Feminism Must Go

ManOnFire

There's nothing wrong with women having rights. There's nothing wrong with women being able to hold positions, have a business, or representation in government.

But let’s be real about it: feminism is not about equality. And it never was. This is just their political declaration to try to appease both sides or seem so humanitarian, but the truth is on a much deeper level feminism is about control and a love of Self. Be honest, what feministic woman truly has any real love in her heart?

And the influence of these women has poured over into our culture through media, schools, universities, and even family dynamics, poisoning our modern women. To where so many western women are the same, having selfish, arrogant, and unclean hearts that feel being a woman to a man or ever needing to have humility is weakness or “giving in” to men. Look at how sick our women are today that they see their value or power as only being based in how much sex they can have in comparison to men, or only because they’re pretty and can attract men. Yes, feminism believes that sex is power and that women = sex = power.

Feminism Must Go

It isn’t a movement of equality or respect. Rather it’s one that is more interested in trying to prove that men commit more murder, have higher suicide rates, etc. as a way to devalue men in general. And it is extremely paranoid and schizophrenic with its perpetual worrying about “misogyny” and “patriarchy,” like a bunch of medieval Catholic inquisitors wanting to make sure that no woman is left behind and mistreated. Women in 2022 still talking about patriarchy! Wanting to ignore the failures and irresponsibilities of shitty mothers, unfaithful wives, and slimy women politicians. These are the same women who want to brag to you and me that women have influenced the men of the world, but then can’t take it when I tell them “Then I guess that means women are actually to blame for all the wars, deaths, genocide, and corruption in the world.”

Equality means equality

Hey, feminists. Does equality also count when women are doing something wrong and should be punished for it? Or only when it suits you? A woman’s car insurance should go up just as much as a man’s when she’s at fault on the road, regardless of whether women in general are “safer” drivers. Five women who do something just as damn stupid on the road as 20 men should get the same insurance penalty as those men. The gender is different but the action is the same.

Feminism Must Go

A teacher who sleeps with an underage boy should be given the same prison sentence as a man who sleeps with a kid. No few months in jail and probation bullshit, regardless of how many more men are pedophiles than women. A woman who murders her kids, someone else's, her lover, or anyone else, should receive the same criminal penalty for it as a man, regardless of how often men do the same things. The gender is different but the action is the same.

Doesn’t equality mean equality? Or only when it suits you if women can get the benefits of it?

“Men don’t open up”

These are also the same women who claim men should talk about their feelings, but then get angry and try to minimize them when they do. Men are not hiding everything like people believe. Men are telling us all the time how they feel and what they think, but women can’t deal with it and want to make men feel bad for expressing their concerns, frustrations, etc. Every response from a woman is that he’s being “bitter,” that a woman “hurt” him, or that his frustrations are in some way related to not having sex. It is both ignorant and insensitive, but also tactics of trying to purposely deflect and disregard what men are expressing. They’re even being derisive to their own boyfriends/husbands, saying they’re “overreacting” or even laughing at them as a way to minimize their feelings or make them feel foolish for it. Seems to be that women want to pick and choose what they’re okay with hearing men open up about.

Feminism Must Go

Feminists are lying to both you and me when they talk about men needing to share their emotions. They can’t handle it and deep down think that what we feel is too heavy for them. They are selfish and want it to be that women are the ones who are always listened to and taken seriously, while they like to keep pushing their stats on male suicides so that we look like emotional cripples.

Weaponizing sexual violence

The United States is not even at the top of the list of countries with the highest rates of rape or sexual violence, but comes in third, and on other stats even lower than that. According to statistics - and even these are probably not accurate, the no.1 country is South Africa https://gazettereview.com/top-10-countries-highest-rape-crime-rates/. India didn't make the top 3 but should because rape is incredibly common there and they have a higher population in comparison to the U.S. But feminists want you to believe that the west is plagued with rape to extreme.

Feminism really is to blame for much of the sexual assault worry that’s been used for many years now. They are the ones who have generated “rape culture” concerns and paranoia since the ‘70s, creating an evil fear-mongering propaganda revolving around their obsession with rape, sexual harassment, ‘catcalling,’ etc. that has caused our culture to see men as potential sexual threats and predators for almost anything. Am I saying that rape/sexual violence is a lie? Of course not. But feminists try to weaponize it against men.

