Who is the globalist billionaire Klaus Schwab?

genuinlysensitive

Klaus Schwab, is a name typically unkown to most people, especially most Americans. Think of an extremeley influential globalist billioniare-philanthropist like Bill Gates, Warren Buffett or Ted Turner, but with a German accent.

Klaus Schwab
Klaus Schwab

His education included Harvard, where he met Henry Kissinger, founder of Kissinger Associates, and began what Klaus Scwab described as "the 50-year-long mentorship."

Klaus Schwab and Henry Kissinger
Klaus Schwab and Henry Kissinger

In 1971 Schwab founded "The European Management Forum" which later became the not-for-profit "World Economic Forum" (WEF) also refered to as "Davos." Klaus Schwab was the CEO and is the current Chairman. Davos aka WEF is known for "excercizes" such as "Event 201" in which a simulated "coronavirus pandemic" as well as coordinated government and corporate response to said "coronavirus pandemic" are played out. Much of this particular excercize seems to have been preparations for the response to Covid-19 including; lockdown of all "non-essential" businesses, censorship of "disinformation" online and in the media, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates.

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/10/live-simulation-exercise-to-prepare-public-and-private-leaders-for-pandemic-response

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum

Recently Davos aka WEF did another "excersize" called "Cyber Polygon" where a "cyber pandemic" shuts down all "non-essential" websites, and causes massive power outages in Western nations.

World Economic Forum "war games" a "cyber pandemic" with rolling blackouts, internet and finiancial institution attacts, and supply chain disruptions.

Klaus Schwab also has interesting ideas on implantable microchips and "Global Health Pass":

As well as strong feelings about consuming bugs and sewage to stop climate change:

Schwab's resume also includes "Member of the Steering Committee" for the Bilderberg Group. Wait, I was told that was just a conspiracy theory?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_meeting

According to Schwab the "globalized world" is best managed by "a coalition of multinational corporations, governments (including through the UN system) and select civil society organizations (CSOs)." What he calls Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) can also be described as Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs).

"Capture of democratic structures and institutions

Schwab as publisher of the World Economic Forum's 2010 "Global Redesign" report postulates that a globalized world is best managed by a coalition of multinational corporations, governments (including through the UN system) and select civil society organizations (CSOs).[29] It argues that governments no longer are "the overwhelmingly dominant actors on the world stage" and that “the time has come for a new stakeholder paradigm of international governance”. The WEF's vision includes a "public-private" UN, in which certain specialized agencies would operate under joint State and non-State governance systems.[30]

According to the Transnational Institute (TNI), the Forum is hence planning to replace a recognised democratic model with a model where a self-selected group of "stakeholders" make decisions on behalf of the people.[31] The think tank summarises that we are increasingly entering a world where gatherings such as Davos are "a silent global coup d'etat" to capture governance.[32]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Schwab

Basically sounds like a James Bond villian. Where the head of an international group of wealthy madmen try to take over the world by getting nations to fight against themselves, then taking out the survivor! He even has the same accent!

Does life imitate art or does art imitate life?

4
12
4Girl Opinion
12Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• Lliam
    Megalomaniacs like Schwab, Gates, Kissinger, and many, many more think of other people as no more than bugs or domestic livestock.

Yes, there truly are monsters. People who epitomize evil. The kind of conscious evil where the villain laughs and wrings his hands with glee. They cannot feel tenderness, love or empathy. They can observe with clinical interest, Dr. Mengele-style, while murdering someone horribly. Except they murder thousands, even millions or billions.

They are the unique kind of utter sociopaths who embrace eugenics and technocracy. They think of themselves as demigods who can engineer society and humanity. To them, human beings are nothing more than lab animals to be experimented upon and profited from.

There have always been people like this. They do tend to gravitate together for mutual benefit. Some rise higher in the hierarchy than others due to mostly to wealth.

You're obviously a curious person with an open mind, genuinlysensitive, and capable of reading more than a short paragraph without getting bored.
    Here's an article that ties into the one you spoke of.

