Some Imperial advices for the young conservative White men who feel HOPELESS in this Modern World

EmperorOfRussia

I will start this Take by wishing a happy 2019 for all you GAGers!

This Take is intended for all those young conservative White men who feel that they have got stuck in the "cultural war" and seem to be skeptical about the way how things are turning out in our societies. That man who has been trying hard so long to understand what's going on, but hasn't been able to…

The Background

It is no secret that the modern society has chosen us as scapegoats. We - White men - are supposed to be blamed for everything (as if we were the only ones who have the means of action in our societies, or, even more telling, if our opinions and actions were on equal terms with the ones of the dozen people who run lobbies and have the hegemonic power on our countries' political scenario). Mainstream media is increasingly portraying us as "weak, unintelligent, cucky and immature", see 01, 02, 03. Also, there's an effort from them to exclude White men from leading roles on movies and even history. Also, We are becoming minorities in universities, which is connected to the next point: Liberals accuse us of having "privileges".

They say White men are "privileged" at the same time we have by far the highest suicide rates in the Western world, have you ever seen a Lib talking about it? And you will never see... We are living in a society characterised by declining levels of social connectedness, weakened communal institutions, and fracturing along familiar, cultural, geographic, and educational lines. Do you know why middle-aged White men are the most affected? It happens when you realize there's no future for you, because our culture of "having fun" is meaningless, the social expectations that you have to be super rich and famous are unrealistic, apathy and ausence of true virtues can make your life an insufferable hell. Having family and fighting for a good project is a future, being a money-grabber or living as a bonobo, not.

SJWs are trying to emulate a Bonobo's society. No wonder why society is failing...

And how can we deal with that increasingly hostile society? How can we find a meaning for our lives?

Let me clarify something, you can't expect everything to be handed to you on a plate... You've got to make a bit of effort... As Theodore Roosevelt once said:

Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.

We have to make ourselves stronger, there's no other way indeed. We can use the hardships in our paths as a kind of training, like a weight we lift to be stronger. Being used to self-discipline is mandatory in order to make yourself stronger and able to achieve our goals, discipline yourself to have self-control, self-awareness, self-esteem, you have to learn the value of Loyalty, Courage, Prudence, Perseverance and, fundamentally, the WILL TO ACT. In this world of uncertainty, ours should be a path of discipline!

It means no unhealthy behaviors, no drugs, no porn, no compulsive, no guilt, no mental issues. To summarise it: no self-destructive behaviors. Either you choose to be a HONORED STRONG MAN or to be a MAN-CHILD "WHO LOVES SOME FUN".

A better life isn't going to be found watching television, mindlessly surfing the social medias, feeling guilty, or engaging yourself in dishonorable and degenerate behaviors. It's a cultural war, victory is a matter of honor survival, the other option is to be a forever emotional wreck and a loser.

Family is our "batallion", life is our "war", hardships are our "battles". A soldier are not supposed to give up on fighting just because of the hardships in his path: either life and war are about facing hardships. So think about that before freezing with fear towards trivial situations (like getting rejection from a girl), take in mind that you grandfather didn't fear losing his life in a battle, so why do you fear trivial situations in your life? Also, you are supposed to set realistic goals for yourself, don't overtax yourself with unreachable goals.

We need a new elite and community

Being strong is precondition for the next step: creating a new elite and community. We should turn ourselves in positive role models for others, a new elite. How we could form it? By following all my previous advices and I'll add a new one here: being intellectually prepared. Instead of spending your time jacking off to porn movies made by "sex-positive" FEMINISTS... Why don't you look for true knowledge? Julius Evola, Aristotle, Plato, Dostoevsky, the Roman moralists, books about history or logics, just for starters. It can change your life.

With a new elite, we can work on the next step: creating a new and healthy community. This is something that is definitely needed, taking into account that we live in a broken society.

It seems as an exaggeration? Do you think it's normal that millions of people are on antidepressants and thousands are giving up on life right now? We should rebuild our communities, with the values of our ancestors (and I said values, not bad deeds). The societies of today can't stay much longer because nothing worth can come from their core values: materialism, hedonism, individualism, consumerism and nihilism, many men even give up on life when realize it.

Modern values mean weak bonds with people, and it leads to depression and social retraction.

We shall reject the values of Modern culture, which some people wrongly call as "White" culture... But materialism, hedonism, cosmopolitanism and nihilism were NEVER part of our traditional White cultures, we shall revive our roots and reject this cultural Frankenstein of modernism. We shall replace the broken modern society with new communities based on a culture of honor and excellence.