Feminism Must Go

They also simultaneously influence young women to believe that they are being preyed on or that anything a male does or says is a potential move at sexual violation that she should be on the lookout for, or is a “misogynist” act of sexually brutalizing or disrespecting women.

Sexual violence against women is always going to be an issue, but it shouldn’t be used as a political weapon against men or a tactic to gain support by any means.

Feminists are more misogynist than anyone

The group that is the most paranoid and phobic of misogyny is the one that hates women the most. They hate true femininity and female energy and believe these things are what actually make women weak, and is why they want them to be like men, which is unattractive and destroys the feminine energy. It’s like literally telling a woman with long hair that she looks ugly and should get a pixie cut and wear a suit instead. Which, feminists have pretty much done without saying it. They absolutely do hate what a woman naturally is and want to change her into something they feel is better, stronger, and powerful like a man, or what can compete with a man.

Feminism Must Go

They also hate women who don’t agree with them, and hate women even more who actually understand where men are coming from. A group that touts “equality” should be able to tolerate and respect people who disagree with them. Instead, they bury these women alive deeper than they do men who don’t agree with feminism.

A glorified hate group

Ultimately feminists are women who have deep personal insecurities about their own femininity or even sexuality as a woman, and project their mental and emotional issues onto the world as problems that affect all women. Feminism has never been about helping all women. It has always been about the cries of individual female figures who gained a voice loud enough to make them famous and talk about problems that are supposed to be all women’s problems. You’re upset because you want to whore around and not get called a dirty slut for it and march in the streets about it, meanwhile the woman in the rural parts of India just had floods devastating her land and her husband’s farm, and that’s what she’s concerned about.

Feminism Must Go

Feminists are a hate group that mechanically repeats the same stats like sexperts who still go by the Kinsey studies, contradict their own logic, literally look for reasons to abuse anyone who says the slightest thing they don’t like, and teach young women to learn their foolish, occultic rituals and political views. They are the most wicked, confused, and divisive of all the so-called “rights” movements of today.

Danger and destruction does not always come in the form of guns, bombs, or gas.

Feminism Must Go
15
31
15Girl Opinion
31Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• sage2021

Why can't people understand that if a woman chooses to have a career, with or without kids, someone in her home 🏡 still has to do the cooking and cleaning, grocery shopping, pay the bills, etc. - or does she just gave a filthy home and starves herself of food everyday?
    No one ever talks about this. Maybe we should.
    When I was a working single mother, I had a sister that didn't have to work. She was a homemaker. She could never get it through her thick skull that the homemaker things she has all the fricken time in the world to do, I only had a couple of hours after work and weekends to do everything she does, plus work on top of it. I didn't choose a career. I had to have a job to take care of my son and myself WITHOUT ANY HELP. (My husband abandoned us.)
    People need to think about this. I have never been a feminist and never will be. I believe in equal pay for equal work done by each gender. I would have said a man and a woman, but some weaponized feminists would make it her business to correct me.

Personally, since I was probably a teenager when the first feminists movement started, what these women of today have become are in no way what the original feminists women were. And yes, I said women, not person, not people, but women.

I am proud of the young girl, young lady, middle-aged woman, and older woman that I have become and still am. I don't put men down. In fact, I love men. I allow them to be who they are meant to be, just as they allow me to be who I am without trying to change each other.

Remember, the only person you can change is yourself! ☮️

LikeHelpful 5 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • ManOnFire

Very well said.

• sage2021

@ManOnFire thank you for the MHO ☮️

Most Helpful Guy

• JDavid25

Great take.. I'm always glad to see people who acknowledge that feminism was never great.. It was never about equality and always about power.. It was always just bored upper middle class women, who felt like they wanted to be important.. It wasn't even about the vote as Elizabeth Stanton and Susan B Anthony only pushed for it because they well... Basically they were racist (a word that I don't use lightly) even though they were apart of the anti-slavery movement and even stood along side Frederick Douglas who supported the early feminist but also eventually saw them for what they were at the time.. Nothing about feminism has changed not even the sexual movement.. Evenback in the 1800s they were doing the same thing, shaming men's sexuality while trying to uplift women's and claim that men were taking advantage of their wives..

LikeHelpfulDisagree 9 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • ManOnFire

Elizabeth Stanton was the one who asked should we trust the Negro to vote and make good judgment for us. Sad.