The Great Reset: How a ‘Managerial Revolution’ Was Plotted 80 Years Ago by a Trotskyist-turned-CIA Neocon
    https://cynthiachung.substack.com/p/the-great-reset-how-a-managerial?fbclid=IwAR2JlpfOHWdabLLh7VIlSOFmn5TMe_NlPaZyPuznSXHXjqvvw43UHmgk1JI
    Small excerpt: "The managers will exercise their control over the instruments of production and gain preference in the distribution of the products, not directly, through property rights vested in them as individuals, but indirectly, through their control of the state which in turn will own and control the instruments of production. The state – that is, the institutions which comprise the state – will, if we wish to put it that way, be the ‘property’ of the managers. And that will be quite enough to place them in the position of the ruling class.” - James Burnham from his 1941 book “The Managerial Revolution: What is Happening in the World”
    LikeDisagree 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • Exterminatore
    I did not believe any “Illuminati” type conspiracy theories and would not even consider examining them (after having examined several and finding them false) until I just read this now.

Than you for turning everyone on to this. I think this warrants further looking into. I find it suspicious that the pandemic occurred 1 year after they did a “test run” for it and I find it concerning Schwab’s organization asserts globalization.

I never believed in “Illuminati” type conspiracies. I don’t think it’s any conspiracy or shock that the wealthy in the world would influence laws for their own purposes and attempt to control all the money. It’s obvious this happens. I’d expect nothing different. Nothing shocking. No need for silly secret societies. The wealthy have always done this and it’s not hidden.

That said I find numerous blunders by the Biden administration to intentionally be destroying to this country. I don’t think the border crisis or Afghan withdrawal were accidents. I think this administration knows very well their policies are a danger and threat to a free state. I think this administration are internal enemies of America who wish to destroy it from within. The same vile Woke doctrines have taken Western Europe as well. Many of these leftists openly want to erode national sovereignty and borders. Again, that’s in the open. No one is hiding this. That said I have always believed China was behind this with the goal of global communism. Perhaps people like Schwab are in league with the global communist crowd. There is little doubt the leftists here and in Europe intended for their ideology to be global. Perhaps people like Schwab are the silent partners in that agenda.
    Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

410
  • OlderAndWiser
    This is the kind of information which can get you labeled as a conspiracy theorist, which gives such a group excellent camouflage.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • Rachelspiks
    At 3:03 in the James Bond clip - he looks like a very young Putin. Anyway, yes, ever since I first came across Klaus Schwab I've compared him to Blofeld. All he needs is a furry white cat, and the transformation will be complete.
    Like 2 People
  • PikNik77
    Welp… Gonna be doing some research on this today. I know who he is, and the gist of what he does, but not the details. I’ll get back to you later. Thanks for bringing up this post.
    Like 1 Person
  • Massageman
    Any time someone talks about " global reorganization", it's time to hunker down and be ready for more of this insanity.
    LikeDisagree 4 People
  • EnglishEuropean
    A lot of the James Bond stories were influenced by the machinations of the New World Order. It's no coincidence that democracy is on the wane globally.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • jshm2
    Doesn't matter, as he is a good businessman.

You're placing too much importance on globalism.
    Disagree 1 Person
  • Shiningtempest
    @genuinlysensitive I would say life imitates art because I believe life influences how an art manifests.
  • Tanisha69
    Is he related to Charles Schwab?
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • KrakenAttackin
    Who is he? He is yet another puppet master.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • JesseJayNeak
    A megalomaniac, that's for sure
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • disgustingweebtrash
    SHUT IT DOWN
  • Babygirl_S
    I don't know who he is.
  • Anonymous
    sounds like a left wing nazi scumbag. like kamala harass
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    • Shortman70

Are you making fun of the VP? Kamel-toe Hairyass, Comrad Joe Stumbling-Mumbling biden, whos sucking Russias and china's c0¢k at the same time.

• Anonymous
    Sounds like he would be a HUGE enemy of the conservative Constitutional way of life in the USA. And a huge PROPONENT of Satan's Beast System.
    LikeDisagree 2 People