How to improve your relations with women?

By working HARD on your self-improvement. You can't imagine how much you can boost your bargaining power with a woman if you:

. FIRST OF ALL: STOP REWARDING FEMALE BAD BEHAVIOR.

No excessive attention, especially on social media. No time and money for porn, which is made by "sex-positive" feminists, no e-girls, no girls who had a promiscuous past, no girls who behave in any other dishonored way in their past, no girls who have mental issues. If she had a "sexual bucket list", you'd better stay away from her, even for the sake of your health. No need to slut shame them, just make it clear that you want nothing with them.

There's no such thing as "people change", don't fool yourself. Reject the consumerist view that says that "the more experiences, the better".

. Show dominance and confidence.

You can build that kind of traits if you follow my previous advices (self-discipline, self-awareness, self-esteem, strongness, vitality, pride, honor). If you haven't confidence in self, just ask yourself: how much of your time do you spend with games, porn, parties and complaints about life? Your time would be better spent if you work on your self-improvement, and the results can change your life for better!

. Make your girl feel secure in your arms and trust you.

How could you protect your girl if you are weak, anxious and no one fears you? The key here: being feared and respected, by feared I mean people around should know there are consequences for messing with you, your girl will tend to feel protected by you. That's why some girls fall for bad boys: they can protect them better than the self-proclaimed "nice" and nerdy good boys. Learn how to defend yourself, self-defense is one of your biggest goals in life. Cowardice or weakness should not be tolerated, you have to be virtuous just as much as you demand your girl to be, and you are supposed to set the example.

. Make your girl beg for you in bed.

You have to be able to please your girl in bed. The key here: confidence, mastering your skills, foreplays and healthy fantasies to spice up things, but - FOR GOD'S SAKE- *HEALTHY* fantasies, so it's imperative that you exclude any possibility of engaging yourself in degeneracy. And this is an ABSOLUTE rule.

Marriage is not a place for experimenting alternate lifestyles, especially the degenerate ones...

If you are not confident about your skills, patience, creativity and willingness are fundamental, you can watch a sex tutorial - tutorial, not porn - to learn how to please a woman, and her pleasure should come first. Porn will not give you that lesson, it will make you insecure and prone to lose interest in women, either by loss of libido (you're conditioning yourself to a screen, not to real women) or ED.

. In order to attract a woman, you have to have at least a minimum of "game" and social skills. There's a lot of info about it on internet, so you have no excuses to suck at everything and anything. If you are a lazy and unlikable guy, don't complain about getting rejected by women.

When you have those qualities, you can set your rules and the girls who don't agree with it can only silently clench their fists. There'a difference between having standards (for example, refusing to date a girl because she had a promiscuous past or whatever) when you are an average guy and when you are a man who is respected by people around and has a good reputation on everything. Work hard on your self-improvement and your personality's flaws (if it's not bizarre) will be a non-issue for most people .

Being attractive is a bonus, it was what saved me from being shunned by women when I was a teen: I was too much antagonistic, serious, ill-tempered and associated with far-rightism at that time, I was a also really bad dancer (see? I was aware of my flaws). Although if I approached a girl, my looks usually saved me from getting rejected, but not from losing girls after some funtimes when my personality's flaws started to be unsettling for them, sometimes they went for average looking guys. So if you are "putting your money" on the idea that women care only about attractiveness and good sex, bad news for you: virtually all women put social status, PERSONALITY and even money above attractiveness and orgasms (women don't even need a man in order to get an orgasm, but it is a nice extra if you can please your girl), at least for a committed relationship.

The turning point of my life

About five years ago, I had met my wife. Immediately we get along very well, she is an upper-class (which was a disadvantage for me, I'd be considered rich in my native country, but in West' countries, after the money conversion... Well, not that great) and really pretty Swedish girl but - yeah - she was somewhat liberal and unsurprisingly naïve at that time. Despite that, things were gone so well, I decided to check her past, her personality signs (being versed on Psychology helps a lot), her social medias at that time, and didn't find anything that could embarrass me in the future, so decided to give a chance for us together. Best thing I made.

Although I normally avoid to talk with her about politics, she always knew I'm very inclined to right-wing ideas. It's remarkable how she was changing her mind about conservatism, step by step, by her own merits all this time. Do you know why? It's because I've become the most important person in her life, if she have to choose between me and her friends, even parents and status, she will choose me, for the simple reason that I've mentioned: she is happier with me, not with them...

