The facts of what the exit from the Paris agreement ultimately means for America.
- being at the forefront of renewable energy harnessing and distribution (thriving economy)
- jobs in renewable energy (which aren't going to become obsolete)
- technology development
- pharmaceutical advances (or even being a part of those advances)
The jobs in the U.S. concerning renewable energy are growing 12 times faster than the fossil fuel industry - they're going to employ more people in that one industry than the entire fossil fuel industry combined!
- but Trump doesn't want that for America
He basically cut off all American companies from selling any of their products anywhere besides the U.S. ...
Instead of making a tone of money (which seems like it's his priority) on this opportunity - he chose the interest of a few fossil fuel companies.
George W. Bush decided to cut funding on stem-cell research. As a result of that South Korea emerged as the leader in that research and now they're one of the medical leaders of the world... What an opportunity missed!
Most Helpful Opinions
LOL.. Leaving the Paris Agreement IS!! being a leader... A leader is someone who does whats right regardless of what the "herd" is doing, that is exactly what Trump did. Trump even asked all the other leaders to renegotiate a meaningful, fair, effective climate treaty and the other leaders said NO!! LOL!!
It is not Trump who is unwilling to do what needs to be done, it is the radical left who is soooo blind and full of hate they refuse to see the truth.
The Paris agreement was a joke, it would accomplish nothing but increasing poverty, increasing taxes, increasing government overreach.
Besides Global Warming is good for the planet anyway, the issue is adapting to the changes.
Adapting to Global warming will:
- Reduce famine.
- Create MUCH more green space on earth.
- Open up MILLIONS of square miles of high quality land.
- Open new high quality shipping lanes.
- Create Trillions in new economic growth, bringing many millions of people out of poverty.
- Lower taxes.
- Reduce the size of government.
- Be several times less expensive than "preventing" global warming.