• JDavid25

Yes sir, and Susan B Anthony said something about rather cutting her arm off then giving Negros the vote..

• JDavid25

Thanks for MHO! 😁..

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1430
  • MzAsh

Several things you’ve criticized here aren’t really a result of feminism as much as they are a result of basic female nature. I think you’re more mad at god than you realize.

LikeDisagree 15 People
    Reply
  • ADFSDF1996

Feminism has an infrastructure of hypocrisy.

I’ve been telling people this for years but they don’t want to listen. I wish we could share this take/article with a larger audience because it is so well written that it might actually make more people realize just how problematic feminism is.

Like 5 People
    Reply
  • 420Rachel

Feminism, modern progressive feminism, has become a monster in its own right. There does need to be advocacy for sexual violence, of course there does, but this isn't the way to do it. Painting all men as sex hungry beasts ain't it.

This is where intuition is critical for making safe choices and deciding who you should associate with. Of course not all men are going to harm me or even think about harming me, hell I really don't believe the vast majority of men think this way. But a woman has to have BALANCE. Make decisions for yourself, go with your gut, and you can typically infer whether a man is a red flag or not. Only 28 percent of rapes are perpetrated by a man the victim doesn't know. If the circumstance calls for your to stand up for yourself and protect yourself, protect yourself. If it's a situation where you're not in any danger and you're just hot headed, grow up and realize that there are women in this world who are truly oppressed and who suffer. Take for example the recent story of a young Iranian girl who was beaten to death simply because she had her veil on crooked and a bit of her hair was exposed. It's women like her that truly need help.

As far as crimes go, women definitely deserve the same punishment as men. Gender doesn't change the fucked up thing you did. It's sickening to know that female sexual predators basically only get a slap on the wrist. A predator is a predator, regardless of if a pretty face is attached to it. Feminists want equality so badly? Start with the criminal justice system so that crimes are punished equally, regardless of gender.

I'm doing just fine without subscribing to the feminist agenda.

LikeHelpful 7 People
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

I also recently saw a news video about some blonde woman who only got 60 days in prison I think, for sleeping with a boy student, when according the state law she's supposed to get the max 20 years in prison for pedophilic sexual assault. Even the boy's mom was blown by the verdict.

• 420Rachel

That makes me afraid to even send my son to school... Like wtf kind of world are we living in that we're afraid to send our children to school because we're afraid they'll get shot up or molested.

• The woman, 31 year old Marka Bodine, was an English teacher who had a sexual relationship with one of her male sixth grade students for three years. It got out and she was arrested on a few charges, the biggie being 'continuous sexual abuse of a minor under fourteen years old', which usually carries a penalty of between 20-25 years. She plead guilty to at least that one. She got two months in prison and ten years probation (and naturally loss of her teaching license, undergo therapy and will have to register as a sex offender - funny enough, in some of the earliest of these 'recent' female teacher/male student cases, they merely were no longer allowed to teach children - they didn't lose their teaching licenses). She also just had a child (she's divorced, and the kid isn't the father apparently), so her sentence is being delayed.

• TruthBringer

Anyone who thinks feminism is about equality is absolutely delusional and should touch some grass. Feminism was never about true equality.

What feminists want is reducing men to second class workhorse citizens all while they get their special privileges. And the longer it goes on, the more that becomes apparent. Women who experience little to no love in their life, or have a bunch of daddy issues are often the ones who become feminists. It doesn't strike me as a surprise that the majority of women who claim to be feminists are unattractive. They cannot get the men they want, so they opt for hate as a defense mechanism to their shattered self-esteem.

Feminism Must GoFeminism Must GoFeminism Must Go

There is 1 good thing feminists do though. They make me appreciate my truly feminine girlfriend more, who despises feminists as well.

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

There are some attractive feminists, but the problem is that they all lack their own personal confidence, that's why they feel they "need feminism." They are utterly and hopelessly insecure about being a woman, so they want to create strengths they can claim, or lay claim to strengths they don't even have. No real woman ever has to say she's a "strong woman." She already knows it.

Feminism is basically like a false mantra these women repeatedly recite to themselves, as if saying it enough will make it true or make them into the kinds of women they'll never actually be. One of the biggest jokes of our age.