She won't pick fights with people over politics (which would be silly, let's be real), but she supports me and became what the Americans would call "an alt-right wife". By the way, if you wanna see women in right-wing movements, it's about time we brought those good-for-nothing misogynistic men with MGTrollish tendencies down a peg or two, and start to act aiming to win women's hearts and minds too. It's not a task for weak men, of course.

Thanks for reading!

#ImperialTake

#Conservatism

5
14

Most Helpful Guy

• FreshOutaIdeas
    Great take man!

There's little, if anything I find myself twitching at here, for what it is guys like us wish to see restored, is singularly the greatest impediment to the (((Brave New World))); without a population of strong men willing and able to lead their women and children, is where reach the height's of degeneracy that we have at this present time.

Without that strong and firm leadership that masculine energy brings to his society, our women run astray - and look around us, our current cultural weakness has spawned a hellfire of damned and untermensch women... And men...

I find your story about you and your partner highly interesting, and somewhat close to home, for I've dated a few Nordic girls and they're either extremely sedate and apologetic for the fact they merely *exist*! Or if they haven't been like this, then they have been, frankly... loose... It sure saddens me when I see such otherwise good looking girls be so spiritually degenerate!

I'm happy for you though brother, sounds like your woman's keeping you well fed and warm at night ;) -- just make sure the knowledge you have of our culture (by "our" I mean simply, white Aryan man) is passed onto her, for traditionally it has been the women who pass the culture orally to their children!

If I'm right in saying your from Russia, then I needn't tell you about a certain (((tribe))) of ideological subversives that have taken their psy-ops used in the Bolshevik times and spread it across the western hemisphere. As (((Antonio Gramsci))) said when writing his prison notes under Mussolini's Italy, they have been waging a Culture War by "The Long March Through The Institutions" against us...

It's time we started marching through *THEIR* institutions now, is it not?

I still need to chomp through some more of Plato, but you should also read Tacitus' Agricola & Germania; it's an incredible read from the point of view that a man who was aiding in the military foundation of civilised (Roman) empire across Europe (Celtic and Germanic lands). He pays reference to how the comforts of civility (least not modern high-tech society) break down and wither away our cultures in favour of a base and servile existence, where we aspire for nothing more than a false sense of security and ease of access to food, water and sanitation...

In other words the ancient ways of relative hardship, reinforced by a rich (pagan) culture and strong honour code running through the veins of the tribe and race, is what keeps us strong and alive, spiritually. What we have now (and the Romans then) is a spiritual desert (read Dialectical Materialism by Marx)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
    Is this still revelant?
    • Having re-read, the only thing I will say is that I'm too cool to dance! Just smile and approach!!! Mwahah!

• Really thank you, brother!

Lol! My bad dancing was not really because I suck at dancing, but because I was too much strong and heavy at that time. In my peak, I reached 47cm of biceps and was used to put 200kg on bench press... When I took a girl to dance, I think she felt like if she were grabbing a feral tiger by the tail... Lol!!!

The big problem with Nordic girls, nit only but with Western girls in general, is that they are used to see only the Liberal way of thinking, the West is under a Liberal cultural hegemony that bomb your eyes and ears with bullshit 24h a day. There are even few positive role models and the only ones that exist, they end up facing a character assassination: in a Liberal society, you only have the option of being a Liberal.

I think my big triumph with my wife is the fact that, instead of politics, I prefer to talk with her about spirituality, morals and my life. Sometimes, especially before sleep (this is a great moment to do it, trust me), I start to caress her hair and tell stories about my life and my family (my family is VERY nationalist, by the way, notably were my father and grandfathers), she is so curious about them because she only met my mother and my brother. And sometimes she does the same thing. It creates a great intimacy, which is *extremely* important, I'd say almost all couples fail just because of lack of intimacy, they spend too much time with entertainment, work, whatever, and forget about creating a strong loving bond with each other.

That alone is a big gamechanger (in a good sense) in the life of a woman. All that talks we had together, she will be able to pass onto our descendants, I feel like it will be our family's "eternal flame".

Let's keep that conversation, you and @Englisc are my brothers here!

• englisc

I think that women are more liberal by nature. In general more men vote right/nationalist and more women vote left/globalist. Women are also more easily influenced by popular culture, more easily influenced in general. They're emotional creatures.

