My ex boyfriend says he has been thinking about me a lot and misses me. What does he want from me?

my ex boyfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago after it had been kind of rocky for awhile. Whenever he tried to talk to me after I ignored him... Show More

we were together for a year and a half

Most Helpful Opinion

• I agree that this guy should be more thoughtful and besides just talking, if he's serious about you, he's going to try to impress you the first date or something like that. if he's just into talking, sure. when you're emotionally stable and not crying or in pain, talk to the guy.

I would be careful of course. who knows where he's been or who he's been with or what he's done since the break.

If he hurt you that much, please think of the reasons why you guys broke up and if they are non-repairable reasons, I suggest moving on.

I totally agree he either hasn't gotten any or he truly wants a relationship. depending on his personality and his rep, you can see which one it is