• @ManOnFire The "attractive" ones were often actually attractive prior to becoming feminists. An example I can give is Ginelle Testa who actually looked good only to look like hammered shit now after becoming a feminist. Feminists try to 'recruit' pretty girls (who funny enough end up looking trashy later down the line. You can Google "before and after feminism" and check the images). All in all, (young) men should absolutely avoid any woman who buys into the (modern) feminist ideology.

• ManOnFire

You ever heard of Mikhaila Peterson? I think she identifies as feminist. She's attractive, although blondes really aren't my thing.

• Datboi65

So, I wanna approach this from a different angle, as when it comes to the subtopic of rape/molestation. Being that I'm black, I wanna speak for my community (before anyone of those crazy people come out and say iT's noT oNlY aB0uT bLaCk pEoPlE) I'm simply gonna talk on what I know and what I've read about.

There's an ALARMING number of black boys who lose their virginity as you as 11 or 12 to an older adolescent/woman, and these cases usually go unreported. There was a study I've come across that stated that by the age of 17, 82% of black boys have lost their virginity, the highest of every race/gender combination. Why is that not talked about? I will tell you why, because feminists want you to believe that only women are molested.

Then let's talk about DV. The national average of demostic violence cases for women is at about 35% for women, and 27% for men (bare in mind that men don't report as often). When it comes to the black community, it's 45% for women and 40% for men, the highest for both groups. For some context, the gap is the smallest which also leads me to believe that given that men don't report as much, it might even be possible that they are at about the same.

We give a lot of resources for female victims, but male victims are ignored. Whenever a man brings up the conversation, women deflect it by bringing up male-on-female violence. Why can't they stay on topic? What they will not tell you is that lesbian relationships have the highest domestic violence rate of them all.

What I've come to realize is that they do not really care about solutions, their ego won't let them. They want the numbers to be on their side so they can keep on insulting men, when the vast majority of men would agree that any scumbag who attacks/rapes/abuses a woman should rot in jail. Then they come out and say "some men, not all men" but cannot keep the same energy when a man does the same thing generalizing women, and then says "some, not all" and claim he is "bashing women".

Young women are impressionable, and they unfortunately absorb this toxic bs and go on twitter calling men "bullet bags" and "nakers" (yes, this is actually a thing by the way, I'm not making this up) and this feminism and hate of men can quickly turn into self-hate and white supremacy.

Finally, I'm gonna say this. I'm not a hypocrite, and I hate hypocrites. I'm a tradionalist, and I believe in marriage and gender roles. I don't stand for the red pill, and I think a lot of what they preach to young men is as ridiculous as feminism, just on the other side. If I can call out my own, so should they. Don't talk about "men don't hold each other accountable" if you aren't doing the same with feminists, because we sure as hell do everyday.

LikeHelpful 2 People
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

I've never heard the term 'nakers' but it sounds funny as shit🤣

• Datboi65

There's a whole community of "divestors" that hate BM. Basically a bunch of feminists that have turned into full on KKK mode, and they use that word to mock the n word because a racist white lady once slipped up saying that instead of the n word, so it turned into a meme. I'm not sure if you know Cynthia G or those other channels, they hate men, especially BM. I don't want you to think that this is a lot of BW, this is a loud minority that is growing in numbers, but this is what happens when you don't check this behavior.

• ManOnFire

Well, feminism was founded by racist white women anyway. What we largely know of it today is white-feminism. White-feminists are the ones who push their sick obsessions with rape and sexual harassment. White-feminists are the ones preoccupied with slut-shaming. The whole movement is really based on all THEIR mental issues.

• Cherry234

I think first and second wave feminism was good. Modern feminism sounds like a bunch of nonsense. I honestly don't see how it benefits me and I don't see how it benefits other women, especially women of color. I'm considered a woman of color since I'm half black. There are even black women I know personally (a blood cousin and a cousin of 3 of my other blood cousins) who said feminism doesn't benefit them or they feel excluded from it or something like that.

LikeHelpful 4 People
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

That is exactly true. I also notice that women of color face more discrimination and violence than white women, yet women of color still love men and often believe that men SHOULD be men and be leaders, while white women face the least issues but cry the most.

• Cherry234

I feel the same way. I love and appreciate good men, not the misogynistic ones and the ones part of that mgtow movement.

• ManOnFire

MGTOW is a joke that benefits literally no one.

