The Most Influential Women in United States of America History (Part 4-Final Part)

EnglishArtsteacher

First of all, I completely forgot to publish this list when I was going to do as such, which was March 31st, 2021! Sorry about that!

Since I'm not a woman, I can't fully say I understand what it's like to be oppressed due to my sex. I'm also not claiming the women on this list are the absolute most influential women in the history of the USA, and I'm not trying to speak over women, since women have experienced these hardships that I haven't. I'm just composing a list of women who have had a major influence in the history of the USA, from my research, and of course, it's my opinion.

Let's get this list started.

Mary Boberry(1985-Present)-Plus Size Fashion Model

Mary Boberry is plus-size Fashion Model living in San Francisco, California. Despite her size, she is also a Human Resources Manager, and now preaches for companies to be open to hiring women of all sizes. She's also into fitness, and has recently began a plus-size "gym".

Clare Boothe Luce(1903-1987)-Author

Clare Luce was an author, and a conservative politician, as well as a U.S. ambassador to Italy and Brazil. She was the first woman appointed to an ambassadorial role abroad. Luce served in the House of Representatives from 1943-1974.

Sandra Day O'Connor(1930-Present)-Lawyer

A lawyer, Sandra O’Connor became a celebrated judge and eventually the first female justice on the Supreme Court, serving from 1981-2006. The late President Ronald Reagan appointed her at that time.

Muriel F. Siebert(1928-2013)-Financial Firm Head

Muriel Sibert was known as “the first woman of finance,” because she was the first woman to head a firm traded on the New York Stock Exchange.

Margaret Chase Smith(1897-1995)-Politician

A Republican politician, Margaret Smith served in the House of Representatives from 1940-1949 and the Senate from 1949-1973. She was the first woman to serve in both houses of Congress.

Autumn Nelson(1994-Present)-Social Media Influencer

Autumn Nelson was born in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, moved to the panhandle in Florida, and lived in New York City, New York for some time, and now lives in San Diego, California, and according to her, she wouldn't want it any other way. Despite the fact she was worked in the medical field in the past, she now uses her Instagram, and other social media platforms to empower young women, and make them feel comfortable in their own bodies.

Harriet Beecher Stowe(1811-1896)-Slave Abolitionist

Harriet Stowe's most well-known work is the novel “Uncle Tom’s Cabin,” which portrayed the impact of slavery on families and children. Its impact led to Stowe’s meeting with President Abraham Lincoln.

Harriet Tubman(1820-1913)-Hero

I didn't create this list in any particular order, but I decided to save the best for last. Harriet Tubman was the most influential woman in USA History in my opinion. Tubman escaped from slavery in 1849 and became a famous “conductor” of the Underground Railroad. Tubman risked her life to lead hundreds of slaves to freedom using that secret network of safe houses.

1
7

Most Helpful Guys

• Leavesbound
    I didn't see any first ladies on your list. Most men elected president would not have gotten their job without a lot of behind the scenes help from their wives and everyone of them influenced their husbands and thus influenced the country indirectly.

Mary Shelly, the author of Frankenstein is the mother of American Science Fiction. This may not seem like it is influential but she created the entire concept of "don't meddle with mother nature/play god which is the most pervasive theme in science fiction. Science fiction is one of the most visible genres of movie and television entertainment. We have home computers, laptops, cell phones, helicopters, a space program all because of science fiction visionaries. And most of that started with Mary Shelly.
    Is this still revelant?
  • backdoorman
    You seem to have a thing for fat women. I'm sorry to break it to you but being fat does not make a woman more influential than the thousands of other women who have been far more influential than the women you chose here simply because they are fat. That's just dumb.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• GoldenTulip
    Fat... but wanna open a fitness... how can those people even lift anything? I don't want to sound rude but... she is trying to give obesity a positive image... which it isn't at all. Just unhealthy.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Maybe they want to open up a fitness center to encourage themselves (and other people) to lose weight?

• Hmm could be possible.. but when i look at the model being so happy with that little cupcake... i highly doubt that. More like building muscles as a obese person? I don't know

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

05
  • Djaay
    Oh. my... The two Harriot's were true voices of GODS work being portrayed against the heathens. All the rest aren't worth any validation. I wished you would portray truth instead of abominations.
  • Abtraction
    lmao, that fat bitch is into fitness.

What a fantasy land you people live in...
    • yofuknutz

Yeah I know right Tell me about it

• monkeynutts
    Very funny, unfortunately I won’t be taking a PT session with boberry.
  • Joshua0213
    How is a fat lady who opened a gym influential?
    • Because the "fat lady" is opening a gym to influence people to lose weight.

• sixtyeightplusone
    none of them are hot

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!