It will not be because they are a member of a political party that went extinct in 1945.
It will be because they share one or more of the following reprehensible opinions with them:
1. They think that some people don't deserve to live (or live near them) based on their religion (independent of whether its Jews or Muslims, they probably feel the same about both)
2. They think that there is a "White Race" that is superior to all others.
3. They want to pretend the holocaust didn't happen, or historians have inflated the death toll. (They probably think it was a good idea, and want the chance to do it again.)
4. They pretend the rise of White Nationalism is a struggle against encroaching communism, rather than an anti-democratic movement encouraged by some of the most powerful people in the world.
5. They say there's a massive Jewish conspiracy to enrich Jews at the expense of other races.
6. They say white people are being systemically killed, outbred and otherwise forced into a minority status.
7. They say Adolf Hitler was a great leader for the German people, despite (or because of) Nazi Germany's innumerable atrocities.
(I started writing my own list, but found the one at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:No_Nazis and borrowed some wording.)
No Anonymous opinions, because you're proud of what you believe in, right?