• PinkRose24

Feminist are unattractive af! I'm so happy am beautiful. Also they're dumb af. ✌️

LikeDisagree 16 People
    Reply
    • You're right - we're all ugly. God, Emma Watson and Beyonce are dogs, right?

I know that you're so much smarter than we are. However, I just had to say that your subject to verb structure should at least match, if you're going to insult other people's intelligence.

Thus, your sentence should read, "*Feminists* are unattractive af! I'm so happy *that* *I* am beautiful. Also they're dumb af."

That's all, friend :)

• @RomanticRealist Emma Watson looks like a British boy and Beyonce looks like an ape 😂😂😂

• Oh wow... lmao
      Well, you know what they say about opinions... at least you're consistent! :D
      Would be interesting to see how well you stand up against two women recognized as beautiful by millions, but I guess that's the convenience of saying these things on the internet ;)

• Rania05

You're right in many things you said, but the part about rape and finding men as sexual assault offenders, although it sounds harsh on men but this evil spreading actually saved me from getting raped four years ago, if my nerves didn't weirdly speculate about the man that was following me I'd have been successfully drugged instead of running and screaming at the top of my lungs for help.

Disagree 1 Person
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

Yeah, but was that actually thanks to feminism? Or your instincts? Because feminists want you to believe a guy is predatory even when he's not. And they train women to falsely assume some guy is bring "creepy" when he isn't.

• Rania05

My instincts did work first but I shook them off by chiding myself for being paranoid and dirty-minded. Then I thought even the fourth wave of fenimism wouldn't be so mean on a man just for being on the same road with a woman, then I realized it actually does. I broke at cold sweat and I asked myself "Just, what if?"
      I walked at my normal pace while telling myself there's no harm in dash running after the next turnaround street, and observed if there's light in the apartments of buildings I was passing by while pretending ti be admiring the night sky.
      I began calming down and as I was about to reach the end of the street, I was even beginning to think whether to use it as joke to tell my friends.
      And that's when I noticed his pace quickening slightly with minium of sound. When he was about to press the handkerchief on my mouth after taping my shoulder I slapped his hand hovering above my shoulder and found a gap to step back and run.

• ManOnFire

Why does this sound like something out of a novel?

• Sixgunsound

As we’ve seen in the last few years, weapons of mass distraction can be more harmful than weapons of mass destruction.

Like 3 People
    Reply
    • For further reading:

Christina Hoff Sommers-The War on Boys
      Suzanne Venker-The Flip Side of Feminism
      Past president of the National Organization for Women Dr Warren Farell’s entire bibliography, which is considerable. Notable among them The myth of male power and his most recent book The Boy Crisis.

• ManOnFire

I actually read some of The War On Boys ages ago when I was a teen lol.

• I quoted it a few times in an academic setting. That went about as well as you would expect.

• Jackblue

Some of the things you say are certainly true, but I can assure you that the fact that women are impoverished in India doesn't mean that they don't have the time to worry about things like catcalling. I have been there and they talk about it a lot.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

In countries like India and Saudi Arabia, women definitely need rights and protection, no DOUBT. But in the U. S. it just looks stupid seeing a bunch of privileged Caucasian women whining about men, doing slut, marches, and wanting to make it seem if they are oh sooooo helpless and preyed on by every man out there.

• Jackblue

Caucasian women are hardly the only ones complaining about male behavior in the US.

• ManOnFire

You would be right. But white women are the spearhead of feminism.

• Robbey

I agree with a fair few points. But your entire take seems to depend on “feminism” being a univocal monolith, when it’s nothing of the sort (anymore than are e. g. conservatism, liberalism, or socialism).

LikeDisagree 2 People
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

It is a kind of univocal monolith. Or at least, American feminism is. Which is practically what has altered the world. I doubt feminism in other countries is the same.

• AssholeNumberOne

I totally agree. Feminism is getting out of hand, (disagree your heart out, extreme feminists) but I'm sure there are feminists who agree with you and me but are still called feminists, so I'm not going to lump all of em in with this

LikeDisagree 6 People
    Reply
    • I too, struggle with the lie of 'being feminine is weak'... Sniff. That's why I don't think 'feminine and masculine' should exist.

• GrapeApe98

I am grateful for what feminism has done for women and other countries where women are treated like shit (Afghanistan for example) need it desperately. However, men's issues should not be ignored, nor should men be demonized as some kind of petty payback. Feminism can stay, but it need's to reach out to men more and make it perfectly clear that they don't hate them, or view them as enemies (except misogynists). Also they need to start calling out and shaming their more extreme members.