Think about the nature of men and women, in the time when we lived in small tribal groups - we still have the same programming although most don't realise it.

Men had to hunt, defend and fight for the tribe. They had to, as Jack Donovan says, separate "us" from "them" and "protect the perimeter". They had to spot threats. They had to be capable of violence, and the better of a hunter and warrior the man was, the higher he was in the male dominance heirarchy. If anything, in order to be viewed as being exceptional, be had to stand out. This is why men are more competitve by nature. While men had to work as a team they'd also compete intratribally for women, and this competition when it takes place intratribally means that men pressure each other to further greatness. It's a good thing as long as they don't start really stabbing each other in the back.

Women would be vulnerable, protected. They had to stay within the perimeter protected by men. They didn't really have to worry as much about spotting threats - it wasn't their job. Their job was to nurture the vulnerable elderly and children. To prepare food, ensuring everybody got their fair share. Part of looking after children is ensuring that everyone gets along, everyone is taken care of. Sometimes maybe they'd even have to diffuse tension between men. This is why in female conversations you see a lot more focus on emojis and things like that vs men who just rip into each other for fun, women are more focused on everybody getting along and avoiding conflict.

Then look at the refugee crisis and mass immigration for example. Real men tend to want strong borders to protect the perimeter, because they see how men could exploit the weakness of the left to invade (cont

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

513
  • Spawnface
    Good take.

I think that the methods employed by Jordan Peterson (Whom I'll assume you must have heard of) are among the most reliable strategems available towards achieving this goal. Unfortunately most the old dogmas were cultivated in the past were easily appliable to the scenarios of our history. Being engaged in the cruelty of the weather, famine, war and disease, the notions such as courage evoke meaning from within and we easily understood. The word itself carries little meaning but applied to one's own environment it unfolds itself and all of it's esoteric primciples. Our environments in a way gave birth to the significance of these words. Whereas today we cannot know what such bold terms mean, they do not present themselves, they are ethereal and mystic. Jordan Peterson has a brilliant way of starting at the finest, comprehensive, and comprehendable means of understanding. To clean your room. As trifling as it sounds, its the framework that teaches the basic principles to greater concepts, much like how a child cannot learn how to clean up after themselves but can put item A away, then item B. His methods also allow people to witness first hand the wonderous joys of meaning cultivated only in the immediate presence of experience yo feeling. Its not until one is immersed into a fire that they understand what heat is and it's not until then that the glory of fire is understood.
    • Good comment, it's interesting that you brought Jordan Peterson into the discussion, I really would like to elaborate better some of my points here, but the Take was already too long. There are parallels between some of my points and this great lecture of JP:

https://youtu.be/PtowZWnkg3Y

I think he has set the basics of self-improvement in a magistral way.

• Spawnface

Peterson's way of story telling is genius as its so simplistic. Like, one of the biggest issues between communication between groups of people is the synthesis of biases. We have our own world veiws, and understandings and we don't treat each other as if this were always true. Whereas these topics of gender roles often get confusing because people dont even set an agreed upon idea of discussion. One talks about one thing and the other another. The hygelian dialectic. But peterson draws upon our most fundamental perspectives, the most elusory and imaginative components to thinking. His story telling connections implant subconscious realizations and presuppositions which a person can relate to whether or not they are consciously percieving the message. Its like he inflitrates the matrix of the brain and uses its own ability of immersion into mass associations to specify ideas and understandings through enabling the minds most fundamental mental proccesses. Its incredibly brilliant stuff.

• Spawnface

I brought it up because often words dont have meanings and ideas are without a "backround of logic." I mean consciously we can percieve logic here and there but our subconscious draws upon another logic. It gathers data from all espects of our existence and compiles it into little tidbits of imaging thumbnails, thats our real sense of logic and sometimes that logic expresses that we believe fairy tales over experiencial life itself. When people encounter near death experiences their "life flashes before their eyes" which is this same process in hyperactivity.

So often words like courage, confidence, or whatever. They really mean nothing. Like, unless you know how to use a wrench, you'll probably treat the wretch as just some miscellaneous object that exists in the backround like the air. You dont really even see air either until its sucked out of you with a vacuum.

But I see how it can be a bit challenging to go over every little nuance to meet a concise objective. Just thought Id point that out.

• cipher42
    All I'm getting out of this is that the whole "sensitive snowflake" thing is just conservative white dudes projecting their own insecurities.
    • Of course they are. Your ideology has been destroying the traditional family concept since generations ago, people you made the very simple thing of "being a man and having a white skin color" be seen as an infamy (tolerance and equality, lol, hypocrites, be real about your true intentions), there are not enough good role models in Western societies...

