American Men Born in the USA: Trump Administration

Thrifty

I am a giver. I am empathetic and I tend to put others before myself. I care for others. This is why I voted for Hillary Clinton. I am a male, but I wanted equal rights for women to get higher education and better paying opportunities by breaking the glass ceiling, but on November 8, 2016, Donald Trump got elected and this is my reaction: I'm still alive.

I think about the progress that has evolved in the United States within the black community where the 15th Amendment declared African Americans the right to vote. In 2008, the first black president, Barack Obama, was elected into office.

The 19th Amendment was ratified to allow women the right to vote and not to be denied based on gender. In 2016, I voted for Hillary Clinton because I wanted women to receive equal rights and fair treatment in the work environment by breaking the glass ceiling by assuming that a female, Hillary Clinton, could hold the highest position in office. I thought it was going to happen. I would have put money on it. But it didn't.

Donald Trump was elected into office and my first opinion was that I thought it was a joke. I was scared because I have about 80% of my net worth in the stock market. And, though, it pains me that Hillary isn't in office, but my stocks are doing AWESOME. (I highly recommend you getting in on US precious metals, as well.) Maybe this is MY time. I am always going to put God first, but maybe it's time for me to think about what's right for me rather than trying to fix everyone else's problems. I'm not gay, I'm not a woman, I'm not black. I am a man and perhaps this is time for men to shine.

Donald Trump is about money. His whole campaign was marketed in reference to how the country was in national debt and how this country was getting ripped off. "It is" will become "It was," and it won't be anymore.

This country has to cut the national debt but it has to continue to work with other countries in free trade. China's devaluing of currency truly is such a disgrace to the American economy, but if Trump wants to combat this then the consumer goods that we are so accustomed to purchasing at Wal-Mart will not be cheap anymore. The quality of products will not be as high due to less competition and intra-national enterprises that will make and sell their products within the United States.

In the next 4 years during Trump's administration, it's time for me to make as much money as I can. American men. This is OUR time. Don't waste it.

4
15

Most Helpful Girl

• miamigirl1970
    Great Article, I am an Educated Woman, and I took offense to everyone who thought I would vote for HIllary. No way, I have written articles here too, and I support Trump, I think our media is so full of bias, and they set out to destroy him. American Citizens are tired of the Old Regime and the Establishment. I believe Trump will do as he says! Cross our fingers, and help be a part of solutions and not more problems, that is my take! Good My Take
    Is this still revelant?
    • EchoOfLife

@jakebrake7 magafeed.com/.../ And your point is?

• jakebrake7

@EchoOfLife I think it's pretty obvious, I am sorry if you are unable to get it.

• EchoOfLife

@jakebrake7 Its really not though. This election has brought out the worst in both political parties, not just one side. Did you even look at my link? The man bit his ear, WTF? Its a two way street my friend. Trump never endorsed kkk, or anything like that, just as Obama was never a terrorist. Let the man be president, then we can judge, you can't change anything now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fathoms77
    Yes, work hard. You might actually be able to keep what you earn with Trump in office. ;)
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

314
  • madhatters4
    interesting take. something that struck me as somewhat disappointing was that with this election you are considering whether or not you should stop worrying about others. i understand what you are saying but it is a scary thought

i think empathy is what ultimately helps the world become a better place. of course we should always make sure we take care of ourselves and strive to be our best but hopefully that doesn't come at the cost of others' suffering
    • Thrifty

Thanks. Empathetic is the exact word of how I felt.

• Kiran04
    "I am a male, but I wanted equal rights for women"

Oh do shut up. Being male and wanting equal rights for women have never been mutually exclusive. Being male and wanting to oppress women have nothing to do with one another. Wanting to oppress others is a personality and character issue. Not a gender issue. Just like your personality and character are shit for ever thinking the two were related.
  • Idonotgivearatsass
    When the economy crashes completely within the next 2 years, and all stocks lose their value... then will you believe the same thing?, because that's exactly what's going to happen if he has his way. Just think of it this way, could you afford an iPhone at $20,000 each?
    • Jersey2

If Ibama didn't rack up trillions and trillions in debt, then Trump could do a lot and not cause any issues. The fact is we will have pain due to the past, but less pain.

• @Jersey2 there's a big difference between debt and deficit, technically the debt has been going up every year since the US was taken off the gold standard by R. M. Nixon, the deficit has actually been going down (but not to the point that we had a balanced budget as we did under B. Clinton).

• Jersey2

Obama added more debt than all previous presidents combined. Then add on top of that massive entitlements. Sad really.

• Righttobeararms83
    Well said. Change can be good and bad. I voted for Obama because he seemed to know what he was talking about with the economy but I think maybe his social policies cancelled out any good economic ones.
    • Obama's economic policies worked out very well. He made you poorer. That was the plan...

• @castratedwhiteguy maybe history will tell.

• The history on Obama has already been written. Total failure! Total treason!

• John_Doesnt
    Agreed, I'm a straight, white male born in the US. But it pissed me off that so many of my fellow Americans will have to worry about their rights taken away.
  • RasmusAiken
    Thank you Hillary. By her defeat millions of women and girls can again dream to be the First Woman President.
    • bailey11

Hillary wasn't defeated. She got the majority of votes. She won the election. The majority of voters wanted her, they didn't want Trump. He just got the Electoral College vote. Hillary is the first woman president.

• kickme
    so what rights do women not have equality on? I have yet to hear one?

What is the difference between the glass ceiling in business and the glass ceiling in the NFL?
  • AlwaysBelieving
    And now I have the "made in America " song in my head.
  • Saoirse_Nua
    It will be an interesting 4 years
  • Adigelunar
    well donee
  • Anonymous
    And Trump just finished saying London's Mayor is a national disgrace. Typical Trump behavior of judging others by himself. It's Trump who is an embarrassment and a national disgrace. People all over the world ridicule us because they think we're like Trump (even though we're not). The majority of us didn't even vote for the guy!
  • Anonymous
    It's like it says in free-ebooks' "Are Men the Weaker Sex", there are too many men who aren't strong enough to have power without abusing it. Trump is just another example of this.
  • Anonymous
    women already have equal rights you cuck feminist liberal
  • Anonymous
    I just can't wait until the end of his term and when its time for the next election and not a single one of you vote for him again after he destroys whats left of this country. For someone that knows how to manage money well lets see just how well he does while Americas at war against the rest of the world -__-
    • hopefully he doesn't destroy the country. my hope is that he proves to be a false prophet and does little of what he promised OR actually reverts to the 90s Democrat/Liberal Trump and actually does some good.

• Anonymous

@madhatters4
      Yeah you're right he's already begun to cancel many of the promises he's made to the country and thank god. I just can't wait to see everyone's frustration that supported him as he continues to flake out 😂

• Anonymous
    God help us all..
  • Anonymous
    Most beta thing i've read all day man.
  • Anonymous
    "I am a giver. I am empathetic and I tend to put others before myself. I care for others. This is why I voted for Hillary Clinton."

Do you think someone can have the same attributes and vote for Trump?
    • No. Trump preached "every man for himself"

• Anonymous

@FallOutBoy2001 That is the Democratic mantra for abortion, right? Just do whatever makes you happy. There is no empathy for the emerging human (the fetus).

• Haha no. It pains me every time I have to explain that a fetus isn't viable until after the point that it's too late to abort unless the mother's health is in question