LikeDisagree 3 People
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

I kinda like that idea. Force them to prove themselves, yeah.

• Brokenheartedx

You are getting your wish a bunch of fellas pretending to be women are shutting down all women. Rights that were fought for are now being eroded by men dressed as women.

FunnyDisagree 2 People
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

I love the way the women can't believe other women could disagree with such a deadly social bacteria. It HAS to be that they're actually men in disguise. L oh fucking L🤣

• RomanticRealist

"What feministic woman truly has any real love in her heart?" Oh wow. Lol

I just came to say that we feminists are alive and well, still fighting the good fight and aren't going anywhere.

But you'll be relieved to know that antifeminism is also still alive and well and never really died out at all. I'd argue that you all may have an advantage actually. I don't think feminism ever really came full circle, unfortunately. And the opposition is winning in some ways, as we all know. Just look at Roe being overturned, if nothing else. So you have cause to celebrate, right? No? Still mad? Okay then... I tried.

I do appreciate GaG for being one of my windows into... the other side, let's call it that.

LikeFunnyDisagree 7 People
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

Works for me. The trash takes itself out🙂

• Thank you for the kind words, good sir.

• ManOnFire

Yes, ma'am. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

• Topaz1979

Well said and I agree with as they say "eeeerrrthinggggg"... I'll say it again these mgtow and feminism movement are just toxic! pure toxicity! someone needs to cancel them, where's cancel culture when you need it?

LikeHelpful 2 People
    Reply
  • grega239

The fastest way to get rid if feminism would be to start treating women like men.

See how long they want equality

LikeFunnyHelpful 4 People
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

I see your point.

• grega239

Google norah vincent

• One killed herself recently after she lived as a man for a while, as she could not handle life as a man. She did give quite insightful information that most women today can really learn from. I do wish she had not gone to extremes in the name of research, but now she is a real example of reality. Man and women are different, modern feminists are lying to modern women and it saddens me deeply

• Nalix

The danger of this, or any other ideology, is where it becomes state sponsored. That creates feedback loops which will make the ideology increasingly predatory. This is true for state sponsored religions, corporations, or any other group or ideology.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • RangerBlue22

Just curious. How exactly do men and women effectively fight back at this crap?

It’s easy to be (rightfully) critical about feminism. The word itself denotes feminine supremacy (feminism contains the Latin subroot “fem”).

But men especially single men who publicly criticize feminism automatically get slandered with bullshit labels like “incel” or other crap. They even risk getting canceled and losing their jobs.

Leftists don’t care about fighting fair because modern feminism was never about fairness to begin with.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • ManOnFire

I think the key to defeating feminism is to have women who hate it fight back just as much as the men. When these loser feminists start getting the message that even other women don't want their bullshit, they'll start realizing that they either need to change or get the hell out of the building.

Also, if people would shame these ridiculous women in the same ways they shame people for speaking against them, they'll start toning down too.

• I’ve seen a growing minority of women speaking out against this crap. But this is how feminism has been so successful at brainwashing people:

1. The propaganda is being taught by liberal educators. It’s starts way before college.

2. It’s seductive because it tells women that their own struggles and personal failures are someone else’s fault. That relieves the burden of taking personal responsibility.

3. Sneaky beta males support this bullshit just to get laid. This was absolutely unheard of 15 years ago. But some men will completely sell out to give them any chance of getting action (and that’s not even a guarantee).

4. As mentioned earlier guys vocally fighting back will get hit nonstop with “cheap shots”. Women fighting back are at a numerical disadvantage. But they are growing and we need to support them all we can. Also if any of these women tragically have a bad experience with a man we need to slap down those assholes as hard as possible.

• ManOnFire

All very good points. Especially no.2.

• Dargil

Although an imperfect solution, careful recruiting from the Orient and Latin America can help by quarantining Feminists, like if they had foot and mouth disease.. Don't impregnate them or let them raise or teach children. If you want Feminists to disappear, stop breeding more.

After two huge failures in judgement, I recruited from East Asia and I feel I am cheating fate every day.

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
  • Show More (24)
Community of trusted and anonymous friends where girls and guys help each other.

Click the button below to add your opinion now!