of nature or go against science..
    Morals were made to protect! Us from our animal self.. But since we have achieved the enlightenment to see the difference in right and wrong..
    It has laid Morals Redundant..

• Hmm, not like people weren't screwing like rabbits in the 60's and 70's. I've seen those documentaries.

• Yea and guys didn't share people, they broke other guy's noses. They were pains in the butt and liberal, and the country is worse off for it, but they didn't do what Mills are doing now. When they got a job they actually showed up to work. They didn't ask every other day off.

• Guys didn't share people? You never heard of Love-Ins? Communes?

• Gods are not required to possess morality.

Morality can be determined by logic. It results in a determination of what is a fundamental human right.

But mostly, millennials are just naive and too stupid to listen to what those with experience tell them.

• Apparently they are, because during the great Depression people had a line they would not cross, now people would with ease cross it. There is not much logic in religion and belief in God, it takes faith. You can't see faith, logic you can see what you are making a decision on.

• And it is God, not Gods

• Kane and Pele would disagree.

• "Millennials for the most part don't believe in God. Don't have no morals or standards. Depend way to much on electronic devises."
    Immediate indication of some biases here. People don't need religion to be moral.

A lot of these are stereotypes about millennial. Let me ask you, how many millennial have you actually met, not on tv or any other media, but in flesh and blood.

• I would be scared to , and I read what they are writing here. I don't have to meet them.

• Well you don't know somebody until meeting them.

Do you think fear may be what gives you these opinions?

• Spot on, we are doomed! I am just waiting around to watch it burn.

• The religious nuts have the least morals
    -Raping kids
    -Stealing people's money to buy a new private jet
    -Bombing buildings
    -Stoning people to death
    -Destroying freedom
    -Telling people that they are going to hell

• This post is true, "I hear if it doesn't hurt anyone I or they should do it." Most people my age think like that, I used to too, they don't understand the societal implications of not having morals.

• As soon as same sex marriage became legal I knew everything would go down hill these kids have no morals or values at all

• The very first sentence mentions religion, prooving this guy to be another whack-job.

• I'm a millennial and I'm guilty of many of those things you mentioned. Except I don't support Socialism (well, "some" aspects of it) and I know my history and different forms of government, though I don't know what "reactionary" and "revolutionist" are. And I talk about more then just sex and have some morals.

As for lack of work ethic, it's pretty hard to have work ethic when you've put in 30 applications and keep getting rejected because you don't have "work experience"

As for the last statement you made, why should it be OUR responsibility to feed you? You have a retirement fund. You're saying you want OUR money too?

• Ah fuck off with this generation nonsense. The millennial blame games.

• My grandparents tell me that we are mild compared to the late 1960's.

• Your grand parents are not on here reading what I am. They don't do the research That I do. I bet they only use internet to see pictures of grand children.

• This is such bullshit. And capitalism sucks for most people.

• Lol buddy, sounds like you have tons of hate

Why not, just mind your business?

• No one needs religion to have morals.

• And for your information, I work my ass off to provide for myself. I don't need mommy and daddy or government to bail me out.

• They don't teach morals in school. I know because they are all Liberals and they don't have any.

• The fact that you re an asshole shows that you don't have them either.
      You don't need religion to have morals. If you cannot tell right from wrong, then you lack empathy, not religion. You sir, lack empathy and quite frankly you higher than thou religious types are some of the worst people in the world.

• Define 'morals'

• This post isn’t triggering enough for me to argue

• I'm just here for the reactions

• My booty has no morals and it's a shame..

• Shame. Glad I'm not a millennial

• Agreed

• I agree

• It's true. I notice especially that there are many young girls into the whole "sugar daddy" thing defending that, as well as prostitution. Very disturbing.

• So many assertions. So little citations...

• They are a lost generation. The loser generation

• technology is their god and their master. Chaos is their lifestyle. A LOT of them want everything without working for anything. It's not fair to say all because there are still some great humans that are Millennials.

• this site is full of shit. and you're the biggest piece of it

• I forgot to ad that Mill generation are scared too, hence this guy won't sign his name to this statement.

• 6d

Have the balls to post you ID. I guess I am shit and you are chicken shit

• 6d

you're a piece of rotten shit. that's how bad you are

you allowed anonymous. i can say what i want