Why does he want me back now? What is the motive for this?

So me and my ex0 broke up about 3 months ago. He started to see someone just 3 days after we broke up. We still talked and stuff even after we broke... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• he wants to go off and date and be with other people while at the same time seeing you so that way he knows you have no one. It's a mind game fueled by jealousy. It's like how moms trick us into eating food..when one sibling likes something that the other doesn't the mom takes away that food from the child that doesn't like it and gives it to the one that does...causing the one that doesn't like it to feel jealous and want it back. (same example can be used with toys) [child hates a ball, mom gives it to another child...the child that had it first hates seeing the other child have fun with the ball so he throws a tantrum to get the ball he "hated" back.]

I'm sorry to say, but it is all a game in which you are either the food or the ball...he enjoys the fact that he is with another person, but hates seeing you with someone or having fun with someone so he is trying to "win" you back by doing the things he use to do with you. *kisses and further*

Forget about him hun, he obviously isn't man enough to make up his mind...enjoy your time with your new man-have fun!

-best of luck!