• Ask
  • myTake

Why did my ex take his new girlfriend to our vacation spot.?

So I was with my ex for 9 years and we have been split up for a little over 8 months...he has a new girlfriend and has since month 3 of our break... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Ugh, what a loser. I agree with ty-lady: my guess is that he's too lazy to think of a different date!It makes it seem like he got all his best memories and best qualities from you. Easier said than done, but go find someone with a little more imagination.

What Girls Said 1

• Look at it this way, he didn't show any originality in the thought of sharing a vacation w/her. What I mean by this is that SHE should be mad that he took her somewhere that he used to take his ex...How romantic is that for her. He took no time in putting his thoughts into taking her somewhere special. You shouldn't be mad, she should! Gotta not sweat the small stuff and always remember that there is a little good in everything...lol You really would've been upset if he took her to the very place that is his favorite place on this earth... it's all trivial, don't sweat and by the way... Move on! Hope this helps! Love & Peace!