And now are you surprised that conservative youngsters struggle to find a place in society? At least, they are not MOCKING serious issues like your stupid peers who claim to develop PTSD from trivial annoyances.

The bad news for you: they can make themselves proud again and DESTROY your pathetic utopia once for all.

• cipher42

Why ia the "traditional family concept" valuable? And no one's saying white dudes are evil for being white dudes, just that they should no longer be treated better than the rest of us. And soooomehow y'all are managing to see that as discrimination.

Better that people be outcast for their bigotry than because of someone else's bigotry against something people can't change.

• 1. Because it's the only one type of family that exists. Only one. Every child has a NATURAL RIGHT to be raised by a mother and a father - the two individuals who gave them life. Single mothers and single fathers should be the exception. Children suffer in broken families, do you know it?

2. You are a dirty liar and you know it. Why do you pretend I didn't realize it? It's clear that your ideology has been putting White men in a "black list", but you still fear to talk openly about it. You know you'd never accept a White man talking about minorities in the same way you talk about us: condescending and low-key hatefully. Is this equality?

3. Your biggest goal as liberals is to disenfranchise White men. It doesn't matter if White men have the highest suicide rates in the West, it doesn't matter if you ruin people's lives, it doesn't matter if you use character assassination as a method: people like you think all of us have a kind of moral duty to support whatever disgraceful idea you want to impose to us. Your justification: being White and a man makes you a bigot. Nice, isn't it?

This has to come to an end.

• Ellie-V
    In my opinion there’s no such thing white culture, not in America... unless you count Starbucks and Taylor Swift music 😂
    • You Libs are really funny, do you know why?

Because you resemble a serial killer who, after cutting someone's head, cries out with astonishment: "WTF? They have no pulse anymore!".

If you didn't destroyed the traditional White cultures of American people to replace them with this cultural Frankenstein of modern culture, based on self-destructive values like guilt, nihilism, materialism and hedonism, maybe you could see what is White culture...

What a surprise! Is it really a mystery the reason why you aren't seeing a White culture in your country?

By the way, you sound really jealous.

• Ellie-V

I’m not a liberal, thanks. And I did nothing to white culture. I just don’t believe it’s actually a thing. It’s just my opinion. We simply disagree. I’ve got nothing to be jealous of, but I’m sorry you feel that way.

• No.

It's me the Liberal here.

I'm the one here who uses that kind of language cut-and-paste from Liberal "Critical" Theories, like "systemic racism" and think "there's not such thing as a White culture".

You are not a Liberal, it's me.

• Curmudgeon
    What must be understood is that this all started after the Soviet Empire fell apart.

These are Commie Leftovers trying a new tack. Cultural Marxism has replaced economic Marxism.
  • GoodGuyGregGGG
    Are young white men feeling like loser? This is new to me
    • Not really. It's just too much social transformations (and a bad social structure) that are making many guys to feel confused about life. To a some extent, that "state of things" affects minorities too (and will be much more visible in the future), but by now it's more related to the "White" culture.

• Dondelino

Of course is new to you bro, we rule da world. We don't suffer from anxiety and we're all fucking wealthy.

• I was being sarcastic with my commment.

• BigJake
    I realized early on that all the whining from the Left was nonsense. All the groups they claim are disadvantaged are anything but. They are afforded special opportunities in schools, relaxed college admissions policies, their own scholarships to pay for college, and hiring preference for internships and permanent positions. Meanwhile, white men are told that we should be happy at the back of the line because we are "privileged," which is contradictory and illogical. How can we be privileged if we get only the leftovers of everything? Plus, college taught me that there is a real hatred of white men coming from the Left. The Left can and will say what they want, but curse white men if we respond in any way. That's why I don't pay attention to them anymore. They're the proverbial boy who cried wolf, and I no longer believe a word the Left utters.
    • And Liberals play the outraged when they realize that we don't like them, those cynics. How could we have some respect for those types whose work is intented to backstab us?

Excellent comment, thank you for contributing with your thoughts!

• englisc
    Solid post.
    • See the downvotes... Those weak libs, they know that their utopia is coming to an end, and then they get triggered. 😂

• englisc

I think even that's giving them too much credit. They're too stupid to understand the things you're saying.

• I second all sentiments (no... matter of reality) here!

