Amazon Under Pressure for Selling Holocaust "Denial" Books.

TheFlak38

Source from the Jewish Chronicles: https://www.thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963

These books offer an alternative narrative to the official story surrounding what is called the holocaust. They don't encourage violence, hatred or 'anti-semitism,' they simply offer the reader a different version of events compared to the vast amounts of books in support of the official narrative.

You have to ask the question why they would want these books banned if they were so obviously full of falsehoods? Surely the content in the books can be disproved rather than supressed if the official narrative is so undeniably true. Surely it would stand up to all scrutiny and questioning.

Amazon under pressure for selling Holocaust

If I were so utterly convinced of the undeniable truth of a certain event, and I had the evidence to back it up, I would welcome ALL questions and ALL opportunities to dispel the so-called lies of those who denied the details of the event I was so sure of.

The last thing I would do would be to validate their message by censoring it. Why censor what you say are lies? Why not seize the opportunity to show these so-called lies for what they are rather than using all manner of tactics to silence those who push them?

2
6

Most Helpful Girl

• Rissyanne
    This is a perfect example of liberals trying to take free speech away. The only free speech liberals wants to allow is their's. If free speech is only something you agree with... it isn't free speech.
    Is this still revelant?
    • FatherJack

These " liberals " have been brainwashed by the Rothschild led Zionist Mafia , hence they hate Europeans / people of European descent. The " Chosen Ones " are behind radical feminism , mass immigration & constantly funding & causing conflicts. Look up Agenda 21 , first " Whitey " ... then all the other " goyim "

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1461478934108274/

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

16
  • Iraqveteran666
    Oh no!! We should gather these books up into a pile and burn them and any book that offends our beliefs and ideologies. Next we should burn the Koran and the bible.
    • evenlift

Do you not understand the difference between your property and other people's property?

• @evenlift I'm sure the bookstore won't care provided you pay for them first

• zagor
    Uh, nobody banned the books. Amazon just quit selling them. In a free society a business can sell what it wants.
  • disgustingweebtrash
    >banning holocaust denial books

Really makes you think
  • evenlift
    "alternative narrative" = lies

"Surely the content in the books can be disproved rather than supressed if the official narrative is so undeniably true." Humans have free will, hence the utterly absurd beliefs that many people hold.

"If I were so utterly convinced of the undeniable truth of a certain event, and I had the evidence to back it up, I would welcome ALL questions and ALL opportunities to dispel the so-called lies of those who denied the details of the event I was so sure of." Maybe you would... the first few times.

"by censoring it". Censorship is a violation of rights. You do not have the right to sell on Amazon. Amazon is someone else's property.
  • Dred1614returns
    Once you start censoring protected speech, where do you stop?
    • evenlift

If you don't let me set up a megaphone on your property, you're violating my freedom of speech!

• meowcow

Censoring free speech only applies to government persecution of those practicing their right to free speech.

When Amazon refuses to sell this book, it is not censoring. The books have already been published and are available to the public. Amazon is a private company and it does not need to entertain the idea of selling a person's book if it does not want to. Amazon can pick and choose its product offerings, just as Walmart and Costco can choose what types of products to offer its customers.

Similarly, if you want to rant about how the holocaust didn't happen, that's your right to do so. But that does not mean people listening need to entertain your ideas. If you are escorted off the property, ridiculed or shamed in public or on the internet, or lose your job because of what you said, that's fair game. The right to free speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying something unpopular with the exception of prosecution from the govt.

• Anonymous
    it is so expensive
  • Anonymous
    Let me also point out in addition to anti-semitism, Nazis also used extensive speech/press censorship of "dangerous" ideas, as well as book burnings.

Unfortunately, the downside to freedom of speech is the whakos like the ones who deny the Holocaust, get to say what they think. But just because some whakos say it doesn't mean that the government or even significant numbers of people support or agree with what they say. However, the answer is debate, education, and facts, not book bannings because certain ideas are "dangerous."