I want my girlfriend to cheat??

I've always wanted my girlfriend to cheat on me but she never would but when we broke up she had sex with another guy a week later and there was nothing else I heard hearing (a friend was at the party who told me) so its not like I don't enjoy it and I was totally fine not Because we broke up and I was done but I really enjoyed it, I was just wondering if there are any girls out there who wouldn't mind being in a relationship like this, I would only cheat if you allowed me to too so it could be just you having fun and I'd be totally fine with that. anyone be OK with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a cuckold fetish.

It's best to use that term rather then "cheat"..cheating is emotionaly wrong in a relationship. Your girlfriend will better understand you. Your situation has to do with a sexual fetish, but the relationship is still healthy.

But if you want to "cheat" too, maybe it's a swinger type thing. I'm sure many adventurous girls would be fine with it. I wouldn't be because sex and intimacy tie into one another for me. I wouldn't be able to have sex with someone (eww, strangers) and then cuddle up to you. It just does not work. I guess you should look for more sex based relationships.

• Report

what if I am aware of her sex life and am fine with it and only she can have sex with other people and I just get to masturbate, not even have sex with her so I am getting nothing, what if you like this?

• Report

that's cuckold