• Longest mytake ever. Awesome job, man. You should be getting paid for this stuff.
  • American_Centurion
    Gold. You should write more mytakesSome Imperial advices for the young conservative White men who feel HOPELESS in this Modern World
  • John_Doesnt
    If you're a young white man who feels life might be unfair, you need to go into rehab for your Fox News and Info Wars addiction.
  • weirdoweirdo
    Dude, can you help me with this girl that I like?
    • Are you serious? C'mon, if I can help you, I won't deny to do it, buddy. Send me a private message if you want.

• Well... Yeah.. These youngsters are really weird, lol. Nah I just really dont know what to do.

• I don't like your nick lol
  • Wasteland_Wanderer
    Epic!
  • Anonymous
    ummmm TLDR
  • Anonymous
    Did you just conflate characters in a Shakespeare play with history?

You're just adding fuel to the paranoia that guys who don't go outside much already believe. You aren't helping them get better you're just helping them be more angry more frustrated and more isolated.
    • Being angry is not the problem. Having misplaced anger is the problem. It's beyond dishonesty to claim that we aren't living under a Liberal cultural hegemony. Is mainstream media conservative? Is the entertainment industry conservative? Are the modern social expectations conservative? So how can you say that "I'm adding fuel to paranoia"?

The problem is that many young conservatives, out of sheer lack of positive role models, end up choosing the defeat in their lives: bitterness and impotent rage.

I'm just saying that I understand their reasons (I've even mentioned I had the same problems when I was a teenager), but they need to focus on building their path and choose to love themselves and people they could count on. I'm talking about creating a kind of "new elite", it was not my intention to talk about incels and MGTOWers, I even mentioned that it should have no place for them in conservative movements, they drive people away from conservative movements.

You are arguing just for the sake of arguing. No wonder why you are anon.

• Anonymous
    Classic enumeration of conservative paranoia
    • Anonymous

@FreshOutaIdeas Lick them

• Well one, in my circles you'd be killed for provoking like that, and second, you'd need to have a pair of balls in the first place.

• Blue anon, is that the best you've got?

• Anonymous
    It’s not a bad piece of advice but you lost me at Plato. I used to read his work when I wanted to fall asleep.

I’m going to use Nietzsche philosophy and quote this in a few words.

“If you want to help restore the traditional male role in society, go to school, get a job and don’t be discouraged. Be productive. “
    • Don't underestimate Plato. His "Dialogues", specially "Gorgias", are a great work. If we pay attention to the essence of Sophism, we find the roots of the left-liberal philosophy of today, too.

• Anonymous

One thing that has greatly effected the man’s role in society is how markets have changed. Markets and economics.

Particularly in America. It’s become a little bit more complicated for men to be productive nowadays than when I was growing up.

Where I grew up, there were a lot of male dominated jobs like factories and manufacturing, agricultural and electric jobs. Since that time, I would say 70% of that industry and those jobs have been outsourced to Asian and Latin countries. Leaving a lot of primarily female heavy jobs like schools, hospitals and secretarial and service jobs as the primary jobs driving the economy in my hometown.

Now there are some farm and oil jobs, which a lot of men can do, but a lot of the farm production has been outsourced to places like Mexico too. Virtually gone are the days when a man can walk in to a business without a college degree, apply for a 40 hour a week job in which he can support a family with. Leaving only a couple of opportunities for young men to be productive in the traditional sense. The first is the military. And the second is going to college, if they can get their tuition paid for, and maybe getting employed after they graduate. But most likely have to move to another place for work. And it will probably end up being a salary based job that’s more than 49 hours a week.

• Anonymous

I will say this much though, liberal white people are the most ridiculous self-loathing people I’ve ever seen. They can easily rival the self-loathing and desire for social status that is commonly found in Asian women, if not even exceed it. But it applies to both men and women in white liberal circles. I don’t really understand what kind of family model they plan on having because from what I have seen, there virtually are no family models in liberal communities.

But on the flip side, I don’t think the uneducated bigot or hate group is a good example of what conservative values should be about. Such people claim to be conservatives but I’m not so sure they really are. And to make matters worse, liberals use these kind of people, who I would call extremists, as an example of why conservatism should be suppressed.

• Anonymous
    White privilege and male probe added together lmao white males can never feel hopeless.
    • Poor answer indeed. Is that the best you've got?

• Anonymous

It’s not a poor answer you spoiled milk.

• 9 downvotes, you are a real winner! Lol.